Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6988&start_row=1

His Majesty on tolerance of other faiths

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 9/7/2018 3:45:53 PM

"Since nobody can interfere in the realm of God we should tolerate and live side by side with those of other faiths. However, if the threat is posed we shall not fail to resist with courage any such incursions. We wish to recall here the spirit of tolerance shown by Our Lord Jesus Christ when He gave forgiveness to all including those that crucified Him."- Haile Selassie I, October 28, 1966

So we see that this is consistent with a core principal for a Rasta: our encounter with each person of any origin and background is constructed upon a foundation of respectful interaction and moral treatment.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/8/2018 12:59:22 AM

Yes I Respect is important JAH is praised by many people over the world by different names, faiths, and traditions but all are Inited by the Creator JAH RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 9/8/2018 4:58:57 AM

TRUTH well said, Eleazar. JAH no want us fussin' and fighting over what we call HIM or whether we choose to worship HIM in a church, a mosque, a temple, a basotho hut, or on a beach somewhere.

Messenger: Ras Fidel Sent: 9/8/2018 12:24:27 PM

Tolerance is I and I central strength. A tolerant Nation is the Nation that will survive creation, it is the Nation of HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I. Tolerance is the foundation of I and I Kingdom as followers of HIM. Today governments around the world are less tolerant towards their citizens whether is religious, political, free press, free thinking and anything they find subversive. It is high time for the followers of HIM to fill this void in Creation it is I and I duty=the spoken words of HIM.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 9/8/2018 2:53:43 PM

Beautiful, Ras Fidel. Thanx.

Messenger: nefale ke Sent: 9/13/2018 2:53:36 AM

i was reading this old posts and i think this is also good for dispeling the food argument for all the tribes,,

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I