Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6573&start_row=41

If a creator does exist...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 8/5/2016 3:03:23 PM

Come on people don't let Western scientists proselytize you. These are the same people who colonized, and killed 60 million Natives, and enslaved a whole continent, then ridiculing Ancient histories as naive and primitive. They obviously have no respect for the knowledge of the ancient past.

Western Science & study is largely narrow-sighted, and arrogant, having become a religion of its own. Westerners especially atheist ones continuously talk about how religions brainwash others. BUT, then suggest something more advanced to them such as mental consciousness, telepathy, an electric universe, astral travel, and UFOs (electromagnetic levitation)....... AND Guess what?? Most Westerners, atheists, and scientists especially, would say that these things are garbage and impossible.

Now imagine talking to people from 200 years back in time, and imagine telling them about a "Car". Now these people who have only seen horses would say cars are impossible, but look now.... The knowledge of the past will become again the knowledge of the future and beyond.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/5/2016 3:05:41 PM

Astral travel has been a hot topic the past few months among some of I peers. Maybe I should start a new thread. 'You gone too far now biggs'

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 8/5/2016 3:12:37 PM

Yeah man, my bad though, I was still editing and finishing that post. I updated it now.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/5/2016 4:38:32 PM

😅;😅;😅;😅; Garveys!!!!!

InI could have a whole heap of fun on that thread...

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 8/5/2016 5:05:40 PM

Yes I GA, start it up!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/6/2016 2:31:52 AM

Force may not be a thing but it exists and it can create or destroy objects. Above all physical and spiritual beings of de universe is God Almighty. Above all objects and forces is God Almighty. Above all creation is God Almighty. Those who have not realised de existance of Almighty will realise it one day. Oneness

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 8/8/2016 10:34:08 AM

If energy cannot be created or destroyed, then the concept of potential energy must refer to change amongst energies which already exist, no?

A force, be it seen or unseen, has still got to be made of something right? I cannot see the wind, but I'm willing to get on board with the play of atoms ever shifting at different rates and speeds, seems pretty logical.

It's easier for me to see the "eternal dance of the universe," as patterns of energy, it's all made of matter. But what got those atoms spinnin' in the first place is a mystery to me..."Almighty"

How human thoughts arise from patterns of energy eludes me as well, explanations from the scientific community don't suffice at this point in time.

And...since i'm ranting here, and on the subject of what science fails to grasp, this singularity or God particle seems like a convenient way of explaining the existence of all things tangible, but where did the singularity come from? Science always hits a wall and there's no way of seeing what's on the other side. They won't call it a wall because that implies that there is another side that they're not talking about; or, a chicken that laid the egg, or an instrument that made the sound. Whatever source we come up with, there's still gonna be the question, "but where'd that come from?"

I think about these things often, and I think that it's very special that I even have the ability to think about such things. But, the more I am able to detach from the "where did it all come from?" the better I tend to feel.

Selam

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 8/8/2016 12:14:18 PM

Well said SunOfMan, I thoughts exactly. Thr is always the question of where everything came from. In I mind it is simple, science gives us a view into how things function and why, and how we can use it to our advantage (as it should rightly do, HIM say so as well), but it will never tell us how it came to existence.

Corinthians 3:19 "For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. "

Izez to the Most High, Jah Rastafari!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/8/2016 6:56:39 PM

"He who Overstands the Principle of Vibration, has grasped the "Was Scepter or Scepter of Power."

THE ANCIENT KEMETIC SCIENCE OF VIBRATION
By: Faheem Judah-El D.D. (Meta-physician, Researcher, Scribe, Teacher)

BEGIN ALL THINKING AND ACTION IN ALL, FOR I AM IN ALL AND ALL IS IN ME

VIBRATION

"Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates."--Tehuti.

Question: what and who is above creation?

Answer: The abode of human beings is known as the plane of Nasuwt, the abode of Angelic beings/Neteru is known as Malakuwt, and the Abode of Amen/The Absolute/The Source/ALL is known as Lahuwt in Sufi terminology.

Nasuwt = physical plane, Malakuwt = mental plane, Lahuwt = spiritual plane

E to H1 - Ethereal Substance - Liquid - Solid - H1 returning to E - Solid - Liquid - Ethereal Substance

Tehuti explains to us that everything spirals from internal to external, and the essential state of the Creator as (Amun/Amen) is hidden, absolute, and undefinable which first "vibrates" and then moves into a state of existence before creation which is an undifferentiated state of potential -- or the primordial sea/ocean/Nun, a chaotic state. This is the process of creation, from non-vibratory to a vibratory state.

Question: what does Amen represent?

