Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7018&start_row=11

Fascist Ark I

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/30/2018 12:40:00 AM

Jahcub,
For what it's worth, you are obviously correct. There's no need for antagonism here. People of differing views should be able to have civil discourse. The pattern of antipathy on this website seems to consistently trace back to the same source.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 11/30/2018 10:39:16 AM

"People of differing views should be able to have civil discourse." -- except my views and proven info get banned.. Lol. Go figure

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/1/2018 7:51:00 PM

Intellectual fools on internet chat rooms... your privellege and fragility are on full display here. Fire burns a weak heart.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 12/2/2018 1:40:02 AM

Strong argument bro..

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 12/3/2018 3:55:42 PM

@Hemphill

You think you were banned because you are right. That is your arrogance. And now your ego is simply making itself the victim, blinding you to the facts.

I wasn't in any way involved in the decision but as someone who has run an online forum before I knew you were going to eventually get banned because your behavior is that of an internet troll.

Whether a troll is right or wrong is immaterial to their purpose for being on a site and that is to provoke people and cause strife and contention. If you disagree there is a respectful way to do that. Instead, trolls like to mischaracterize people and make ad hominem attacks. I've debated religion in online forums for years so this is not new to me.

As for your "links". None of the links I saw were credible. Let's take Alex Jones for instance. Long ago in a galaxy far far away I liked Alex Jones because I thought he was real. He did this undercover video going into the Bohemian club. I'm sure you know of it. To me it gave him a lot of credibility but little did I know it was basically a fraud. While the video footage was real Jones made up the rest. The way conspiracy theories often work is that they offer an explanation that the author presents as fact when in reality it is highly unsubstantiated. Jones became so famous off that one video that it was almost stupid for him not to cash in. And so he took the conspiracy theory industry to the next level. Meanwhile, in court vs his wife, he told the court that his on-air persona was just an act. Anyone can find out about a meeting, claim it to be a secret meeting, and stalk participants while claiming to know what the meeting is about. Either these secret societies are completely incompetent or they're lying.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 12/4/2018 6:13:22 AM

You've got that correct, IPXninja.

The Wikipedia definition of an "Internet troll" might as well have been written specifically about Hemphill's modus operandi on the Jah-Rastafari.comn website:

"In Internet slang, a troll (/troʊ;l, trɒ;l/) is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain."

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/22/2018 8:01:46 PM

Idk i have been given the space over the past 10 years of unlimited free speech on this forum. Carte blanch. And i have had some very unorthodox reasonings yet never faced a ban.

It must be something deeper or more specific?

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 12/23/2018 9:47:50 PM

Its been said that the ban came because it got into name calling.. But only my posts were hidden and topics deleted. Not painting myself as a 'victim' here at all; just a recognition that the name calling and insults were balanced on both sides so therefore the ban was not implemented equally. My first post of the thread was hidden as foolishness where zero name calling or insults took place, I simply gave my synopsis and called for a discussion on the topic of MAGA.. So the way that comes across is that simply questioning the staus quo on that is forbidden and foolish.. Cant even talk about it.. Which is the same route much of the media takes.. They treat the names Donald Trump and Alex Jones like 'Voldemort' and cant even get themselves to speak it..

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I