Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6580&start_row=1

Quantum physics - the double slit theory.

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 7/3/2016 3:20:54 AM

If we only started perceiving ourselves and the Iniverse like this. Infinite potential iyah! Rastafari!

"In this experiment, tiny bits of matter (photons, electrons, or any atomic-sized object) are shot towards a screen that has two slits in it. On the other side of the screen, a high tech video camera records where each photon lands. When scientists close one slit, the camera will show us an expected pattern, as seen in the video below. But when both slits are opened, an “interference pattern” emerges – they begin to act like waves. This doesn’t mean that atomic objects are observed as a wave, they just act that way. It means that each photon individually goes through both slits at the same time and interferes with itself, but it also goes through one slit, and it goes through the other. Furthermore, it goes through neither of them. The single piece of matter becomes a “wave” of potentials, expressing itself in the form of multiple possibilities, and this is why we get the interference pattern."

“Do not keep saying to yourself, if you can possibly avoid it, ‘but how can it be like that?’ Because you will get down the drain into a blind alley from which nobody has yet escaped. Nobody knows how it can be like that.” – (1) Richard Feynman

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/06/03/how-is-this-possible-scientists-observe-one-particle-exist-in-multiple-states/

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/3/2016 11:03:58 AM

Yes!

This reminds me of the docufilm called "What The Bleep do We Know?!" All about quantum physics & infinite potential.

Have you seen it?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/3/2016 11:13:49 AM

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 7/6/2016 11:57:15 AM

I haven't but will get into it. Love it when i discover things like this that blow your mind!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/6/2016 6:36:01 PM

That film is a definite mind blower! You'll have to share your thoughts when you get a chance to see it!

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 7/8/2016 11:21:15 AM

A very nice and interesting movie RG, reminds of the book The Secret, has the I read it? All in all, the message is great in theory, but unfortunately almost impossible to achieve. Going back in time, altering reality etc. Although meditation and influencing your own emotions and psychological well being is of course very real.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/8/2016 11:43:00 AM

The interpretation of the double slit theory is what is used as a basis for the multiverse theory.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 7/8/2016 11:47:01 AM

Yes I, infinite potential, infinite possibilities, infinite realities...

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I