Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6597&start_row=11

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 7/26/2016 1:42:35 PM

Was King Saul the "Messiah" of Israel?

Messenger: Ras InI 7 Sent: 8/14/2016 11:12:42 AM

Greetings in Haile Selassie I.

In my previous meditation I made four major points:

1. That the word "coming" of the Messiah (relating to His return) is best translated as ”the presence” of the Messiah.
2. That Messiah would be present during the Great Tribulation which was World War II.
3. That the issue in the Olive Mount discourse is when and how Messiah would reveal his status as Messiah.
4. That the revelation of Him being the Messiah would shine forth gradually as the Sun lights up the day from east to the west.

I will now bring forth a similar picture using chapter 5, 6 and 7 of Revelation. Everything isn't exact as to detail but I believe that the Word is revealed in the word of the Bible.

Revelation 5
5 But one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.”
6 And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

I believe that this is Yeshua Haile Selassie who is one and the same. The slain Lamb is He who was crucified and rose again. The Lion symbol is His personality as Shiloh (during both of His appearances). Many things in Revelation are seen in the book of Zechariah:

Zechariah 3
9 For behold, the stone
That I have laid before Joshua:
Upon the stone are seven eyes.
Behold, I will engrave its inscription,’
Says the Lord of hosts,
‘And I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day

Zechariah 4
10 For who has despised the day of small things?
For these seven rejoice to see
The plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel.
They are the eyes of the Lord,
Which scan to and fro throughout the whole earth.”

I will now come to the opening of the seals.

First Seal: The Conqueror

Revelation 6
2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

This was the birth, progress and coronation of Haile Selassie. It is accomplished throughout the opening of the seals but is mentioned all at once. The coming of the King is also seen in Isaiah 11 .
It is also pictured in Psalm 45 (The Glories of Messiah and His Bride). The Psalm was read during the coronation of Haile Selassie and Empress Menen according to Princess Asfa Yilma's book 'Haile Selassie – Emperor of Ethiopia. I will mention a few lines:

At once the ten pure voices of the singers were raised in an old melody, the cancticle commencing: ”From my heart flow excellent words...” (p.225)

The singers paused at the words: ”Gird your sword to your side in your splendour, in your Majesty...”
There was a moment of utter quiet, and then the High Priest of south came forward with the Sword of Solomon. (p225)

It was plain to every beholder that the ceremony was now approaching its climax. At a sign from the Abuna the choristers stepped forward in readiness, and then, as the high priest of Aksum presented the crown to his superior for the final act of coronation, there was a splendid outburst of singing, the words being those of the 45th Psalm – the fifth verse:
”Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the King's enemies...
Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever, the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.
Thou lovest righteousness and hatest wickedness, therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee abobe thy fellows...” (p.226)

Second Seal: Conflict on Earth
This was World War I.

Third Seal: Scarcity on Earth
This was The Great Depression

Fourth Seal: Widespread Death on Earth
This was World War II.
In my previous meditation I said that this was the abomination of desolation. Listen to what Yeshua said about these times:

Matthew 24
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

This is a quote from Wikipedia on World War II
”...it resulted in an estimated 50 million to 85 million fatalities. These made World War II the deadliest conflict in human history.

Fifth Seal: The Cry of the Martyrs

Sixth Seal: Cosmic Disturbances
I believe that this seal symbolizes a change in authorities. It says that every mountain and island were moved of its place. It might have to do with independence from colonialism and the state of Israel being formed.
This is quite speculative but other Christian interpreters have claimed that this seal has been various revolutions so the principal isn't new.

Remember that the darkening of the moon and sun, the stars falling from heaven were to follow after the Great tribulation.

Matthew 24
The Coming of the Son of Man
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

My previous meditation claimed that the Presence (not Coming) of the Messiah would occur during those dark days. We have also seen that the realization of Haile Selassie being the returned Messiah has grown. The picture of the Sun lightening up the day from the East to the West can be seen in the following chapter:

Revelation 7
2 Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God.

4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:

9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”

Malachi 4
“For behold, the day is coming,
Burning like an oven,
And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble.
And the day which is coming shall burn them up,”
Says the Lord of hosts,
“That will leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But to you who fear My name
The Sun of Righteousness shall arise
With healing in His wings;
And you shall go out
And grow fat like stall-fed calves.
3 You shall trample the wicked,
For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet
On the day that I do this,”
Says the Lord of hosts.

And in the same chapter we see the coming of Marcus Garvey as the second John the Baptist or more clearly, as Elijah:

Malachi 4
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
6 And he will turn
The hearts of the fathers to the children,
And the hearts of the children to their fathers,
Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.”

The whole picture of the opening of the seals has its foreshadowing in Zechariah 1, according to my belief. You can read it here:

Zechariah 1:8-17 (Vision of the horses)

Give thanks.
Praises unto Haile Selassie I, JAH Rastafari.

Messenger: Ras InI 7 Sent: 8/19/2016 11:01:43 AM

For further meditation...

Midnite - Ye Lands:

Midnite - Supplication to H.I.M:

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 8/19/2016 6:50:32 PM

Here is a meditation on the Messiah..

The Son come to testify of the Father, and the Father come to testify of the Son..

Bless

One Love

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I