Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6676&start_row=1

Selah

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/21/2016 8:42:14 AM

blood thicker than wata

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/21/2016 9:50:37 AM

Good to see di I!

Nuff RAspect!

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 10/21/2016 1:11:57 PM

I've come to really realeyes dis, in a certain sight.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/22/2016 1:02:42 AM

Yes SoulJAH, mighty on the battlefield for IandI, Praises to our Chief commander Conqueror. HIM is the Supreme Judge and Warrior. Let us follow in HIM step and conquer the dragon and beast of Babylon, JAH ova evil

Some may think King Selassie was on the battlefront with a gun.
The true battlefront was in spiritual realms
HIM prayers and Divinity everywhere was the greatest weapon

"Even the hen will struggle to save her chicks from the vulture. This being so do recognize that it is proper for man to fight with the enemy, however many thousand times the enemy may surpass him in knowledge and strength!"
-King Selassie : My life and Ethiopia's progress

Our Strength and Knowledge IS The Lion of Judah

Selah

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 10/23/2016 10:01:21 PM

I done come real eyes these enemies of Eye are playing in unseen realms against Eye in Eye.

They call up these entities/energies and these energies feed off energy and we people become the sacrificial energies to feed these entities.

I know they visit Africa and Haiti to the Workers for rituals, they using mathematics and lunar cycles, bloody sacrifices of Eye in Eye people on large scales, they say blood is one of the strong energy sources (its electric), "the life is in the blood".

Its way beyond physical, the Only people enslaved Africans to fight off this enemy successfully were Africans who remained spiritually African, using ancestral energy ritually!

Messenger: Allen Sent: 11/1/2016 1:31:46 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: MamieJCox Sent: 1/17/2020 5:28:17 AM

I really enjoy finding this post for myself. You have some amazing skills in writing such a blog. I know you need some assignment writing service australia and useful topics like this for the people who are connected to you. Nice to read this here.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I