Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6715&start_row=1

Electromagnetic Pulse

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/1/2016 3:56:25 AM

Electromagnetic pulse
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_pulse

Put the Song and wiki page together and let us protect our electro- magnetic energy also known as our Chakras and energy body.

Meditators have proved to create scalier waves

-----------------------------------------------------
Scalar waves also referred to as Tesla Waves or Longitudinal Waves are capable of penetrating any solid object including Faraday Cages. A transmitter can be placed in a box of thick metal and a receiver outside of the box will still receive the scalar wave. Scalar waves are capable of passing through the earth from one side to another with no loss of field strength as Tesla showed in one of his experiments.

Traveling faster than the speed of light (superluminal), Scalar Waves are not electromagnetic but composed of pure zero point energy. They also have the potential to be used as a power source.

So Scalar Waves can be used for communication, energy, and other applications. Scalar Waves (longitudinal waves) do what Transverse waves cannot. They are fast, penetrating, connected, and can broadcast magnified power. Their potential is almost limitless. It is even said that it is the technology that Extra Terrestrials use!

Konstantin Meyl compares superluminal scalar waves to the neutrino, which it is also thought travels faster than light. Neutrinos bombard the Earth in all directions, but the majority of them arrive from the central star of our solar system. Because almost half of the neutrinos are absorbed as they pass through the Earth, it is thought they may interact with the core and inner layers of our planet.

Some researchers believe that solar phenomenon can produce variations in neutron emissions which may trigger earth changes on our planet, causing crust disruptions from the mantle heat-up of increased solar activity. Research and study of scalar waves will possibly increase our chance of survival during chaotic periods in the future.
------------------------------------------------------------

Ascention, vertical waves....Higher Heights
Jacobs Ladder, Angels ascending and descending upon the Sons of Man and Daughtas of Womban.

The resurrection, to be risen. We are the Light of The Body not the Body, do not be confined to body nor mind , Souls but do Spiritual Work and battle on fields not physical against not flesh and blood

More Joy, where do things begin>>> ? Wheres a thought arise from>?

Where does the battle of armeageddeon take place? In the heavens. Where are the heavens? Within you and I

Whats Zion in Hebrew mean? LIGHT....ZION=LIGHT

ZION spelt backwards/reverse is NOIZ(noise)

‘. . . out of the shadows even the most tenuous ray of light emerges,
the procreative power,
life’s first known ecstasy,
with the joy of passing from silence to sound . . .’

– Ernesto Cardenal

The Heart Chakra is IandI hue-mans highest magnecic field when activated to its potential it affects all things in Heaven and Earth, penetrats thru the earth crust, no barriers can stop the positive vibrations. JAH is Lion, Allmighty , sun light, our protector and guidance, Holy, Truth, spirit, Omni-present, Omni-potent and with us.

Blessed Love my Beloved Upfull Ones
Shine Thy Light JAH RASTAFARI!!!!!!!!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/1/2016 4:23:25 AM

Check This Chart of many Cycles and Waves,or many in 1 cycle, from our elements waves and cycles to moon,to waves of oceans, to our bio rythym, to the spinning sycle of the plants in our solar cystym and our Suns movement Thru The Milky Way. enlightening.

Here it is:

http://dev.johnholland.ws/pdf/AcousticWave.pdf

And a song to go with it:

The world is a cycle
And everything weh happen, yes it come 'roun' in a circle

Got to check the step you take
And every breath you make
Because the little things you do
Is coming back at you

The ditch you dig it might just be your destiny
I might just rise above the odds regain my victory
Ay, do right, do right, do right, do right, do right
Do good, do good, do good, do good, do good

The world is a cycle

So if I see you stumble I'll catch you 'fore you fall
They say the world is round and it's spinning like a ball

Who advise to see let them see
What drop off a head drop pon shoulda
Think about the youths think about them future
Babylon dem caan stop the youths from get wiser

Sweet inna di sky it, ah, go fall inna your eyes
In everything you do rememba to pray
Your prayer a day chase the devil away
In everything you do remember to pray
And let the prayer a day chase the devil away

In everything you do remember to pray
A prayer a day chase the evil

The world is a cycle

Earth a come, earth a come, earth a forward
As it was in this iration so shall it be in this sign one
Jah is the key still I'm ago master
Whatever you does, does so you shall prosper

The world is a cycle

Every step you take
Every breath you make

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/3/2016 8:37:41 AM

“Human thought can literally transform the physical world”

The more recent "discovery" by western science parallels the ancient spiritual belief in a ‘cosmic consciousness’—a vast coalescing of human intention that was actually capable of interacting with physical matter. Recently, studies in mass meditation and prayer had produced similar results in Random Event Generators, fueling the claim that human consciousness, as Noetic author Lynne McTaggart described it, was a substance outside the confines of the body . . . a highly ordered energy capable of changing the physical world.

www.theintentionexperiment.com

Particles are affected by the observer. This is a fundamental principle of quantum physics: observing a subatomic particle turns that potential something into something real.

“‘Living consciousness somehow is the influence that turns the possibility of something into something real. The most essential ingredient in creating our universe is the consciousness that observes it.’”

When writing The Intention Experiment, I interviewed dozens of ‘masters of intentions’ – Qigong masters, Buddhist monks, master healers – and all of them discussed particular techniques they learned and practiced to carry out intention. In our web experiments, we’ve had the largest effects with experienced intenders. Experience in focusing thought and carrying out intention seems to count most of all (The Intention Experiment, chapter 5).

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I