Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6558&start_row=1

"SANETER EXPOSES THE IMPOSTER RASTA"

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/9/2016 5:59:50 PM

Old videoclip from 2007, that surfaced on youtube again last year (2015)

Loud music in the first 2 minutes of the video, music stops after that.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 6/9/2016 6:21:22 PM

Whats d I thoughts

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 6/9/2016 6:55:36 PM

lol.....first he has to lose the accent....but...i was of the opinion according to the Bobo Shanti recruiting protocols..."that no white man shall enter the congress"...maybe it changed , i dont know, as far as i am concerned....he is not no bobo.....

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/10/2016 7:10:43 PM

LOL @ "loose the accent"

The video had so much background noise that it was difficult to hear, compound that with the whole jeeeeezus and Abraham talk, it kinda start to loose my interest Iyah...

I had to giggle at his being momentatilly stunned in response the brothah 's valid question "what do YOUR people think of you wearing Marcus garvey"

My people? Huh? Who? What? Where?

And though he had all the "antics" down pact, the one line responses, the "rasta sound bites", pictures to of HIM, declaring a Black God and all....he couldn't or wouldn't say that the "white man is a devil".

Put on all the rasta attire you want, your turban, your pins, your locs, your talk of a black God...but if you can't recognize the collective evil/beast of white supremacy, from which RASTA and RESISTANCE is born out of, then you are just a "babblingreggaelyricswannaberasta"

Ah so mi see it.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/11/2016 7:28:00 AM

Another Sa Neter classic

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 6/11/2016 8:28:12 AM

H.I.M. Haile Selassie I Speech to the United Nations (excerpt) 
New York City, NY  October 4, 1963

"...until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned: That until there are no longer first-class and second class citizens of any nation; That until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes; That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race; That until that day, the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never attained; And until the ignoble and unhappy regimes that hold our brothers in Angola, in Mozambique and in South Africa in subhuman bondage have been toppled and destroyed; Until bigotry and prejudice and malicious and inhuman self-interest have been replaced by understanding and tolerance and good-will; Until all Africans stand and speak as free beings, equal in the eyes of all men, as they are in the eyes of Heaven; Until that day, the African continent will not know peace. We Africans will fight, if necessary, and we know that we shall win, as we are confident in the victory of good over evil..."

back to War

BLESSED LOVE...ONENESS...

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 6/11/2016 8:38:26 AM

We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community.

Haile Selassie I

BLESSED LOVE...ONENESS...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/11/2016 5:09:23 PM

This is a lesson as to how white people who are sympathetic to the concepts of a black god and black supremacy should and shouldn't communicate to black people when reasoning such subjects. Especially where the 'we' the 'us' the 'them' etc comes in. The specifics here are important. Accent / appropriation levels get a check too

Messenger: Ital4life Sent: 6/12/2016 10:28:31 AM

Anyone who legitimately wants to understand and thus uplift themselves should not be subject to discrimination, regardless of their color. HOWEVER, celebrating one's genetic endowment is more consistent with Marcus Mosiah's message than adopting a foreign affectation, dress and such.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 6/12/2016 1:22:35 PM

There's a difference between ADOPTING and celebrating another's culture from an outside point of view and LIVING the AFRIKAN EXPERIENCE by birthright, with ancestral blood and memories coursing through ones veins.

This CRUCIAL line/experience/reality often gets blurred by non African people who come into INI RasTafari village and livity.

When such ones begin to position themselves to TEACH or preach the Afrikan experience to INI who LIVE it, it only continues to mirror a position of authority and privilege that is the ROOT of white supremacy, which then MUST be rejected, as it is an INSULT to INI.

Do not confuse this with "reverse racism" on our part. If you recognize, overstand, sympathize and empathize with RasTafari as the Afrikan experience that it indisputably is, then respectfully we say unto you that you're best suited to teach other white folks about racism and the TRUTH about world history, and it's Genesis in Afrika.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 63

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I