Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6726&start_row=1

A Study on the Book of Revelation

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras InI 7 Sent: 12/17/2016 10:42:29 AM

Greetings

I found an online book that has been helpful for me when studying the Book of Revelation. I haven't read it all but I've found much balance in it. I hope it will bring light to others.

Here it is:
Behold He Cometh, An Exposition of the Book of Revelation

Blessings.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/18/2016 4:15:31 AM

The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords has arrived in the body of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Jah Rastafari.

Blessed.

Messenger: Ras InI 7 Sent: 12/18/2016 12:40:41 PM

I just noticed that the writer seems to hold to Amillenialism which is contrary to my belief in Premillenialism. Other than that I liked much of what he wrote.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/18/2016 8:56:50 PM

I don't like or agree on the mans commentaries on this link.

I enjoy Hola Spirits commentaries on scripture most.

The man Scolfield did some good commentaries on his King James Version.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/19/2016 7:18:43 PM

THE REAL CHRIST – IU’EM HETEP

In the Book of Revelation the drama of the Kemetic/Egyptian mysteries has been mistaken and misinterpreted as a human history by modern Christians. It has been misinterpreted as a literal world catastrophe for the ending of the world.

Today is the day we must wake up and overstand that the wisdom in the book of Revelation comes from ancient Kemet, in the African Nile Valley; today I am telling you that there was no Christian named John on the Isle of Patmos in the literal sense. Ancient Kemetic knowledge was taken out of its original astronomical context in a futile attempt to create modern day Christian prophecy that leads the spirits of today without true gnosis.

The Book of Revelation was derived from the Kemetic astronomical mythology and eschatology-(the four last things: death, judgment, heaven and hell). The Jesus of the Book of Revelation is the Sa or son of Atum-Ra, who is the divine man within, or bringer of peace (hetep- eternal peace) to earth (humanity)many thousands of years ago.

Question: in which book does the real Christ exist?

Answer: The Book of Revelation, 1John, and the Book of John, as well as other Apocryphal, Hermetic, and Gnostic writings. The Book of Revelation was derived from Egyptian-Kemetic astronomical mythology. Christ (Iu’em hetep) of the Book of Revelation and Iu, the su or son of Atum-Re, who was portrayed as the divine man and bringer of peace to earth many thousands years ago is one in the same.

Question: why is the Book of Revelation so hard to understand?

Answer: the Book of Revelation is a so-called historic scripture taken from Kemetic-Gnostic remains without the “gnosis” or science behind it. It is probably the least preached and studied scripture by most Pastors in America today. The reason is because so-called Scholars don’t know the “gnosis or science” behind the scripture.

Messenger: BakerCameron Sent: 8/20/2021 6:42:52 AM

Alex checked out the official side of inside hoops for a fake degree but personally believe a fake degree is not helpful, since you lack the skill, knowledge as well as study, the fake degree will one day turn into a problem, one may get caught and suffer shame for a lifetime.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/21/2021 10:10:10 AM

REVELATION 3:14

These things saith the AMEN, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/28/2021 4:10:40 AM

Thanks Ive been asking fr thoughts on the Woman of Revelation 12

Messenger: Inilek Sent: 10/30/2021 10:52:36 PM

Greetings.
I am doing some research on Rasta Theology and seeking persons to interview. Your comment interested me and so I would like to speak further if you are willing
Give thanks

Messenger: Beauvais Sent: 11/13/2021 10:04:28 AM

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy For More Information.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I