Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6744&start_row=41

White man claim he a Rasta, but InI know he no Rasta

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I-Man Sent: 1/4/2017 11:21:18 AM

Yes I,

RG that's real talk

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/26/2017 9:56:10 PM

A man can say he's a dog it doesn't stop him being a man. People can claim to be whatever they want to claim to be. Where's this elusive Rastafari sign up group ones keep talking about? Let the ones fool their selves who are fooling their selves. What the next man eats doesn't make I Sh*t, Same way in reverse. When did a man need acceptance from the next man to live his life how him choose? Is that not between him and the creator?

Can we not speak about real life issues ones and ones are facing in day today life. Ones are distracted by the devils show while at the same time devils are killing us (humans) and the earth we live on daily.

White Supremacy is a real thing in the real world the beast is about action it has been for at least the last 400 years theorising about who is or isn't something or what book said what to who and when isn't moving forward... Just circles!

Black supremacy, Black skinned African original Incient people. RasTafarI Set the tone. This says Rastafari reasoning room on Jah RasTafari.com can we use this too create dialogue that will raise ones and ones. Each one teach one, Iron sharpen Iron.

Messenger: Zhaile Sent: 6/21/2017 7:03:28 PM

I'd just like to say, this was a very great conversation. Got to see both sides of the argument, along with new information. Blessings unto you all.

Messenger: Inner Light Sent: 6/22/2017 11:11:26 AM

Rasta Goddess, i have seen many of your posts and have much respect for what you have to say. Do you have a way i may contact you privately, email or something, that I may ask you a few questions?

Messenger: iamAgunechemba Sent: 7/9/2017 4:35:26 AM

where is Bob's message of one love?

InI are children of the most high.

InI should ignore(the Babylon) and face our mission to Zion!!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/9/2017 9:31:32 AM

was 1 love about race
or about putting an end to tribal war between pnp and jlp

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/9/2017 1:39:17 PM

Greetings and Love @ Inner Light. RAspect unto di I. Feel free to contact I at rastagoddess9@icloud.com

1 Luv

Messenger: GiveThanks4Life Sent: 7/11/2017 6:31:55 AM

How does the concept of a superior race being pushed in this thread compliment the teachings of H.I.M? Loosely translated from the U.N speech, "until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, there will be war."

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/11/2017 8:24:35 AM

Its not about holding anything above anything it is about the black race once more learning to love themselves and restore the balance which is currently and historically set at white over everything. Black supremacy will achieve that balance. This is the WAR the until speaks of

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/11/2017 10:22:05 AM

It is always interesting to see the reactions when Black Love is celebrated in the face of global white supremacy being grossly misinterpreted as being "racist", "supremist" or not complimentary of HIM teachings.

And equally interesting is how many selectively or conveniently forget the other fundamentally PAN AFRIKAN message in the 2nd part of HIM speech:

"And until the ignoble and unhappy regimes that hold our brothers in Angola, in Mozambique and in South Africa in sub-human bondage have been toppled and destroyed; until bigotry and prejudice and malicious and inhuman self-interest have been replaced by understanding and tolerance and good-will; until all Africans stand and speak as free beings, equal in the eyes of all men, as they are in the eyes of Heaven; until that day, the African continent will not know peace.

We Africans will fight, if necessary, and we know that we shall win, as we are confident in the victory of good over evil."

UNTIL THAT DAY

Do not confuse BLACK LOVE with hatred of any other people.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I