Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6674&start_row=11

Man and Woman

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 10/21/2016 3:38:54 AM

Yes I!
We Give Thankhs for all the blessings we receive
and give thankhs for those that are sending them.

A healthy reasoning!
I always looking to Improve Iself and learn how to be that best version of Iman more time.

If we can spread upfullness by sharing some wisdom gained through experience, then maybe save some I from making a unnecessary mistake.
In all relationship, Communication da key.

Nice term RastaGoddess "Biblical conditioning" accurate!

Decide if trust exist, and to what extent.
Dont underestimate the power of ceremony.
When Iyah is ready or see fit
A spiritual union declared symbolically and verbally unto JAH and whosoever else is present, in the setting d I's choose can be so positive and have very powerful impact overall. But not necessary.
InI did not ceremony until after 14 years together. Time was not right until then. Just remember if d I's decide to do ceremony, whatever is expressed unto JAH and the other partner must be truth, realistic and never NEVER IVER break such a vow.

Keep da 3rd I open and know is this bond
ANTI COINCIDENCE or CONVENIENCE?

What is the genuine truth in regard to ya
partners motivation for they actions?

No I can see the future without some level of uncertainty. usually.

I humbly share I thoughts, take or leave, I not counselor or expert.
Dont stress too much bout this matter mi Lion and Lioness as nature will take course in JAH time ! If not then was not true.

ANKH, MAAT
Mo`a Anbesa Ze'imnegede Yihuda

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 10/21/2016 4:11:04 AM

Wisemind magazine july 2016

Rastafari King and Queen Conduct BY ILA ADDIS Pg.35

Perfect addition to da reasoning!

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 10/21/2016 2:18:39 PM

Greetings in the name of the most HIGH JAH RASTAFARI SELASSIE I...ONENESS KING+QUEEN...this is I VISION and EXPERIENCE of a STRONG UNION...relation-ships usually sink because the 2 individuals have "I problems" which derives fron the EGO...CONNECT from SPIRIT and SHARE the JOURNEY TOGETHER in TRUTH...ONE SPIRIT have-IN the HUMAN EXPERIENCE in 2 different BODIES...DO UNTO THE OTHER as YOU would like DONE UNTO YOU...HOLD UP each OTHER'S HEAVEN with PEACE OF MIND=Loyality-Overstanding-Virtue-Ease...just see the 2 as PARTNERS work-IN and OUT TOGETHER...
Welcome and support each other's GROWTH and LIFE PURPOSES...FULL-JOY each other's PHYSICAL PRESENCE...don't take it for GRANTED...FULL-JOY LIFE TOGETHER...LISTEN to each other from HEART and CONSCIOUSNESS...Let NOTHING or NO ONE come BETWEEN the 2...OVERCOME CHILDISH MENTALITY with MATURE...thoughts..words...actions...decisions...
KNOW THY SELF...the I's are BOTH...EXTENSIONS OF JAH in these PHYSICAL BODIES/TEMPLES...JAH IS LOVE...LOVE IS JAH...KEEP JAH ALIVE in FLESH...if the EYE'S are not SEE-IN situations through the EYES of LOVE/JAH... any less vibration is through the EGO...which likes to Edge-God-Out...

BLESSED LOVE+ONENESS...PURE HEART+CLEAN MIND...

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I