Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6744&start_row=71

White man claim he a Rasta, but InI know he no Rasta

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/15/2017 8:29:41 AM

"BUT AFRICANS SOLD THEMSELVES INTO SLAVERY!”

This argument points to the presence of Africans who collaborated with the European slave masters and “sold” Africans to them in order to shift the responsibility for the slave trade off the shoulders of the European colonial slavemaster and onto the backs of the colonized and enslaved African.

READ FULL ARTICLE

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/15/2017 12:46:04 PM

At first I thought I was a little harsh by saying this GiveThanks4Life one was a liberal minded virtue signaling white man but now I see I wasn't far off at all! This man is unhinged, a triggered snowflake showing his true motives and intentions.. A slippery slope indeed..

All and all you see a-gwan Is to fight against Rastaman. So they build their world in great confusion to force on us the devil's illusion. But the stone that the builder refuse shall be the head cornerstone, and no matter what game they play, Eh, we got something they could never take away; we got something they could never take away: Its the Fire!

Bob Marley - Ride Natty Ride
------------------------------------------

Jah come to great downpression, rule equality. Wipe away transgression, set the captives free!!

Bob Marley - Exodus
------------------------------------------

It is clear that you are not interested in acknowledging the half of the story not told.. The half where Jah come to GREAT DOWNPRESSION and the WHOLE word fighting against Ras Tafari then and now! It is clear that you only see Haile Selassie calling for human unity of righteous mind, but REFUSE to see the other half that is Black pride and Ethiopian identity born out of resistance to this great downpression. It is true that H.I.M teach that all humans are precisely the same and to move towards a 'new race' of righteous minded peoples owing ultimate allegiance not to nations but to the entire human community - paraphrase there - BUT it is also true that H.I.M speek directly to AFRICANS for AFRICAN UNITY and that this fight will continue until the UNTIL is fulfilled. To not acknowledge the truth and fruits of this struggle is a half step and a HUGE transgression against Haile Selassie.. Says a lot right there..

Humble yourself to the TRUTH. Or dont be surprised when it hits you hard

The TRUTH is an offense, but not a sin

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/15/2017 1:58:58 PM

"BLACK SUPREMACY"

- Black progress by Bob Marley

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/15/2017 2:02:08 PM

Lots of skipping around

su·prem·a·cy
so͞;;;;;;oˈ;;;;;;premə;;;;;;sē;;;;;;/Submit
noun
the state or condition of being superior to all others in authority, power, or status.

Why is it RACIST for Black people to declare BLACK people will have superior authority over BLACK affairs than others? After 500-2000 years of foreign authority?

You seem to have a childish understanding of supremacy here being 'Im better than you' .... When the definition offered by yourself only deals with 'authority power and status'. Black authority, Black power and Black status first, for black people. Starting with a Black God.

What does this have to do with who did what in slavery or even color? YOU DO REALISE when black people say black people we mean the African nationalities and of its diaspora. African supremacy if that makes you feel better but this isnt about making anyone feel better so Black supremacy same way.

Dont tell me you are a Rasta who claim Garvey and Emmanuel as racist? - I guess to you all who follow Marcus Garvey and Prince Emmanuel are not true rasta...... smh

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/15/2017 2:17:02 PM

Maybe you confuse SUPREME which deals with Power and Authority; with SUPERIOR which deals with Quality and Standard. You can say black SUPREMACY and still deal with EQUALITY:

"As adjectives the difference between superior and supreme is that superior is higher in quality while supreme is dominant, having power over all others."

Also

Black Supremacists - Want black people to have supreme authority over black affairs

White Supremacists (as shown by history) - Want white people to have supreme authority over EVERYBODYS affairs

Messenger: GiveThanks4Life Sent: 7/16/2017 6:16:39 AM

"Me don't dip on nobody's side. Me don't dip on the black man's side, not the white man's side. Me dip on God's side, the one who create me and cause me to come from black and white." (Bob Marley)

There never has been or ever will be a greater emissary for the Rastaman.

Humility is not accepting the semantics of others...that is discipleship.

Messenger: GiveThanks4Life Sent: 7/16/2017 6:23:15 AM

Dear Garvey's Africa, yes much skipping around. Simplify...

Is the Black man greater than the White man in the eyes of the Almighty?

Messenger: GiveThanks4Life Sent: 7/16/2017 6:50:54 AM

What defines Black? If my skin colour looks white but I am 1/16th 'Black' am I Black? What percentage of blood crosses the line to White?

Messenger: GiveThanks4Life Sent: 7/16/2017 6:58:30 AM

...or if I'm heavily freckled but in winter the freckles fade, and then in full sun the freckles turn me darker than Bob, to the point where I walk in a store with a Bob shirt on and the man behind that counter asks if that (points to my shirt) is my Father, and my blood is 1/32 'Black' am I 'Black'?

Messenger: GiveThanks4Life Sent: 7/16/2017 7:04:02 AM

...or if my great great grandfather was Black and my g.g grandmother was white ostracized and abandoned by her family for having a child with a Black and the Black man left her to fend for herself and child, and as a result was destitute, forced to live in abject poverty in city slum, and her generations to follow could not get out of the system either, but I have white skin, am I Black?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I