Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6667&start_row=1

Is it just me or does this place fell dead? Where is everyone, where are the reasonings?!

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 10/4/2016 4:59:14 PM

feel*

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/4/2016 5:24:42 PM

Im still here Blessing Up!

Times and Seasons change and people are not always on the internet.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/4/2016 7:41:53 PM

Was wondering the same! LOL

Tis true, there's a season for everything...look like 99% of INI must be in the "no internet" vibe...

So it go

Guess it's just us

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 10/4/2016 7:53:49 PM

Time allows and time dont
Time you feel it time u dont

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/5/2016 8:31:00 AM

Blessed Love to One and All

True iyah, I have to agree, I visit the forum from time to time, but since I dont sight many new or Active reasonings, I have not posted on here in a long while.

Partly because I am preparing and planning a visit to the 'warm heart of afraka' Malawi! Will be there for the upcoming 2nd of november Ilebrations.

Looking forward to smoke a chalice load of Malawi Gold too! Since I have Heard for a long time that it is the best/strongest ganjah in the World! (natural herb that is... I dont know about these GMO hybrid strains that carry plenty of thc..there's probably some stronger herbs of there in Babylon, but I prefer the natural herb, sun air and water..no fertilizer no pesticide.

More strength and Powers to All. Jah bless and sanctify us all. Heart of true divine love.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/5/2016 3:50:44 PM

Greetings bredren Black! Have a most blessed journey!! And smoke one for INI!!

“Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.”

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I