Answer: Amen is undefinable, but it is because of Amen that everything can be defined. There are two dual principles which characterize the Amen: One is the principle of Mind, the other is the principle of Matter. (Mind over Matter)

Amen the hidden one + Ra the creative force = Amen RaThe principle of Mind (Sia) is itself dualized into Consciousness and Will. Consciousness represents the passive polarity, and Will the active polarity, of the same essential quality. The principle of matter may be seen as a continuum, which should be called Energy/Matter, because "matter" is but one side of that continuum, which is "slowed-down.energy"

Tehuti - Heru, Passive polarity - Active polarity, Tongue - Heart, Heru is the Divine Word, which is spoken by Tehuti

Question: is this knowledge scientific or spiritual?

Answer: to the ancient Kemetians of the African Nile Valley their was no separation between man and the universe, or the subjective realm and the objective manifest realm. Everything comes from the unseen to the seen, and returns from the seen to the unseen. (Refer to H1 to E - lecture by Faheem Judah-El)

If we look at sphere 0 above the Tree of life, the essential quality of Mind is a state of bliss, salaam, shalom, peace, hetep, the Kemetian word for a state of unshakable inner peace. The essential quality of matter, at Sphere 0, in the state of Amen, is that of pure Potential, which means it is inert, an has not displayed any motion at that time. The Hindu word nirvana also characterizes the state of Amen, and means, literally, "no motion" (nir = "no" + vana = "motion").] no vibration, no "things", therefore no space, and no time. There is also no light, since light is a vibration of particles, and there is no motion

Question: what does vibration and motion have to do with the mind?

Answer: good question, think of the mind as a clock, and the pendulum of the clock represents your thoughts as energy/matter, as the pendulum swings from left to right your mind through thoughts are in constant motion, it is when the pendulum reaches its apex and pauses, and changes directions or changes energy, that the mind rests, or reaches a state of stillness for a brief moment. This is known in meditation as "the space between your thoughts", a state of Amen, or Nirvana, a timeless state of peace, and stillness.

Question: does everything vibrate?

Answer: yes, everything vibrates, the great Neter Tehuti has taught humanity that not only is everything in constant movement and vibration, but that the "differences" between the various manifestations of the universal power are due entirely to the varying rate and mode of vibrations. Not only this, but that even THE ALL (The Absolute), in itself, manifests a constant vibration of such an infinite degree of intensity and rapid motion that from the naked eye it may seem to be at rest. In 1942 the brillant scientist Dr. Nikola Tesla said, "If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.

Question: what does vibrational rates and energy have to do with spirit?

Answer: the whole of the Universe is energy and of each basic element of the atomic chart consists of energy at different rates of vibration.

Question: what makes each element different?

Answer: the difference between any two elements is the difference in both atomic structure and vibrational rates. On the physical plane you are vibrating at a rate that is different then the rate on the spiritual plane. There is a frequency or vibration of energy that fills the Universe. This energy is essential to all living cells, human, plant, and animal.

Question: how do we utilize this energy?

Answer: we utilize this energy with our minds. Every thought is transmitted by this energy, and every aspect of physical life depends on this basic energy or power of the Universe.

Question: can you explain our spiritual connection with energy?

Answer: positive energy is very important for spiritual growth, and spiritual growth is our ultimate purpose and reason for being alive on this physical plane called (Ta) Earth. Each individual must learn how to utilze this energy for spiritual growth and development. If we use this energy constructively we can raise our level of consciousness, and vibrational rate or frequency, remember, every individual has a different rate of vibration.

Question: are you saying negative energy vibrates at a slower rate than positive energy?

Answer: yes, it is much denser. All of man's earthly problems are created by his thought projections. What we project from our mind in the form of thoughts, we create and receive.

Question: i'm a religious person, but what do I need to do to develop spiritually? Answer: spiritual growth requires infinite love in your heart, and the elimination of negative thoughts, which dissipates the Sekhem, "the life force" or vital energy.

Question: can you give me an example of how elements correspond with the names and attributes of God?

Answer: sure, there are five planes of evolution, and the plane of force:
1. Nasuwt – material plane
THE PLANE OF FORCE
2. Malakuwt – mental plane
3. Jabarut – astral plane
4. Lahuwt – spiritual plane
5. Hahuwt – plane of consciousness

Let’s take an apple for example; when man bites into an apple he receives nutritional value from that apple, but that apple is first created in Lahut or on the spiritual plane, and is sent down to Jabarut the astral plane where it is projected, and on down to Malakut or the mental plane, from the mental plane it passes through the plane of force where it receives its nutritional or spiritual values. After this chemical assignment of the elements take place, the apple is sent down by way of a seed to the physical plane of Nasuwt where it becomes sustenance for human beings. This process begins with Rahman-Grace, and Rahim-Mercy two attributes of God. Everything that is given to humanity originated with HIS 99 names, these attributes correspond with the elements, and hold special powers. They have special functions in the creating and maintaining of the worlds. The 5 planes also correspond with the development of humanity:

1. Adam – the ordinary man – cognitive man
2. Insan – the wise man
3. Wali – the holy man
4. Qutb – the saint
5. Nabi – the prophet

The chemical elements of the periodical chart corresponeds with the many Kemetian Neteru as attributes within ALL.

