Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6691&start_row=11

SUN PEOPLE VS ICE PEOPLE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/26/2016 7:31:01 AM

Il settle with this simple point though.

Who has been the most violent race in history?

The white european is the same as the white american, racially speaking. The same ones responsible for chattel slavery across the transatlantic, death rate 100 million. The same people responsible for ww1/ww2 death rate 100million. Same people responsible for the genocidal colonisation of the entire planet - the americas asia australasia and africa, death rate incalculable leaving many indigenous ethnicities, extinct. Same people responsible for Heroshima/Nagasaki, death rate 250000 on just two swift attacks. Not to mention the 800000 dead ethiopians in the second italioethiopian war, largely as a result of their illegal use of mustard gas (in another swift attack)

Need i go on? Lets not be short sighted and beat around any bush here.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/26/2016 7:35:39 AM

Chancellor williams - the destruction of the black civilisation

Should be a mandatory read from global high school curricula

Messenger: TruthIs Sent: 11/26/2016 9:43:45 PM

You say "Men lie women lie numbers dont". But sometimes people use numbers to lie, like you did when posting that statistic. But like you said, the numbers don't lie, so lets crunch some more numbers.

Using that same statistic you posted.

The 2013 racial mix of the population
62.% white
17.1% Hispanic
13.2% black

White people make up 42.9% of violent crime, even though they make up 62.2% of the population. If all races were committing violent crimes at the same rate, white people should be responsible for 62.2% of violent crime, not 42.9

Black people make up 22.4% of the violent crime even though they make up only 17.1% of the population. If all races were committing violent crimes at the same rate, black people should be responsible for 17.1% of violent crime, not 22.4

The DOJ murder statistics are even worse.

Between 1980 and 2008
Black people responsible for 52% of homicides with only 13.2 percent of the population.
White people responsible for 45% of homicides with only 62.2 percent of the population.

13% of the population is responsible for 52% of the murders! And what is even worse is that most of those murderers are black males, so 6% of the population is responsible for almost 52% of the murders. Numbers don't lie.

If murders were the same rate between races, black people should be responsible for 13.2% and white people 62.2%

This means that black people in the US are 5.5 times more likely to be a murderer compared to white people.

Back to that statistic image above in regard to black vs white crime

black people committed 560,600 violent crimes against whites
white people committed 99,403 violent crimes against blacks

So black people were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites.

Messenger: TruthIs Sent: 11/26/2016 9:46:20 PM

Based on how we kill each other around the world. If we had the weapons and the organized armies that the white man has, we would have killed ourselves a long time ago.

Anytime I see a news report about somebody killing somebody else in America over some stupid pointless thing, I can almost always guarantee that it is one of my black brothers. Walk in the wrong neighborhood, look at somebody the wrong way, or even accidentally bump into them.

Stop living in your imagination world and face reality.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/27/2016 4:53:07 AM

And yet the statistics show the majoriry of crime in america is white. You sound like a beast. Stop basing your opinions off of newsmedia. One cant argue with history neither and choose to examine in only the now given ones afflictiom as kidnap victims in one of the most historically violent nations ever. And then your looking at america....why not globally? Have younseen the statistics in countries withon theneastern block? Syria? Russia? Stop it. You sound like polight

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/27/2016 5:10:46 AM

Yo theres akways one black who come argue against him bredda and sister in these matters. Try flip and reverse the topic around. Rather than back an forth il leave it for others to dispute. Blessed love

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/27/2016 9:56:04 AM

Give thankhs Ras Garveys I.

No amount of debate, statistics or pontificating is needed to prove the obvious. Western man is and always has been the most violent and aggressive people ever to walk this earth.

Period.

Messenger: TruthIs Sent: 11/27/2016 10:44:15 AM

You are such an idiot. I spell out the statistics exactly, and your brain is too thick to interpret simple math.

Continue to blind yourself. People like you will be our destruction. You don't want to improve our situation, but just to play the victim and blame others for our problems. Nobody outside of ourselves will be able help us, even if they are part of the problem, the only solution is for us to help ourselves and teach our children to live like respectable humans instead of violent animals. Go look on youtube or look at the news and see what our children are doing to each other for the stupidest of reasons. Why is their no outrage about this? All I hear are excuses.

Our people need to stop allowing our children to glorify gangsterism, and these weak devils that think being a man is getting 5 weak devil friends attacking one person, and they think that makes them tough. And stop glorifying the attitude that a man should physically attack or kill another at any action or word that can be interpreted as disrespect.

Check out the song One Grandson from Culture. The behavior of the parents cause the destruction of their children.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/27/2016 11:38:59 AM

Local minded new age news media believing coconut. The WORLD knows the historical european and now american european as the most savage on earth. If a black or brown or yellow man adopts this culture as their own then as monkey see monkey do. Which is why we try and reconnect with our original ways and not that of our invader. You dont help black people by telling them they are inherently animalistic and genetically prone to violence which your article did. Lol. Slavemaster couldnt have phrased it better. Black people in your references simply dont have the numbers to produce even nearly comparable amount of killings as compared to white america since the inception of the united states alone. This isnt about excuses or victimisation you are making erroneous statements and false inferences. Simple. Away with yourself. Another bro polight.

Chancellor williams explained this almost 50 years ago but you wont bother to go there. You realise most of the black people you condemn are out of their natural minds. But you want to talk about genetic causes etc what a self hating shame

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/27/2016 11:54:41 AM

If black people were genetically prone to violence and naturally animalistic. Then please believe I would be all about promoting this behaviour. We want to escape white supremacy and its transgenerational effects and adopt a reparative effort to restore our NATURAL behaviour and culture..... so if you think this is violence egotism and animal behaviour than i would encourage you to behave so.

Luckily WE know this is false and you are sadly confused

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I