Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6730&start_row=1

The Holy Spirit

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras InI 7 Sent: 12/22/2016 2:11:40 PM

"It is Our conviction that all the activities of the children of men which are not guided by the Spirit and counsel of God will bear no lasting fruit, they will not be acceptable in the sight of the Lord and will therefore come to nought as the Tower of Babel came to nought.

It is for this reason that the Church of Christ, and especially Christian leaders, have such an enormous responsibility. However wise or however mighty a person may be, he is like a ship without a rudder if he is without God. A rudderless ship is at the mercy of the waves and the wind, drifts wherever they take it and if there arises a whirlwind it is smashed against the rocks and becomes as if it has never existed. It is our firm belief that a soul without Christ is bound to meet with no better fate.

Therefore 0! Christians, let us arise and, with the spiritual zeal and earnestness which characterized the Apostles and early Christians, let us labour to lead our brothers and sisters to Our Saviour Jesus, Who only can give life in its fullest sense."
- H.I.M. Haile Selassie I (World Evangelical Congress in Berlin, 1966)

With these opening words I'd like to share two documents on the Holy Spirit. The first document focuses on how to receive the Holy Spirit and the second document focuses on the work of the Holy Spirit.
Blessings.

1. Repentance, Forgiveness, and the Gift of the Spirit

2. The Work of the Holy Spirit

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I