Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6860&start_row=11

12 Tribes what a gwan?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Shamayim Gihon Sent: 11/29/2019 6:06:13 AM

Thank you for reminding Iman of the lunar calendar used in different cultures around the world. Indeed the cycles of the Moon and the menstrual cycles of Women were the first natural time keepers. If I remember right, I think there is a calendar carved on a bone found in the Kongo called the Ishango bone. It was made by women they say. So that is one of the first calendars along with the megalithic site found in South Africa, around Zimbabwe.

Issachar is the time keeper of Israel and delt with the calendars. Some idren connect them with the Aztecs, Mayans and Olmec. Each day is a Spirit in those systems symbolized by a glyph, moving in cycles of 13 along with the Moons from New to Full to New. 13-13-13-13 Each cycle has a theme of growth or drawing within, walking with the calendar day by day will lead you into natural harmony with earth's Orangic time, the Spirit of the moment.

Messenger: ras deus Sent: 11/5/2021 10:57:55 AM

Suh 12 Tribes ah start wid EWF? Dem tribe chart is similiar to astrology.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/22/2021 12:21:17 AM

Yes I the EWF within their origins

Blessup prophet Gad

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/17/2021 10:29:35 PM

Greetings beloveds

Just want to share a funny story! Sort of related to this post so I didnt want to make a new one just to share this, about Tribes of Israel.

My mom is Jewish... all her ancestors, as far as anyone can track and remember, all of them are Jews. I asked my grandmother years ago, what tribe of Israel is our family from, she told me Dan, her parents told her the tribe of Dan so that is what she thinks. Well, recently just to see what she would say, I asked my mom what tribe is her family. She said "Judah... because I want to be of the Lion of Judah tribe" hahaha she wants to, therefore she is, I guess this is how my mom's logic has always been because when I asked her in highschool about her polital beliefs, she said "Republican I guess, because I'm a Christian."

It is just funny to me how our wants or our perceptions of desirability can delude us into belief systems that are not true. Does anyone have experiences like that?

It was interesting to me that my mom never asked her mom what tribe they are. Because it seems like something, growing up jewish, that a child would wonder, or something that parents would just share as a part of the family oral history. I wondered why not, when obviously my grandmother's parents had told her, why my grandmother did not pass along that information. It might not be true, it is just oral history, but then again oral history can be surprisingly accurate. My mom was very surprised when I told her, probably not Judah, probably Dan because that is what your mom said!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/18/2021 4:30:31 AM

That story is funny and problematic in truth....problematic as I can see many people being this way in todays world of trans-everything.

I never knew your family origins give thanks for sharing Iah. One has to ask, your thoughts on the Jewish occupation of Israel and its claims of biblical birthright as opposed to the Palestines?

Im sure you know historicslly, InI Rastafari have also made similar claims to the birthright of the land space and of the identity of Israel as specifically InI post chattel slavery race of peoples
(insert biblical reference of ancient prophesy revealing Israel being carried into slavery via ships; Canaan being within Africa itself, VS the mixed multitude that left Egypt)

Give thanks again i i

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/18/2021 10:46:45 AM

For sure Garveys Africa, I agree it is problematic. Wishing something to be true does not make it true. And we should deal with truth and not wishes. And if we don't know, we should say we dont know, instead of claiming something to be true because we wish it so.

I dont believe that modern day Israel is the real location for the biblical stories. There was too much debate about where to put it, maybe Brazil, maybe Africa, oh no lets put it right here in Palestine instead. All of their tour attractions don't have me convinced. I haven't been there to see it in person, so maybe I'm wrong, but the whole set up of how the Rothschild family funded the propaganda and the establishment of the nation state in that location, it all seems too NWO to me. Either way if it was the real location, there were already people living there, you can't just go into someone's home and claim it as your own - whoops they already did that many times.

I do think that the original Israelites were Black people. It makes sense to me that some claim this identity today - not only Rastafari but the Hebrew Israelites and Nazarites too. I think it's also interesting that Colombus brought with him Hebrew speaking translators, and that many tribes in the Americas can be linked to Hebrew language and practices - Kurimeo on youtube has a lot of videos about that. The word schwartz is German for the color black, and this is a common last name for German Jews - my mother's maiden name was Schwartz. So I think it's possible that a nation of Black people moved into Europe and started mixing, mixing, mixing and eventually the Jewish people became darker skinned curly haired "white" people with last names that reveal a history of being less mixed with the local populations. I think it's possible that they had traveled to the Americas also and started colonies there. I mentioned a long time ago in a post that a friend of mine had totally revolutionized the way I think when he told me "it's not this OR that, it's this AND that"... maybe all of those groups of people are Jews, splintered off and changed over time.

Mysteries of human history always intrigue me... no clear answers just ideas and possibilities which is very fascinating to think about. Anything is possible, but only one thing is true. But maybe we will never know in this case, what that truth is.

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 12/19/2021 6:31:56 AM

these white jews are not real jews, even the bible says. rev.3:9
“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.”

the bible clearly states where the jews came from, - africa-

what is your view on these white jews, saying they are the real jew?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 12/19/2021 12:53:22 PM

King Jam that's a good question. It seems pretty specific there, saying they worship Satan and not the true Creator. I think some of these powerful families - the Rothschilds, the Goldman Sachs, etc - can clearly fall into that category. It seems to me like this statement is more about religion than it is about ethnicity. Judaism is interesting that way though because the label can be used as both ethnicity and religion. My family believes they are ethnic jews, for hundreds of years that is all they have known, all they have believed. Yet today they are closer to atheism in their religious beliefs and practices, of course that is not true for the older generations who did practice religion in a serious way. So maybe this is what that scripture refers to - people who call themselves jews but are really atheists, or just self serving which ultimately is the definition of satanism. Maybe it is similar to the scriptures about christ saying to people "depart from me, I never knew you" when they have performed miracles in his name. The idea that people can believe they are practicing a religion the right way, but really on a spiritual level it is all wrong. I am not sure! I don't have answers, I just ponder these things and question the true history of humanity as it is all a big cloudy mystery to me.

