Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=654&start_row=1

psalm 125

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: BIGA FIRE Sent: 2/21/2005 9:48:44 PM

jah said, the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity,when iman see all the wickedness babylon is doing to us daily,from expensive parking tickets as if it is a crime, expensive rent for match box apartments,charging us for our youths education water ect......ive been judge by babylon wrongfully, they look me in the eye and judge ini like they did his majesty; and in my judgement all i can feel is[hayte]. iman literally pray for them to die one time i was taking my daughter to school seen, check ten foot steps from iman car to my youth scool these fire ball babylon watch ini come out my ride walk into the school start writing a ticket for $115 so iman said officer were you waiting for ini to do that, to extort money out of ini, yow people; mi nah medi the money yuh know, is how them two lesbians do that dirt,so i said like how you just saw me taking my empress to school i pray that jah rastafari destroy this whole place right now the duppy turn and watched i she said you have kids, i said they are spoken for; is people like uno and uno pagan family make ini father wrath gainst the earth, and cause nuff innocent ones to go down, any way the fire was and is still blazing what iman come to realize is that the meek shall inherit the earth,the more humble we stay the more clean we will be, if we dont do as babylon do we wont be judge as they would be judge.keep the faith .
BIGA FIRE JAH BLESS

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I