Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6561&start_row=1

MK Ultra , Mind Control, Ritual Sexual Abuse of Children

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/13/2016 9:18:45 AM

Greetings All
Give thankhs for JAH Life

I&I have been reasoning recently on the issue of
Pedophilia / Sexual exploitation of children
, which seems to I to be a bigger issue than ever... and this also relates to that reasoning, but takes the issue to a higher level.

I was listening to a podcast recently with a guest speaker called Elisa, who wrote the books Our Life Beyond MKULTRA (books one and two). I can't give any links right now because my internet connection is too slow to bring up the pages, but anyone can search online for this book and find information on the womban and her story.

Basically what she shared is this: Starting pre-conception (she feels and suspects) her genetics were manipulated and she was made to be more conducive to "entities" or what she is describing as demons. As a pre-verbal baby, she was sexually and violently abused to the extreme point of her mind splitting and creating different personalities. This is a defense mechanism well known to psychologists, used by the MK Ultra program (and other before and after I am sure) in order to create a mind controlled individual that they can then use as a human robot basically, programming and ordering them to carry out whatever deeds the dark entities want. So all through the womban's childhood, she went through sexual and other kinds of abuses, and then her alter personalities were attached to demons and made to be "on task" (this is what her mind controlled personalities called it) for the shadow government. Eventually in her adulthood, the mental programming started to break down and she began to hear from her other personalities and they would "download" memories to fill in the gaps of the times she couldn't remember (not all of them are remembered yet, even now the womban is in her 50s).

The MK Ultra program was a widespread CIA operation from WWII onward, this womban claims that there are many others who were treated the same way as she, and even more after that as the program has transformed and evolved.

If babylon has to rape and mutilate children in order to create the mind controlled soldiers, then it is no wonder that the pedophilia issue is so widespread and seems to be of a deeper motive and more systematic than a simple coincidence of sick people and isolated actions.

Honestly I have no idea what to do about this gigantic threat to humankind, other than to talk about it and make sure people are aware of the reality of this shituation!

Selahsay I Bless + Guide I&I
Fyah burn all wicked heart

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 6/13/2016 11:45:57 AM

Yeah man, I've seen, heard stories from multiple subjects who were child actors when they were young. They all say they were raped by individual elites or groups of the elites of Hollywood.

I heard one lady who was married to an actor i forget the name, and she said her 2 kids would be drawing constantly of Goat's heads, blood, rape, massacre.. which cats later identified that the kids were drawing about "satanic" ritual abuse/rape.

I don't know how far MK Ultra can do to completely render a subject passive to be retaught, I personally don't think the waves of MK Ultra are strong enough. But even without MK Ultra, Babylon washes and misteaches you from baby-hood to your wheelchair wrong-ciousness, so that by itself is already more than necessary conditioning.

You don't need MK Ultra when your victim willingly surrenders and believes everything you say. If you make the subject feel free, that they think they're freely making their choices, it's much easier to condition them. Which is why consumerism and capitalism are such strong illusions.

Also I don't think most people have trained their minds to be powerful. So they are not immune and can get diseased by propaganda conditioning easier. Of course these are all statements made if one believes one lives in a democracy, which it is not. If it were like the Soviets, you have no choice because they got the guns, so you do and act like they say.

Crush the chains, the kingdom won't come to those who wait. It must be destroyed then rebuilt by I & I's minds, blood, and hard work.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/13/2016 12:04:56 PM

Babylon is a rapist and once a rapist always a rapist.

The foundations of Western world are built and sustained on rape. Rape of woman. Rape of children. Rape of history. Rape of earth. Rape of indigenous people. Rape of resources. Rape of spirituality.

Their religious text advocate the rape of 3 yr old girls (Babylonian Talmud)

Separating rape from babylon is as attempting to remove tiny grains of sand from clay.

To eradicate this evil, we must cut off the head of the beast.

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 6/13/2016 12:16:25 PM

Damn, it'll take a lot of juice to blow this baby up. It'll take a good 10-20 years before there are revolutions in third world countries I think from hunger and shit. Calculating a good 40-50 years for revolutions in the West. It'll fall apart, it won't be easy and time consuming, but very worth it. The people need to take military control at some point or else it'll be very difficult for people to battle with hands against an armed military.

Or perhaps humans will not change their ways. I've read that only 1% of Jamaica for example, is Rastafari at all. There aren't enough conscious-humans at this point. You got to get more people, and get to their minds, then go against them Babylon, hit him hard, and hit them first when they don't expect it.

