Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7029&start_row=1

Short story

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/27/2018 12:38:22 PM

When I was a young child in the countryside of Jamaica a rastaman moved next door. he had a bunch of animals including a bunch of cockrel which used to wake me up at 5am everyday. I hated this so much one morning I ran downstairs outside and chased them away. The next morning same thing so I picked up a bunch of rocks and threw them at them I think they hit one of them. They never came back. the rastaman was very angry with me and i couldn't understand why. As I grew older a Rastaman told me the cockrel are sacred as when the cock crows you can hear them say JAH RASTAFARI. IF YOU listen to the crow of a cockrel you can hear the Kings name. I immediately understood why the Rastaman from the countryside was so upset and it was actually a blessing to be woke up at sunrise by the chant of His Majesty.

true story. All a part of my journey of learning and becoming an ital Rastaman.

Blessed love

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/28/2018 6:11:19 AM

I never heard that with the rooster! I will listen for it next time I am around one... Thankhs for sharing GA!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/28/2018 7:30:51 AM

https://youtu.be/K3CenN7d30Y

RAS-TAFAR-IIII

Lol respect and love JahChild. Good to see the I also

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 12/30/2018 6:56:44 AM

Great story. Thanks for sharing it.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/1/2019 3:34:37 AM

Thanks for sharing the story and a smile I'm sure. I wonder how long it would have tooken the I to hear what the rooster was saying if the Rastaman never told, This makes me meditate on how teachings show up to us in our times of growing and why we especially as youth are forgiven as we know what not what we do wrong

Messenger: Officia non magnam e Sent: 4/11/2020 1:25:18 PM

This was originally a spam post with a link labelled as a "url opener" to open 100 tabs as you click

Why do the bots trolls and spammers come to this site all of a sudden? They never used to.

Who set such things upon Rastafari website?

Unuh can't prosper.

- GARVEYS AFRICA

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I