Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=663&start_row=1

Words................Subliminal Directives

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/24/2005 9:36:22 AM

word or phrase of the day:

BRAINWASHING-
1. the brain was created clean, it doesn't need washing until babylon gets to it
2. when you wash something that is pure or clean, you strip it of all vitality and life (example: clothes that fade when washed or vegetables that are nutritionless due to boiling in water)

TRUTH IN FACT: The brain is stripped of its original blueprint and reconditioned to direct the individual to carry out actions contrary to the natural instinctive spiritual progression of Jah's will.

~They are destroying the blueprint so no one can see, who is the original and who is the copy (Midnight, St. Croix-Unpolished)~

RSK

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/24/2005 9:56:00 AM

Is true, brainwashing still goes on America, mainly by parents who want their kids to grow up exzactly they want them to. I think this is a problem but people got their rights, so they can teach their kids how they want, thats why racism still goes on because the Parents want them to think the same way so they will not have problems when their kids begin to think defferently than them.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras TajarI Sent: 2/24/2005 11:37:21 AM

Yes I... life is like a rollercoaster, u have ups and downs...but life goes on....it goes on...

jah bless

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/24/2005 12:04:11 PM

You Iverstand how im coming across, parents who teach their children the wrong ways on purpose isnt right. I respect my parents but if they were trying to brainwash I with Babylon I would strongly object, but if this was happening from birth I would think as a racist or whatever because parents teach you how they want from the beginning.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Rasta Rob Sent: 2/24/2005 3:50:08 PM

Very well put Tef. InI totally agree InI need a land so that I can be free from all racism and discrimination. Every single day I feel the breathe of babylon's system. It seems like every where I turn I get some kind of look like i'm a bad kid. Just because I'm young and black. I'm not even all that black in complection im "light skined" and I am the nicest person you'll ever meet but still people in America constanly judge a book by its cover. I hate it soo much I need to get out but im too young.

Chant down o babylon
give thanks and praise

Rob

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/24/2005 8:59:13 PM

Ok, wether they are Jah peoples yes or no, you must accept the fact that some them people dont like you because of what you represent, and if you try to speak some type of Truth to them they may harm you. Not sayin all people who dont believe in Jah Almighty are out to get us, I know that alot of people are good people though they not RastafarI, but some people believe what they believe and you cant reason with them. How do you think the KKK members would act if I stood to them speaking Truth or even around them, im sure they wouldnt even like the way I look say a may look "niggered-up" with dreads or I style of cloth. Trust me at my former school when I still had dreads alot of people couldnt stand me and they didnt even know me. But like I said I dont hold this on peoples who are not RastafarI, 95% of my family,friends & peoples I may recognize to talk with are not believers but they dont care how I am. They good peoples and I & I believe them still go to Heaven. But them people who against us, many have kids who grow up with the same beliefs and continue the destructive cycle preventing Jah knowledge.

And as for what Tef said, I & I agree 100% brethren!!!! We need I's land!!

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/25/2005 12:36:03 AM

What babylon deals with is more like brainwasting then brainwashing, because when you wash something you want to keep the good, but babylon's brainwasting takes away the good thoughts and replaces them with foolishness.

They want I and I to think that it is washing because they want us to think that when the Spirit is "cleaned" away it will be better for us, because we will be more advanced. But the reason they remove the Spirit is so that they will be able to glue their foolishness to the person because the Spirit shield is no longer there.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/25/2005 10:10:09 AM

Word or phrase of the day:
functional illiterate-

functional (something is functional if it can carry out its purpose)
illiterate (lacking the ability to read and write)
read (to decode symbols and interpret their meaning)

in order to function in society, you have to decode symbols and interpret their meaning, such as traffic signals, rising and setting of the sun, etc. so if you can function you can read, if you can read, you are not illiterate

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FUNCTIONAL ILLITERATE!

RSK

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I