It can be highly suspected that another dictatorship group might want to take control too, so a unity consciousness must already be in place so no egos or dictatorships that even be born again after.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/14/2016 7:44:11 AM

JAH Love
Give thankhs for the reasoning I&I
Orion I Ipprecilove the I's input... When the I say "I don't know how far MK Ultra can do to completely render a subject passive to be retaught, I personally don't think the waves of MK Ultra are strong enough," that is exactly correct, because most of the humans used in this project do eventually come to their natural minds and the programming breaks down, like it did with the womban I was mentioning at first.
But it is not necessarily about training our minds to be strong when the victims are literally babies in their cribs. What could they have done?
It is true that almost the entire society is brainwashed into complacency even without the trauma programming that this womban was talking about, BUT she and the other people who were used as human drones have been (continue to be) a huge part of the control that babylon has over the people. The mind controlled operatives in society are taking actions to lead the others off the cliff.
So as I see it, NONE of babylon's atrocities can be completed without these violations on the innocent.
And that echoes what Rasta Goddess says "Babylon is a rapist and once a rapist always a rapist. The foundations of Western world are built and sustained on rape. Rape of woman. Rape of children. Rape of history. Rape of earth. Rape of indigenous people. Rape of resources. Rape of spirituality."
I Goddess that is a true wordsound, "Separating rape from babylon is as attempting to remove tiny grains of sand from clay."
But instead of cutting off the head of the beast (the current leaders, yeah??), I say we go for the HEART of the beast, lest the beast sprout new heads as the metaphor goes!
It is becoming clear to I&I that the heart or the power of the beast literally comes from rape, even on a metaphysical level.
I don't think the ruling elite would have the power they do, the power they have had for hundreds of years, if it weren't for the ritualistic rape, mutilation, and murder of children, and the spiritual rape that occurs as a result, so the children are the main focus to I&I...
I was walking the other day and just looking around at the society around I. There are SO MANY babies in Shashemane, it is like babies are bursting from the walls, there are so many. And I just medItated, this is the essence of humankind: THE BABIES. All we do, as adults, is about babies! At least, for most people, they do not truly become mature and start to make decisions based on the good of humanity til they become parents, because everyone wants to make a world that their children are going to be able to live in and be joyfull.
So although I realize that babywrong rapes everyone and everything, I think we have to start with protecting the babies... after all, an innocent baby is where every argument breaks down... an innocent baby of any background or any color truly is a beautiful package full of promise and potential. I hope we can all agree on that...
Maybe it's not like removing sand from clay, maybe removing rape from babylon would be cutting out the heart of babylon.

I know it's a big goal to eradicate all rape or even all child rape, but talking about it and making everyone aware of the depths of this issue can maybe make people aware of how carefully they need to protect their children.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/14/2016 9:11:05 AM

Many thanks for bringing this forward Sister JAH Child!
A true word sound indeed!

When looking at babylon, I see the rape of everything sacred.. This system is based on it; indoctrinating babies as early as possible.. Social engineering via propaganda and fear. Any real issue that a society may face that grabs the attention of the population; the system twists, flips, and derails it.. For example: Womens rights.. An absolute must as shown by H.I.M. This is now becoming 'main stream' in western society, but not without the systems distortion.. Babylons rhetoric for modern day feminism seems to be single mothers and abortion.. A destruction of the divine union of Woman AND Man as Family, coupled with raping the life of babies in womb.. (Black women are the main target of 'planned parenthood') If the child is born; exposure to unhealthy nutrition, mandatory vaccinations, and social media all lead to indoctrination BEFORE the child is forced into public 'education' shitstem.. Children being taught about sex by the state younger and younger. Children in elementary sharing uni-sex bathrooms. 2nd graders being passed out bags with sex toys.. Teachers and 'trusted' adults molesting them.. Kids getting picked up at bus stops by strangers.. On and on and on..

I live in New Mexico and we have the highest number of missing children in the nation.. With Area 51 and Dulce under-ground base both in the region, no wonder there are many -- sometimes wild -- theories about this horrifying issue..

Most High Appreciation
May ones and ones reason on this to shine light and expose!
Love

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/14/2016 10:23:55 AM

Good reasonings!

Let us see where the head and heart of this beast resides...

Who on earth would publish so called "holy books" advocating the rape women and babies?

Well, apparently all 3 major religions!

Islam/Q'ran teaches that the girl has to be nine before you are allowed to penetrate her.

The Babylonian Talmud, highest ethical and moral guide to modern religious Jews advocates sex with children. Sex with a little girl is permitted under the age of three years, the general teaching of the Talmud is that the rabbi must wait until a day after her third birthday. She could be taken in marriage simply by the act of rape.

The Talmud footnotes 3 and 4 to Sanhedrin 55a clearly tell us when the rabbis considered a boy and girl sexually mature and thus ready for marriage. "At nine years a male attains sexual matureness… The sexual matureness of woman is reached at the age of the age if 3 years.

R. Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition and if her deceased husband’s brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. (Sanh. 55b)

Deuteronomy 20:10-14
Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.

Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Death to the Rape Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

God Assists Rape and Plunder (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)

Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. -- Numbers 31:15-18

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/15/2016 6:08:29 AM

Greetings All + give thankhs for the reasonings..
Hemphill, the I inspired another thread with a great reasoning as well..
True Rasta Goddess, about the major "Abrahamic" religions sanctioning pedophilia... and this is not just ancient trash that no one follows anymore, people still uphold and support those ideas:
Saturday, 16 January 2016 Michael Smith News:
Pakistan Parliament withdraws bill to outlaw paedophilia on ruling it's Anti-Islamic and not Sharia compliant

01/15/2016 Daily Caller: Anti-Pedophilia Bill Rejected In Pakistan As ‘Anti-Islamic’

Fyah burn...

Messenger: Iamallah Sent: 6/15/2016 9:17:13 PM

LOL

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I