Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6684&start_row=1

not mentally ill stop the false witness man

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 10/25/2016 1:05:22 PM

why is it possible that my parents who adopted me can ask the police or doctors to come to the house or find me and then put me in a mental hospital and force me to take medications that hurt me and I am in no way scitsophrenic or mentally ill? someone give some help here please to stop them

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/25/2016 7:11:06 PM

We have had many reasonings on the topic of (so called) mental illness and Babylon wicked institutions.... try the search function.

A question, How old are you now? If u under 18 not much you can do.

But one thing I can recommend is ESCAPE and dont let them catch you.

It is much better to be a homeless vagabond than to get locked up for only god knows How long in one of them mental instituations/prisons

Guidance n protection I wish u all the best

Bless

Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 10/25/2016 8:43:26 PM

I am twenty two
thank so far

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/25/2016 10:03:56 PM

Seen.

Are u in a mental hospital right now? Physically locked up? Any restrictions? Because I can see that u are still allowed to have access to phone/internet otherwise u could not post here..

And speaking of posting here, is the I RASTAFARI ?

On Irudder.com u can find a link to a booklet called 'perfection' written by a Rastaman who's mother have been labelled "mentally ill" and gone thru the system.
Find it and read it, because it could be beneficial for the I...

Bless up

Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 10/26/2016 5:32:05 PM

yeah I am locked up now in a state hospital once a day internet room with dem wii system and dem. theres a level system one to four I am three so I can leave the unit to other parts of the hosptol I dont know I cant really think of the restrictions I have been on these pills too long I see rastafari as a religion and a religion of the godly man and sharing things with Christianity of the Phoenicians not allowed to use phones here the computer has lots of site restricted no facebook or email

Messenger: Allen Sent: 10/26/2016 7:06:56 PM

People are locked up if they are a threat or danger to themselves or others, so you must have said you wanted to kill yourself or something. Tell them you're a Christian and get out fast.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/26/2016 7:23:28 PM

If that were so, I wonder how many Black people who are currently locked up (prison or otherwise) would get a free pass out if they simply claimed to be Christian?

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 10/26/2016 10:57:05 PM

HAHAHAHA, that's incredible, excuse me when I laugh. That guy has got ideas, eh?

Bwooy...

Messenger: Allen Sent: 10/26/2016 11:39:29 PM

Jesus Saves

Messenger: Allen Sent: 10/26/2016 11:41:45 PM

According to the I the first PR son th separate us is a bqlled faced bitch.
A screw face, you knoe
The I sqy so

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I