Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6829&start_row=81

I found an account of Haile Selassie's diet written by his personal cook who served H.I.M for many years.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 89
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/10/2017 12:20:38 PM

I wish to correct myself and my earlier statements, and I do apologise for any wrong and misleading information posted here by me in previous times.

The fowls that creep, going upon all four, are the ancient winged dinosaurs, and not the chicken, as previously stated. In Hebrew, any fleshy creature with wings was regarded as a fowl, as the root word for fowl in Hebrew means a flying beast or animal.

Therefore the winged dinosaurs with four feet, which crept upon the earth at times, going upon all four, are the unclean meats.

Chicken are clean for consumption, and I take back my words concerning the heir of David erring in Yah'uh's laws. I was wrong. However, that does not make him God for me. He's still my equal and I know only of one God, the God of heaven who created heaven and earth, Yah'uh.

Concerning the flying creeping things or winged insects, a close study of them reveals that their rear pair of limbs differs in structure and shape from the other pairs of limbs. These rear legs also vary in function from one winged insect to another: like in bees, they are used to carry loads of pollen from flowers to the hive for the manufacture of honey. In locusts and crickets, they are used for leaping from the ground,while in some other winged insects, which are also flying creeping things, they have no specific function, though they differ in shape and structure from the rest of the four feet at the fore. (mosquitoes, flies, fleas, etc)

This reveals why in winged insects, flying creeping things, the front four feet are regarded separately from the rear two legs. Therefore Yah'uh's word is not wrong in any manner or form, but it is very right; only a matter of investigation and application of understanding and reasoned thought.

Peace be with you.

Yah'uhkhanahn

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/10/2017 1:05:05 PM

Sorry about fleas, they don't have wings.

But one can observe flies, gnats, mosquitoes, moths, wasps and other flying creeping things, how their hind legs differ in orientation and in a few cases, function, from their fore four feet.

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/10/2017 3:06:56 PM

A good example is a cockroach.
It is a flying creeping thing, that is, a winged insect. Sometimes, it creeps upon a surface, going upon all its four feet, while its rear two legs just drag along.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/10/2017 6:15:41 PM

Yahuhkhanahn Sent: Today 5:20:38 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wish to correct myself and my earlier statements, and I do apologise for any wrong and misleading information posted here by me in previous times.

Chicken are clean for consumption, and I take back my words concerning the heir of David erring in Yah'uh's laws. I was wrong.

SELAH. GIVE THANKS AND RESPECT FOR EVENTUALLY BEING HUMBLE ENOUGH TO SITE THE ERROR. BLESSED LOVE.

HAILE SELASSIE I REIGNS

Still, for other reasons, InI as Rastafari ssy NO to chicken eating!

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/10/2017 10:32:29 PM

Respect unto that.

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/11/2017 1:59:05 AM

Haile Selassie :
"We believe in cooperation and collaboration to promote the cause of international security, the equality of man and the welfare of mankind."

[https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Selassie's_speech_on_Human_Rights]

Israel
Leviticus {19:27} Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 7/11/2017 12:40:45 PM

Simply said, 1 thing that is common about the unclean animals is that they are either hunters or scavangers, either on land or in water.
I once saw pigs at a dumpsite ravanging the dirt, then I overs why I musnt eat the unclean.

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/11/2017 12:57:27 PM

Yea, true. Though not all of them. Some beasts like camels and donkeys don't eat dirt or dead beasts, yet they are unclean in Yah'uh's law, Maybe for some of these animals, their meat is just not good for man.

Messenger: MARDUK DAMBALLA Sent: 7/22/2017 3:54:17 PM

NO MEAT IS GOOD FOR MAN.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 89

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I