Question: can you gives us an example?

Answer: let's take a look at Het Heru, "Netert of the Universe." Het Heru is the scientific equivalent of the element Hydrogen-H1, the first element. hydrogen and helium account for nearly all the nuclear matter in today's universe. It is clear that hydrogen/Het Heru and helium make up 98% plus of the ordinary matter in the universe. Het Heru/Hydrogen produces Helium (He), Het Heru gives birth to Heru-Horus or Helios-Helium which is the Sun

Question: does modern science have similar views on energy and vibration?

Answer: Modern Science has proven that all that we call Matter and Energy are but "modes of vibratory motion," and some of the more advanced scientists are rapidly moving toward the positions of the Kemetians who hold that the phenomena of Mind are likewise modes of vibration or motion.

Question: what is Universal Ether?

Answer: I expalined this in a lecture called from H1 to Ether. Universal Ether, takes us back to "Nun" of ancient Kemet. the substance from "Nun" is not clearly understood by scientists, but held by the ancient Kemetians to be but a higher manifestation of that which is mistakenly called matter, which is Matter/Energy/Force at a higher degree of vibration.

Question: what is the substance called?

Answer: it is called "The Ethereal Substance." The Kemetians taught that this Ethereal Substance is very elastic, and pervades universal space in all directions, serving as a medium of transmission of waves of vibratory energy, such as heat, light, electricity, magnetism, etc. The teachings are that the Ethereal Substance is a connecting link between the forms of vibratory energy known as "Matter" on the one hand, and "Energy or Force" on the other; and also that it manifests a degree of vibration, in rate and mode, entirely its own.

Neter "Nun" of ancient Kemet, symbolic of the chaotic ocean, potential substance - "Ethereal Substance.

The Ethereal Substance is a connecting link between the forms of vibratory energy known as "Matter" on the one hand, and "Energy or Force" on the other; and also that it manifests a degree of vibration, in rate and mode, entirely its own.

Question: how does an object or person move from an hydrogen state to Ethereal Substance?

Answer: that is not easy to answer in such a short time frame, see my lecture called from H1 to E, but when an object reaches a certain rate of vibration its molecules disintegrate, and resolve themselves into the original elements or atoms. Then the atoms, following the Principle of Vibration, are separated into the countless corpuscles of which they are composed. And finally, even the corpuscles disappear and the object may be said to Be composed of The Ethereal Substance.

The ancient Kemetians taught that if the vibrations were continually increased the object would mount up the successive states of manifestation and would in turn manifest the various mental stages, and then on to the Subjective or Spirit realm, until it would finally re-enter THE ALL, which is Absolute Spirit. The "object," however, would have ceased to be an "object" long before the stage of Ethereal Substance was reached, but otherwise the illustration is correct as it shows the effect of constantly increased rates and modes of vibration, on higher planes.

Question: does vibrations influence the development of our "higher senses"?

Answer: ancient Kemetian "Nebs" Masters taught that all manifestation of thought, emotion, reason, will, desire, mental state or condition, were accompanied by vibrations, a portion of which are thrown off and which tend to affect the minds of other persons by "induction."

Question: what is induction?

Answer: induction is the principle which produces the phenomena of "telepathy", mental influence, and other forms of the power of mind over mind, of which we all have, to a certain degree depending on our vibratory rate.

Question: did the common people see this as a form of magic?

Answer: magic is a western or foreign term, the ancient Kemetians of the African Nile Valley knew that the Principle of Vibration was the underlying source of the phenomena of the power manifested by the (Nebs) Masters, who were seemingly able to manipulate the Laws of Nature, but in reality, were simply using one Universal law against another; one principle against others; and who accomplished their results by changing the vibrations of material objects, or forms of energy, and thus performing what seemed to be magic, but in reality was the science of vibration.

Hotep, Salaam, Shalom, Peace in ALL

"He who Overstands the Principle of Vibration, has grasped the "Was Scepter or Scepter of Power."

ANCIENT KEMETIC SCIENZ OF VIBRATIONZ

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/8/2016 8:04:26 PM

Speaking of "Astral Plane"....

"Rastafari" denotes one who has mastered rising above the body unto the plane to astral [Rastau] one who has learned to escape the "body tomb bind" and up to the spiritual astral plane climb finding the answer to the command of life know thyself."

From the Ancient Papyrus of Ani

I have entered into Rasta, and I have seen the Hidden One who is therein. I was hidden, but I found the boundary.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I