Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6762&start_row=21

The Words "Bless" and "Blessed"

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/18/2017 5:18:34 PM

Give thANKHs JC for this thought provoking thread! FINALLY! Something INI call build on!

Kinda over the whole redundancy of "white rasta" and Christian Rastas! LOL!!!!!

Each 1 Teach 1

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 1/21/2017 2:26:50 PM

Indeed RAs Goddess!! I see the similarities between the Muslim Salat and the real KMT yANKHa deeply! The difference to I is the realeyesation that the physical movement actually changes the energetic flow through this earth suit/the physical body. It is not simply a representation of bowing in respect, and it is not simply a ritual! The movements unlock energy flow that take I&I to the Iytes!
More Oneness
Giving ☥;☥;☥; Itinually

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/22/2017 8:08:25 AM

"Holy Qu`ran" literally means "sunny cycle", “holy” based on Greek helios, the sun. "Qur`an" in Arabic means “recite, recycle or cycle”. The Holy Koran is therefore a book called "SUN CYCLE"

The Sun Cycle is the sequel of the Sun Papyrus (helios biblios, or Holy Bible), and it teaches how to live in harmony with sun cycles of astrology and the different energies throughout the solar year. The Bible teaches mostly about inner energies and internal transformation, the Koran teaches mostly external energies and how to harmonize these with the internal.

Salaat means "fire" and is the Arabic word for Kundalini, not prayer. The Arabic word for prayer is du’a. The  movements and postures (asanas) associated with salaat are actually abbreviated versions of the yoga sun salute. They coordinate breathing and, by stretching, clear the meridians and loosen the spine. All those things facilitate salaat but are not salaat itself. Salaat is a force, an energy that flows through the body and the universe.

Becoming ONE with the ALL. It was the Kheri Heb”, the Ta Meri (Kemetic / Egyptian) priesthood who practice an ancient form of yoga known as Smai Tawi. “The practitioners of this system re-enact the movement of gods and goddesses

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/24/2017 6:22:56 PM

Give Thanks for the Wisemind RastaGoddess.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/8/2017 10:08:04 PM

BLESSED LOVE JAH Child... I think u Right n On to something when bringing up the I christian brainwashing upbringing which make the I want to 'move away' from using the words BLESSING, BLESS, BLESSED because they sound too 'christianese'

In my own personal opinion I don't see much wrong using these words as long as we are still communicating in english language..perhaps in the coming future we will burn out all slave master concepts including using his language? Who knows? Time will tell and it is up to I an I to shape and form and decide the future u know. How do we want it to be?

Perhaps Amharic as a offical language in the entire King-Queendom of Ethiopia/Afrika?

Any suggestions how we can eliminate/eradicate the use of english language completly? (and any foreign language in Holy Mount Zion/Ethiopia/Afrika for that matter)Should it be done? Can it be done? and in what language should we communicate in time to come?

Just some small input and questions that came to I mind after reading the first post. Big up RAstaGoddess as usual sharing good knowledge and offering insight and bringing forward understanding. Will come back and read thru this Reasoning later when I have more time on my hands.

BLESS 2 ALL

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I