Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6972&start_row=1

President Trump and Natty

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 7/26/2018 7:27:00 AM

Woke up dis morning
What do i see?
All of Jah, Jah children suffering from neglect and complacency
But even tho’ i’ve got these chains around my feet
At least I & i and I and i got something to eat
Because i’m workin’ in their factory
Slave to Babylon machinery
Suffering not needlessly
In the devil’s own factory
a yut a yo now

Oh look, here come another Mr. Big Man politician saying he care about Natty. i&I seen dis Big Man before...for 400 hundred years. Him sey him care about Natty....yeah sure, right!

RastafarI is His Majesty's Name. Don't forget that and never fall in behind following some Babylon poser.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/26/2018 9:00:36 AM

So fight down American and destroy human rights. Side with the E.U and globalist might. You say you a slave in America, maybe you should make a prolonged visit to Venezuela. Go on, well then I tell ya, this is the battleground. How deep the deception, can you even fathom how? Oh but CNN is on, better gather 'round. Snowflakes showcase just how low they go way down and go straight out. Reality misses you, really sad but this is true. Its babylons mission to, mislead and produce fiction dude. Truths too hot to handle, reject it and eat the propaganda.. That is why they wont shine, you let the media control your own mind.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 7/26/2018 9:02:43 AM

False choices. i&I "side with" RastafarI and His Itren.

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 7/26/2018 4:55:30 PM

Like I said before. You can't reason with the cousin of Paris Dennard. They believe in their heart that they are right. Don't waste your words. He says we are wrong but he can't overstand that Rasta is not political. That is why he is not high on the spiritual sight side. I feel for him, I hope he wakes up before the time comes. I have a son that I have had spiritual contact with and he has seen the purple cloud following us when he was a child. I told him later that this is his Majesty he could not comprehend. He and his friends talk like Hemphill, I just listen and carry on. What else can you do, when you say something they lose it and go on a rant and take apart your words. Just like I tell my son, I tell Hemphill the same. Everything takes time. They just haven't reached the spritual plateu in life yet. Patience is a virtue.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 7/26/2018 5:20:12 PM

Yes Iyah! It's that mystic vibration!
Jah RasTafarI love and guidance

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/26/2018 5:57:38 PM

A scattered spiritualism with these ones.. Saying vision! vision! but cant see through pre-school level deception.. Cant just sing kumbaya and expect the world to change. Get out and mobilize! "Centralize and Organize" not day dream about fanatical visions.. "I met Obama, songs written about me, I see angels, I have a GIFT" Ahahaha SHM

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/26/2018 6:04:09 PM

Look at this thread.. Triggered little snowflakes.. Aww, reality hurts doesn't it?

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 7/26/2018 9:17:25 PM

Lion don't turn when dog barkin

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 7/27/2018 4:32:13 AM

Beautifully said, Angel in Zion. I was reflecting last night that I am an old natty dread now and should not be expecting Hemphill and young people like him to yet understand all that i&I have learned in nearly a half century of seeking and embracing Jah Love. Life is a studio of experience and i had forgotten that when i was a younger man i too believed i was smarter than everyone else. Of course, as a man grows he realize that it's not about being smarter or winning an argument; it's about Truth. You are correct, of course, Angel. Our brethren will come around to Truth in time if they continue to sincerely seek H.I.M. because Truth Idureth for Iver and never changes. Patience.

"Got to build our Love on one foundation."

"Got to put aside them segregation,
Got to put aside them organization;
Got to put aside them denomination.
There will never be no Love at all"

"Got to come together
We are birds of a feather"

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I