Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7000&start_row=1

Great quotes re: the Downpressor Man

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 10/13/2018 10:51:11 AM

“A paranoid, hypersensitive, grandiose, ill-informed leader such as Donald Trump, who has surrounded himself with a Cabinet and a set of advisers who either are unable to bring him out of his paranoid suspicions and insistences or, worse, identify with his positions, represents a multidimensional threat to our country and the world.”
-Bandy Lee, MD, M.Div., Psychiatrist, Yale School of Medicine, Assistant Clinical Professor (age 48)

“…what is collapsing now is more than the United States empire. What is collapsing right now is the United States of America itself. But that was not my prediction. I did not predict that they [Americans] would elect a clinically insane person as president. There’s an American term for it. They call it ‘unleveled,’ one whose mind is unleveled. Well, it’s a very polite term for it. I say ‘clinically insane,’ suffering from advanced autism, that means lack of reciprocity. Living in your own bubble and not being sensitive to what happens around you. Of course he is sensitive. He is paranoid, so he is sensitive to negative noises, and he lashes out against them. At the same time, he is very clearly narcissistic, with much too high thoughts about himself. Narcissism plus paranoia is the precise nature of the psychosis, but he’s a part of the package, and as you very well put it, he’s not a cause. He’s a symptom.” (September 2017)
-Norwegian Professor Emeritus Johan Galtung, PhD Mathematics, PhD Sociology,[born in Oslo, Norway in 1930 (age 87)]

"Downpressor man
Where you gonna run to?
Downpressor man
Where you gonna run to?

Downpressor man
Where you gonna run to?
All along that day

You gonna run to the sea
But the sea will be boiling
When you run to the sea
The sea will be boiling

When you run to the sea