Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=690&start_row=1

Propoganda

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 3/9/2005 1:48:07 PM

Sorry...

I was deeply offended by something I just read.. Even though I should have just disregarded it, I kept reading it.. Things that that is why there are so much problems and wars..

It was a website for Dial-the-truth ministries... They were talking about Rastafarian beliefs and things.. But everything they said was just wrong...

For example, they said we hate Orthodox Christianity. They said we are all about Black supremecy, and getting revenge on white people. They said we are anti-Christian, and pervert the Bible. They said Bob Marley was an admitted personal friend of the Devil (taken from a quote, but used out of context) They said the name Jah is nowhere in the Bible, and question where most of the things we believe are written. I could go on and on........

So much wickedness... I did send them an email though.. I set some things right, but most likely, either they wont care, or they will get off seeing my being upset.. I guess I was hoping it was an innocent case of just posting remarks and not knowing anything for themself.. I'm just hoping they didn't intentionally slander us.

The website is: http://www.av1611.org/crock/pod_rast.html

Please, if nothing else than a personal favor to me, contact them, and let them know they are wrong.. If nothing else, it should annoy them. Maybe enough to just take the page down. Power in numbers. You know? I can't stand the fact they slanderize the truth, and mix everything up so blatantly..... Burn them up!

Blessed Be, Idren... One Love

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 3/9/2005 3:13:58 PM

I just got back from that site. Wow!
Those are nothing but the fanatical ravings of a madman.
Ask that guy about George Bush and he will probably say he's a good Christian. Never mind the thousands of murders. Who has Rasta killed? Common sense is lost on warped people like that.
It is very hard to reach those who cower in fear over what they don't even understand.

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 3/9/2005 3:21:54 PM

He does however, have the right to post his crazy gibberish on the Internet. Freedom of speech should apply to everyone, that is how it will be protected.
Besides that, anyone with any heart or Brain will see his philosophy as lunacy.

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/9/2005 3:53:25 PM

I only wish that the freedom of speech still existed, ever since the Patriot Act, but yes my bredren I have seen this site before. If the fool didn't mock Rastafari, then it wouldn't be the truth.

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 3/9/2005 10:19:44 PM

Hello Bredren/Sistren

Half the stuff is taken out of context, also just because there is criticism of the church does not mean anti-christ.

The part about Markey shaking hands is taken out of context. He said more than that but they just ended it like "..." instead of posting the complete quote.

If you know who the devil is, you will have it easier to stay away from him. I think when Marley said "devil is a good friend too" he meant that ironically.

Foolish site, what about all the killings in the name of the church back in the earlier centuries? All they have to say about that is: those were the old times. Give me a break, bunch of hypocrits and parasites.

Much Love to all Righteous bredren and sistren in this world

Bergy

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/12/2005 1:43:34 AM

Those that believe the things on that website belong to them. I and I should just Chant I and I Trod, and Live I and I Trod.Those that forward to Selassie I livity belong to RasTafarI.

Let I and I example show who I and I are.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 3/12/2005 2:15:10 AM

Yes I... let InI forward. Many many things are said of InI Rastafari, we are a peculiar people, and as long and hard as babywrong tries to study InI, we just CANT be studied! We are not of the church, we deal with High Heights that are UNSTUDIABLE. So let InI burn a FYAH for their confusion. Those who are chosen are few... so let it be.

RASTAFARI
cleansing Fyah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/12/2005 12:54:18 PM

Whos feels it knows it Iyah! Seen. Mek we go chant nyahbinghi for InI ah feel Jah Rastafari presence.

Blessed

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 3/18/2005 1:08:57 AM

Seen about those sites.

bredrens and sistren, no need to be tossing pearls to pigs, TRUTH is everywhere and ones chose NOT to site it, so Rasta INI LIVE UP cuz that speak louder than all this noise that ones and ones get distracted by.

SiSMenen so true about INI "particular"... give thanks and Priases ofr that i-ditation.Any time that i am not particular, i awareness is brought back to balance of being the chosen few. Not siting superiority as Babywrong would have ones die down to .....but rather HEIGHTS..

Ziggy MArely sings (if u)"keep it in your mind to commit the sin, no destruction is greater, what is your aim, better explain."

Rasta INIkeep i's on the heights of ZION...no dealing with this babylon ways, leave them to thier "HEAVEN".

Yes i bredrens and sistren. Leave the wicked to thier folly.

LOVE is the ONLY LAW to OBEY.

INI livity is too essential to de calling to task others.

KNOW INI.

Selassie I

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I