Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6786&start_row=1

Healing from Migraine headaches

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Lioness Pamela Sent: 3/21/2017 11:03:53 AM

Plese share i n i wisdom on natural healing remedies for severe migraine headache pain. this is where I have severe head pain and sensitivity to light , sounds, and smells that make it so bad I throw up. Thanks .

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/23/2017 10:36:42 AM

Honor and oneness beloved Lioness
Omega rising
I know a bredren who suffered for years from migraines. Exactly as the I describe, with vomiting and sound and light sensitivity, seeing colors and fogs, and so on.
This is a very long time Italist (20 years at least), the cleanest eating person I know, no alcohol, no sugar, no salt, no processed foods, almost everything raw. It was a big mystery why he would get the migraines.
I always told him USE herb, blaze hard during the feeling that the migraine is coming on. He had previously been avoiding herb during that time, but he found the herb really would help, that he would not vomit if he smoked early enough in the onset.
In the past 18 months or so he has started drinking Kombucha mushroom drinks. They are slightly alcoholic but also have vitamin B12 which is a difficult one to get for vegan Ital eaters, and the deficiency of which causes severe neurological problems. The kombucha seems to have helped a great deal because the migraines have not returned in this time.
If it is possible, I would try the kombucha and see if that can help the I... Without knowing about the I eating habits I am not sure if it is what the I need, but even meat eaters have been known to be B12 deficient because sometimes the system is not absorbing the amounts as it should. So it may help either way.
Healing and love to the I sister from my heart to yours.
RastafarI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/23/2017 7:45:15 PM

Many times we get headaches/migraines because of lack of rest/inner peace, and also because of lack of quality water/hydration.

Another thing is blockages, lack of flow, creative energy and positive vibes are supposed to flow thru us, when we are not inspired and rather annoyed with something/someone it can cause head aches.
Bliss in the head not only takes nutrition from matter(clean foods waters) but also inspiration and doing what we supposed to be doing, so instead of getting rid of sickness and dis-ease we people need to focus more of cultivating vitality, inspiration and culture doing what we as a individual can do(our dutys and purspose, sharing our gifts) nobody else can

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/2/2017 7:55:30 PM

Yes Ras Jesse
True words. Give thankhs
The physical is a reflection of the emotional, and the other way around as well.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/8/2017 6:22:13 PM

The healing of the nations.

"cannabis"

Peace and Love

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I