What is interesting to me is how the word Jew refers to the tribe of Judah, this being even more apparent in other languages like in German they are called Juden. But my grandmother says she is of the tribe of Dan so why isn't she calling herself a Danite instead of a Jew? Why did all the tribes eventually call themselves Judah? Is that wishful thinking like my mom who just wants to be Judah because it is, in her perception, the best tribe, the one the Messiah comes from, etc? Is that what the scripture is referring to? The tribes who call themselves Judah even though they are Dan or Gad or whatever other tribe? It seems not, because it mentions synagogue of satan, this seeming to be an indication of religion practice and not of ethnicity.

That's just my interpretation, though. I wonder what every one else thinks about it?

More Love Idren, give thankhs for the reasoning.

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 12/19/2021 7:00:38 PM

matthhew 7:23
Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of iniquity!’
this statement says to me. these people claimed to of done these things. but if your never knew christ/god. how could you of done.

“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; -
WHICH SAY THEY ARE JEWS, AnD ARE NOT. AND DO LIE.

the thing about being a jew, is you cant claim to be if your not from the jewish blood right?

and if the original jews that the bible are talking about are as i say and the bible seems to say, that the jews the ones that god called apon, and made them his chosen people, and took them to new land and founded jerusalem all the way out of egypt,
Moses was brought up as an egpytion, he must of looked like an egpytion for he knew no better until he was older, that he was a jew.

and we know that in them times, the egpytion were indeed african true to true.

then how can people of Caucasian identity claim to be a jew.
yeah we see them in ethiopia who still call themselves a jew.
but out of david, brought solomon and he built the church in jewrusalem, and in the years through the original isreal-jewish blood line - the blood of david. we see His majesty.
Haile the King
always.
blessed love

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 12/19/2021 7:32:07 PM

genesis 49

Then Jacob summoned his sons and said, “Assemble yourselves that I may tell you what will befall you ain the 1days to come.

2 “Gather together and hear, O sons of Jacob;

And alisten to Israel your father.

3 “Reuben, you are my firstborn;

My might and athe beginning of my strength,

1Preeminent in dignity and 1preeminent in power.

4 “1Uncontrolled as water, you shall not have preeminence,

aBecause you went up to your father’s bed;

Then you defiled it—he went up to my couch.

5 “aSimeon and Levi are brothers;

Their swords are implements of violence.

6 “aLet my soul not enter into their council;

Let not my glory be united with their assembly;

Because in their anger they slew 1men,

And in their self-will they lamed 2oxen.

7 “Cursed be their anger, for it is fierce;

And their wrath, for it is cruel.

aI will 1disperse them in Jacob,

And scatter them in Israel.

8 “Judah, your brothers shall praise you;

Your hand shall be on the neck of your enemies;

aYour father’s sons shall bow down to you.

9 “Judah is a alion’s whelp;

From the prey, my son, you have gone up.

He couches, he lies down as a lion,

And as a 2lion, who dares rouse him up?

10 “The scepter shall not depart from Judah,

Nor the ruler’s staff from between his feet,

1Until Shiloh comes,

And to him shall be the obedience of the peoples.

11 “1aHe ties his foal to the vine,

And his donkey’s colt to the choice vine;

bHe washes his garments in wine,

And his robes in the blood of grapes.

12 “His eyes are 1dull from wine,

And his teeth 2white from milk.

13 “aZebulun will dwell at the seashore;

And he shall be 1a haven for ships,

And his flank shall be toward Sidon.

14 “Issachar is 1a strong donkey,

aLying down between the 2sheepfolds.

15 “When he saw that a resting place was good

And that the land was pleasant,

He bowed his shoulder to bear burdens,

And became a slave at forced labor.

16 “aDan shall bjudge his people,

As one of the tribes of Israel.

17 “Dan shall be a serpent in the way,

A horned snake in the path,

That bites the horse’s heels,

So that his rider falls backward.

18 “aFor Your salvation I wait, O Lord.

19 “aAs for Gad, 1raiders shall raid him,

But he will raid at their 2heels.

20 “1aAs for bAsher, his 2food shall be 3rich,

And he will yield royal dainties.

21 “aNaphtali is a doe let loose,

He gives beautiful words.

22 “aJoseph is a fruitful 1bough,

A fruitful 1bough by a spring;

Its 2branches run over a wall.

23 “The archers bitterly attacked him,

And shot at him and harassed him;

24 But his abow remained 1firm,

And 2bhis arms were agile,

From the hands of the cMighty One of Jacob

(From there is dthe Shepherd, ethe Stone of Israel),

25 From athe God of your father who helps you,

And 1bby the 2Almighty who blesses you

With cblessings of heaven above,

Blessings of the deep that lies beneath,

Blessings of the breasts and of the womb.

26 “The blessings of your father

Have surpassed the blessings of my ancestors

Up to the 1utmost bound of athe everlasting hills;

May they be on the head of Joseph,

And on the crown of the head of the one distinguished among his brothers.

27 “Benjamin is a 1ravenous wolf;

In the morning he devours the prey,

And in the evening he divides the spoil.”

28 All these are the twelve tribes of Israel, and this is what their father said to them 1when he blessed them. He blessed them, every one 2with the blessing appropriate to him

judah has the power to give out god authority.

god is always above the rest.
maybe this is why we call the 12 tribes of israel jews,
christ came for the lost sheep of israel.
matthew 15:24

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I