Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6860&start_row=21

12 Tribes what a gwan?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/19/2021 10:19:46 PM

The Bible states there was a 'MIXED' multitude which fled captivity from Egypt and entered into the desert.

Take from that what you will...

Give thanks for the insight Jah Child, and I didnt know about the surname meaning black, I see there are LOTS of European surnames fixated around the wordsound black, or moor.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/20/2021 9:47:52 AM

True GA there are a lot of surnames that indicate the color black. Kurimeo does a lot of diving into that also, showing how the jacobites were also "swarthy" - one can see the linguistic link between schwartz n swarthy.

King Jam I also point to the story of Makeda and Solomon to show that the original Israelites were Black. Because the story goes that his son Menelik looked exactly like him, so much so that the king's own palace servants thought that it was Solomon, and then when they viewed each other face to face it was like looking in a mirror. Well if Makeda was an Ethiopian queen, which much evidence shows she was as the land of Saba or Sheba was known to be the horn of Africa as well as the land across the sea in what is now Yemen - well then Makeda and Solomon must have been close enough in appearance and coloration to make her child come out looking exactly spitting image of his father, meaning Solomon must have looked like an Ethiopian. That's my extrapolation of that story...

Many, I would say almost all, anthropologists of today would agree that Africa is the birthplace of the human race. If this is true, then why debate the origins of any group? It seems obvious that the ultimate origins of all peoples is Africa. Right? Israel not excluded from that...

I am not convinced that "say that they are jews and are not, and do lie" is referring to ethnicity. When a person lies, they do it intentionally, right? If they really believe something to be true, then it is not a lie - it might be wrong, it might be untrue, it might be a fallacy, but it can't be a lie unless the person knows it is untrue and says it anyways. If these people for hundreds of years really believe they are jews, then they can't be lying, they might just be wrong about it. It still seems to me that this statement refers to people who know very well what their religious beliefs are, that they are satanists, but they still claim to be jews. Which would be an outright lie.

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 12/22/2021 9:40:35 AM

how many people are claiming to be jews in this world?

i only see them who are Caucasian, living in places like israel and america, and then a fue africans in ethiopia

and im pretty sure, the ethiopians are not lieing.

history tells us who the real israelite jews are,

pretty obvious to me.

take from it what you like, but you cant argue with history.
bless

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/29/2021 7:27:21 AM

Jesus Christ will never return or come back. Anyone who has read and overstands the scriptures will tell you so. I myself am a twelve tribes nyahbinghi bobo. Some people really rush through the scriptures and fail to grasp the intended meaning of parables.

Haile Selassie is Christ in his kingly character and the glory of God the Father. Even though the antichrists overturned his righteous regime, as it's written in the revelations (chapter 19) Haile Selassie will return and come back to the throne of Judah and reign for a thousand years, before the consummation of all judgement of the dead,
And a new heaven and earth will appear, with the heavenly city of Zion and splendid garden of wonders, where all mankind will return to life as in the beginning of creation.

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 12/29/2021 4:43:24 PM

if christ is HIM in his kingly appeal, then surly christ did come back?

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 12/30/2021 12:01:22 AM

Yes Him ( RAS TAFARI) already come back but Mengistu and the army of antichrists stole H.I.M throne and judgement seat of David.

Selassie is the Earth Rightful Ruler and H.I.M must come again to reclaim his throne which was taken from him unrighteously.

The king can only pass his throne and crown to his heir (son or nephew) after he dies. We all know Haile Selassie is not dead and even though the government found bones they were claiming to be his, his extended family rejected the bones for BONE LIES.

Haile Selassie will certainly return to conquer and subdue his international enemies, the league of nations ( now United Nations ) and judge over Ethiopia and Israel.

This is written in Revelations 19. The rider of the white horse is inscribed "King of kings and the Lord of lords" upon his thigh. These titles are of the emblem and royal insignia of King David and Solomon, so this scriptures only mean that the One who will return must be of the flesh and blood of David and Solomon and must be an heir to the Davidic throne. This certainly is not Jesus Christ. The western churches got it all wrong. Jesus himself was never an heir to the Davidic throne and neither is he king of kings and lord of lords neither in Israel nor Ethiopia. But Haile Selassie I fits all description in this scripture. He is the one who will return from his abode in Zion to reign for 1000 years, before the end of the world as we know it and the beginning of a new world.

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 12/31/2021 6:20:45 AM

blessed love. yeah selassie live foriva

has the I seen the video of the yogi man claiming he met haile selassie in london? after his so called death.
there is alot of rasta man who fully believe this,
what does the i think,

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/1/2022 12:34:53 PM

Jah Jah live Itinually.

Iman think the yogi is a phony. His Majesty said man will find the answer to all his mysteries in the bible. So I and I find out King Selassie I lives not on this earth but he DISAPPEARED upon his arrest and termination of empire and was hidden by the finger of God. Selassie I is in HIS hidden place in Zion, Babylon a search day and night, a search inna space and deploy huge telescope fi find Jah hidden place, a where them vanity lead them? Fi bring phony man say him a meet Jah! I and I don't believe him one bit but inna Emperor Selassie I and I put I trust. The world is a wicked place, with demons and satan in flesh creeping about.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/1/2022 12:40:33 PM

The devil's were cast out of Zion and even to this day them cant find them way back. Them a search and search. Hubble and James Webb out deh a search fi heaven's gate, not some distant galaxy. Them all know their evolution stories are fiction tales and magical fables. I and I don't seek their telescope.

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/1/2022 2:46:58 PM

Them make the most powerful satellite telescope yet, coated with money (gold plated; google James Webb)so it can view the farthest reaches of space... and not just a tiny bit of gold!!! Them trying to search for the Golden Gates. They can never sight the Hidden Place.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I