Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=680&start_row=1

The American Indian War

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/4/2005 11:39:21 AM

"Before the white man came ,the vast magnificent, and comparatively emty region that is now the United States was inhabited by one million Indians,organized intosix hundred distinct societies and scattered from the desolate ice wastes of the Far North to the hot swamp of the South; from the great forest of the East to the plains, deserts, and mountains of the West.These Indian societies existed in balance with themselves and with nature, a balance achieved through ages of development from Neolithic or Paleolithic time, when Indians first began to populate the continent"

John Tebbel & Keith Jennison

I got this book, from a friend of mine from the upriver people.
onelove brings unity

Messenger: prophet7 Sent: 3/4/2005 11:41:03 AM

True. But did you know that Africans were sailing to American shores long before Colombus existed ? There they lived and traded in harmony with the Indians.

One Love
Prophet7

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/4/2005 11:48:13 AM

I would figure that would be cause we are one people even from the beging. Im not blaming any one race but just purley posting some information here so that one might learn from that. I feel that when Im talking with my friend from the uprivers that the cultures and overstandings are similar if not the same. I do have some issue with the way that time has broken this brotherhood. But InI am continually mending this in my time. Like Bob say from time to time.

One Love

Messenger: prophet7 Sent: 3/4/2005 11:51:57 AM

Was just giving some more info - did not say you are blaming anyone..

One Love
Prophet7

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/4/2005 11:53:10 AM

True that.. just wanted to put that out in general not saying that you were. I posted that for my own reasons.

One Love

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I