Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6795&start_row=1

Rastafari Holy Days / Lent

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/8/2017 10:18:44 PM

Opened facebook today and sight this and tought I must share it with the I dem.
------------

KING-QUEENDOM OF AFRIKA
Kumbasaba/Spiritual Creativity, Sat.
Tefnuut/Cleansing April 8, 12517

TEMPLE OF TA-NETERU
& SHRINE OF OUR ANCESTORS

ETERNAL AFRIKAN BOBO INDIGENOUS CONGRESSIONAL (EABIC-KRP)
KEMETIC RASTAFARI PRIESTHOOD

GODHEAD:

NEBER-NETCHA-ORISHA-DJA
The All Encompassing Self Created Supreme Great Divinity, That Lives in Us All & In Nature & In All Of The Known and Unknown Universe

As Rastafari's I an I Must Celebrate our Own Afrikan Centered Rastafari Holy Days So
Lets bunout the whitemans satanic slave catching jesus worshipping lent practice and let Tomarrow be the Start of our 21 day fast where we eat only Raw foods,Teas and light soups broths and lots of water if working for one hour (midday to 1pm), to prepare for the Visit To the West of our King of Kings His Immortal Majesty Haile Selassie I
The real ressurrection that Rastafari should be celebrating is the ressurrection of The MODERN reincarnation of Lord Dja-Tehuti WHO returned as Negus MENELIK ll and then as Holy Bobo Imanawel Menelik Ashanti I . Holy Imaniwel I was crucified But Did not Die in Dutty Queen Victoria park Jamaica on March 1,1958 by Victoria's uncle tom sellout po-lice. Our King Priest Great God Tehuti Ausar Imaniwel of our Afrikan Trinity Temple Throne Was Reunited With our King of Kings Great God Ra Heru Selassie I through the Spirit and Unity Works of Nu Ampua-Ptah Marcus I on the 21 of April 1966 at Kings house This Reunion of Afrika Kingship and Priesthood inspired Holy Imaniwel I to build a PRIESTHOOD of Rastafari to Awaken the people of the Diáspora, and Afrika.

GLORY BE TO OUR DIVINE DREADLOCKS GOD AND HOLY CREATOR OF CREATION MIGHTY NEGUS HOLY :DJA-TEHUTI AUSAR
OBATALA-ORULA MENELIK IMANI-WEL I

AND TO OUR DIVINE HOLY FATHER OF CREATION MAJESTIC NEGUS HOLY :
AMUN-RA HERU OLOFI SELASSIE I

AND TO OUR DIVINE HOLY MOTHER OF CREATION MERCIFUL NIGISTATE HOLY:
MAAT NUUT AUSET NYAHBINGI MENEN I

AND TO OUR DIVINE HOLY PROPHET AND SON OF CREATION OUR BELOVED GUARDIAN OF OUR HOLY AFRIKAN TRINITY TEMPLE-THRONE THE INVINCIBLE NU ANPUA PTAH SHANGO MAAKUS I

AS DJA-JAH WAS IN THE BEGINNING DJA WORLD WITHOUT END.JAH RA-S-TAFARI

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I