Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6965&start_row=1

Mechelsidek

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/15/2018 8:40:37 AM

2000 years ago Congo Uri left Salem in Egypt on a jurney to Zimbabwe where de Rasta elder settled in a jungle dat later developed to de city Zimbabwe walls. pon arival he was known as Mechelsidek which means high priest. Congo Uri is de Black Christ.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/21/2018 10:29:52 AM

D character Moses of d bible came from d story of prophet Uri who's de original man dt ws given by Jah laws to give d people. D Jews twisted d story wth their own characters. Jesus twisted it further when makng d bible. D high priest of Salem is Uri.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/21/2018 11:02:30 AM

Yes I people. Mechelzidek is not Jah but a messenger of Jah. Now some people mistake Uri fo Jesus but d fact is Jesus is not Uri n is not a Mechelsidek. D original holy scrolls frm Egypt were writen by Rastas. 400yrs after Uri came Jesus who made d bible

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/21/2018 6:10:23 PM

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/29/2018 1:02:43 AM

Congo Uri lived till he was 300yrs. then JAH told him it was iwa to leave dis world. Abraham left Israel to Africa to bid farewell to him. Uri was taken by a fire tonado called eliyah. He was taken up to planet Mars to stay with d greys fo 4yrs

Messenger: Amitysv Sent: 6/26/2020 8:10:39 AM

Egypt is the most beautiful place and most of the people are want to visit here but everyone can't visit. Students get easily papernow review from this place because that place is 2nd name writers place.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 6/28/2020 10:35:18 PM

What is this?

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I