Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6982&start_row=1

Suicidal Thoughts... Jah Made The Way

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Satchmoe lone Wolf Sent: 8/19/2018 9:37:41 PM

I'm going to share something I wrote on June 6th, 2018. I've been in a dark place for a long time. Some days I struggle with the meaning of life and whether it's worth living. I count my blessing all the time but what a lot of people view as "oh he made it out the hood" (meaning poverty because I'd be lying if I said I grew up in the "hood") I see it as I haven't done anything yet. Because until I can make enough money to where my parents, mother especially, never has to worry about money again, I won’t feel like I’ve made anything. I apologize in advance if this triggers anyone going through these same feelings, but it's meant to inspire and to show that even though I'm young, I still can relate to the struggle, whatever that may be. Also, the overall meaning is God will see you through as long as you keep faith and work diligently to achieve what you are praying for.

Messenger: Satchmoe lone Wolf Sent: 8/19/2018 9:38:21 PM

Why I wanted to kill myself… I’m a black hole. I suck everybody in around me and I feed off their energy. I’ve watched myself ruin other people’s lives as I come around them. I do this, make this decision and they’re typically wrong. I hold on to so much pain that I attract endless pain. Everyone asks me if I’m okay? I haven’t been okay since I first experienced death. When I really saw the pain it causes people RIH Grandpa… RIH Boo Boo… RIH Auntie… RIH Grandma… RIH Asuwe… RIH Baby Dragon even though we never met, I miss you family. Everyone else, I know I’m forgetting some. No I’m not an addict no I’m not an alcoholic but the label hurts just as bad. I was cryin out for help and no body heard my cry. But Thank God I found the heavens, through RastafarI. Because without the blood of Jesus a I and I and I…. I never would’ve made it for yall to hear my cry. There’s wolves in sheep’s clothing ya we all know the rest. But what about the wolf who separated from the pack? The pack them nuh want me, so me travel this alone. On my way to the Lion, the shrine been filled with gloom. The Rasta man I hear ya chant, coming over the moon. The lion roar while the wolf him howl until Babylon no more.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 8/20/2018 2:27:29 PM

JAH RastafarI abideth with you in every step you take and every breath you draw, S. lone Wolf. He never leaves you. In fact, you are so precious to Him that He courses through your veins, instills energy in your flesh, fill your lungs with air, and animates your body so that you and He are One. Don't give up the struggle, brother. One foot in front of the other each day. If you wake up tomorrow with your eyesight and your health, then you are the richest man in the world. Everything else is just Icing on the cake.

"Seek ye first the Kingdom of JAH and His Righteousness and everything shall be added"

JAH! RASTAFARI !

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I