Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6980&start_row=1

MBGA (Making babylon Great Again)

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 8/15/2018 5:08:30 AM

We once had a very popular president in the U.S. who thought the he could defy the Elite Cabal and Deep State (to whom he owed his election to the presidency), and do as he pleased for the benefit of the People. For those of you too young to remember, they put a bullet through his head. The Cabal & Deep State have NOT gotten any weaker in the past 55 years. To the contrary, they’ve augmented and consolidated their control. So anyone so much in denial that they believe that a U.S. president is NOT a tool of the Cabal & the Deep State and their agenda (just because they put on a “made-for-Hollywood” media circus show to make him appear to be a independent populist bozo) deserves the disappointment that will inevitably come with the realization that nothing has improved (in fact, it’s gotten worse).

Ignorance of history is certainly one way that the Babylon System gets away with successfully repeating deceptions.

If the current president (who only attained office with the blessing & support of the Elite Powers) truly went off the reservation and began defying the Cabal and the Deep State in order to improve the lot of the People, he’d be laying in a casket -- guaranteed.

LOOK TO JAH and HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS!

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 8/15/2018 7:56:02 AM

Pulling the trigger on a huge trade war, escalating it to the point where the American dollar becomes a causality due to retaliatory T-bill dumping, and then resetting the Babylon Money System using IMF Special Drawing Rights to centralize & consolidate the devil’s global control may be exactly what the Global Elite have their current White House stooge doing. Is this what is happening? Maybe. Who knows. It's all Babylon BS.
Meanwhile, Mr. Big Man’s self-centered, nationalistic (“I’ve-got-mine-so-fuk-you”) adherents watch their hopes & dreams of nostalgic MAGA resurrections crumble as America continues its slide into Third World status (because that’s where it’s been going for a long time and no Elite-installed politician was going to derail that plan). “Make America Great Again” was always just a classic dimwitted political slogan for the gullible, when the real plan is to keep piling gold into the coffers of the wicked and pushing everyone else deeper into materialism & physical/spiritual poverty and slavery.

Now i do not know exactly when will come the one day during which America the Babylon,"the great whore that sitteth upon many waters”, will be “utterly burned with fire”.
i&I just know that WE have no fear of these events to come because they in no way harm those who have found His Truth (e.g., we Rastas). We are His Majesty’s Itren -- He always keeps His Promises and will never let us down.

JAH LOVE

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/15/2018 8:05:00 AM

Greetings Brother Nesta
Yes, polytricks and polyticks never serve the people.
Our focus needs to be on Making AFRICA great again, as this is the aim and purpose of our beloved King of Kings Ras Teferi, and we need to do it cohesively yet independently from any goverment's support.
Love and Life to the I&I

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 8/15/2018 9:14:03 AM

Thank you for that positive sentiment, JAH Child. After so long, the present and the future are actually looking up some for Africa and for this i&I rejoice! i don't mind seeing non-African foreign investment going into Africa as long as it's actually improving the people's lives, helping to stabilize their societies & providing hope without saddling them with IMF/World Bank-style debt slavery (and the ultimate "austerity programs" that go along therewith).

Ultimately, it's His Majesty upon whose shoulders Africa will rise.

PEACE

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 10/31/2018 1:42:47 AM

MAGA dog : Peter Tosh

Sorry fi Maga Dog,
Him turn around bite you.
And if you jump outta fryin' pan,
I know you jump inna fire, yeah.

I said you, sorry fi Maga Dog,
Him a go turn around bite you.
I know you jump inna fire.

See you come from country in a country chuk,
Tell me say you a look a likkle wuk.
Gal go weh from dey,
Me no wan' fe see you 'round here.

Sorry fi Maga Dog,
Jump outta fryin' pan,
I know, you jump inna fire yeah.

I say you, sorry fi Maga Dog,
Jump outta fryin' pan,
I say you jump inna fire yeah.

When I were with you look how you big and fat,
Now you look like a real wet rat,
Gal, go weh from me,
Me no wan' fe see you 'round here.

Sorry fi Maga Dog,
And when you jump outta fryin' pan,
I say, you jump inna fire yeah.

Sorry fi Maga Dog,

Me jus' a do wha' me haffi do,
Me no ha nothin' more fi do with you,
And if you know wha' me know,
You galang go turn poppy-show.

Sorry fi Maga Dog,
I know, you jump inna fire yeah.

Me say you, sorry fi Maga Dog,

Your father gi' you money fi buy piece of land,
You take your father money and buy obeah man.
But, a young nay like you,
Should be cut with a filing tool.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 10/31/2018 3:25:20 AM

Fabulous. You gotta love Peter Tosh. Thanks for sharing that, Evison Matafale Skræling.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 10/31/2018 7:36:20 AM

If only you're virtue signals had truth to back them up... They might actually be worth something.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 11/5/2018 3:43:37 AM

Babylon burning, I see the fire and they haven't got no water

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/5/2018 7:08:47 AM

Jahcub Onelove,
Beautiful. You gotta love Tosh - One of the original reggae song prophets, chosen by His Majesty, for his voice to be raised out of the deep poverty of Kingston in order to spread the Truth everywhere and be heard by those who have ears to hear It.

THE RICH MAN'S WEALTH IS IN HIS CITY, THE RIGHTEOUS WEALTH IS IN HIS HOLY PLACE.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/5/2018 7:09:41 AM

You have fallen to 'the most effectively organized programmed of deceptive propaganda' that Haile Selassie speaks of.. Sad. The babylon system loves every word you have said about Trump and America. You willfully side with the establishment media and actuall nazi George Soros. Sounds about right for someone who says 40% of Black Americans are "just plain stupid"

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I