Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6964&start_row=1

Mystic Reasoning

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 7/13/2018 2:10:05 PM

I grew up having visions from a very young age. The people around me did not understand. I see what Babylon thinks is fiction to actually be fact. I see things on movies that I have experienced before. Many will be called and few will be chosen. This also is a true statement. I have had dreams that were really visions about people and when we for some reason run into each other, they would say hey I dreamed about you last night and I have never seen them in my life before the dream. In the back of my mind I would just say they are one of the Children of Israel and they are searching for truth and they are christian or muslim at the time. They suppress their energies by following religions and not the Most High. We are but flesh and he guides us to the truth if we are open and overstanding. I have had telepathy experiences also. I witnessed a person run away from me as I spoke to them in the spirit without opening my mouth. I have had my own family (mom's cousin) kick me out of their house because I visited them in the spirit and they could not comprehend that we have that gift. I thought this is family, you got what I got, but they could care less. They are christian and that way is the only way for them. It made me cry inside, why is everything so disconnected. I love that I have these gifts. JAH is good to me. When I was 9 years I was chasing my dog into the woods, but he went to deep in there so I stopped. All of sudden I got that feeling that I get when something approaches me. I received a day vision in full color, it was a black snake coming up behind me. Something inside of me said stay still and I did. All of sudden a black snake slithered past me near my foot and went into the creek. I ran so fast wondering how I saw him before he came. I have had birds come to me without fear and just sit there and look at me. My Rasta family please help me. I have been tired of being alone. I have met one Ras by the name of Ras Tree he has similar gifts and that is it. Why are we so few and its hard to meet people with these gifts. I love what JAH has given me. Blessed be JAH Selassie I.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/21/2018 6:12:07 PM

Searching the Irits is an important part of I and I Trod

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I