Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7043&start_row=11

Dem a Wonder

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 4/16/2019 8:13:34 AM

Greetings I! Your post made me smile Iyah 😊; I have wondered the same.

As for I-Wombman! I am here!. Always studying/living INI Ancient kulcha.

Izes

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/16/2019 9:56:43 AM

Bringing forward the positive and constructive reasonings! Love to all the Iyahs

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 9/20/2019 5:32:50 AM

Heart a Love

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/6/2020 9:32:43 PM

A Hailefull greetings to all the Idren n Istren!
More Love

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/7/2020 5:02:16 AM

well, calling me insane because I eat meats, believe in the bible from front to back and still praise rastafari, nice one, Garvey.

I and I still reiterate that I will not change my way of life. I and I a high man being, or human being with vast reservoirs of wisdom an intellect inna me mind. I an I will slaughter the goat, kill the fowl and eat them. I an I will keep on living my life, now that God Almighty brought nuff blessings in my life.

Anyone who is quick to judge their brethren must know that the judgement you give is the jugement you will get, cause the earth is a spinning ball an everything come back to where it start. Even before the judgement day, nuff human beings a go get judge by high man beings. Cause the son of God is God, right?

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/7/2020 5:32:49 AM

Or because I claimed to be an Israelite despite living in central Africa? Well, that is a personal revelation too, and who God bless, no man curse, else you just a curse out you own self. I remember some comments made about me on this website in previous postings. I was repeatedly called white boy once. I didn't like it, as well as you might have imagined. But a reminder, the judgement you give is the judgement you will get, on judgement day or even way sooner than that.

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I