Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6586&start_row=1

my family has been replaced and wishes me harm

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: moontoearth Sent: 7/11/2016 6:04:50 PM

i think my family has been replaced by people that look exactly like them i dont noe how this is possible it has happened i beleive they are using witchcraft and maybe they are yakuzza too they are mean to me for years now and harming me severely and endangering me they have the power to seem to authority and people like they are helping me and they are good they are not good they are sick and massachistic people i noe rastafari dem a knowledgeable people i am asking for aid

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 7/12/2016 12:16:38 AM

Let nature be thy guide. Leave, keep walking, searching till you find interlockings of words, minds, & frequencies...

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 7/12/2016 1:29:37 AM

Sit down and talk to them bredren, face to face. They haven't been replaced.

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 7/14/2016 4:04:58 AM

Greetings Moontoearth,

when I read your post I got the feeling that there is a lot of inner tense in you. Your vibe and the vibe of your family has gotten out of balance. But there must be reasons for it. What is/are the concrete problem(s)?

Messenger: moontoearth Sent: 7/23/2016 5:35:33 PM

my fake parents told lies about me to the doctor or they may have just said to the doctor we want him to be on medications for scitsophrenia they gave me these pills and even many many times they called the police and ambulance to against my will put me in a mental hospitol for weeks or months. i was smoking weed before this and during all of this. anyway if i am smoking or not they are making me take these pills and the pills give me pain and even if they didnt give me pain i dont want to take them its a big reason why i dont want to take them. they are very mean people they are always irritated and yelling at me. my real family was nice and they left almost ten years ago i dont noe why my real parents were taken from me

i am not at all mentally ill and i do not at all need these garbage posion pills

i did not have my computer thats why it took me this long to respond

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 7/23/2016 5:54:44 PM

How old are you, Moontoearth?

Messenger: moontoearth Sent: 7/23/2016 6:55:21 PM

twenty two

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 7/23/2016 7:44:35 PM

Well you know brother, if the Schizophrenia is real, I would suggest not to smoke herbs then. It could worsen your problems. Please ask a wholistic doctor for some natural medicine that might be able to replace the chemical pills.

JAH guide

Messenger: moontoearth Sent: 7/23/2016 7:50:42 PM

do not anger me we all noe well enough the scitsophrenia is not real although your advice for some other man with the condition is good

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 7/24/2016 12:23:41 PM

blessed brother, try talking to a psychologist or holistic doctor. It is all good my bredren, Selassie I will give the I strength.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I