Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6526&start_row=1

AU membership

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/25/2016 8:29:29 AM

http://www.au.int/en/pressreleases/30342/haiti-will-not-be-

admitted-african-union-member-state-next-summit-kigali-rwanda

So they vote that Haiti isnt African enough to be accepted as an associate member state of the African Union. Didnt Haile Selassie recommend membership/inclusion of the historical diaspora when he originated the thing? They are to be kept as an observer state like european countries with no voting rights etc. While the AU maintain their committment to the diaspora, this has to be now questioned.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 5/25/2016 10:03:32 AM

Haiti isnt African Enough!
The first Free African republic by an enslaved colonized ppl wha still African things in high regard, even more so than many countries on the cintinent!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/25/2016 10:25:15 AM

Wait....What??????

Not African enough????

TA RATID!

I'm too disgusted right now. I'll just leave this video here and let this sista queen share some crucial knowledge

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/25/2016 10:43:54 PM

Shocking.. thankhs for sharing GA.
I am wondering what is the end game for the AU. I know that Haile Selahsay I established the OAU which led to becoming the AU, but are the actions and intentions of the AU as pure as Selahsay I meant them to be? It seems that even the UN was a beneficial group offering protection and alliances for states as well as rights for citizens of those countries, but now the UN has degenerated (or grown, by their view) to become an entity more powerful than the nation states themselves.. the EU is similar, creating thousands of laws that the nation states have to follow, same with NATO. I am curious if the AU is on the same track to become a globalist organization of CONtrol, or is the AU actually doing good for the nations and people who have become members?
JAH Love Iverytime

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/27/2016 5:10:04 AM

Considering de fact dat Africa is still in mental bondage dis is not realy suprising. Africa is not united & is not even near to unity. When Gadaff was tryin to effect de unification of Africa some Africans were against it. RASTA was mean't to unite & liberate Africa but de status of African unity is not improving despite de spread of Rastafari ina Africa. Dis is very dissapointing yet not also suprise since we know dat only few amongst de RASTA concregations stand true to de cause of de RASTA movement. Instead of fussing over who is God ones & ones haffe unite & spread de massage of Black Idemtion to de Black population & de rest of de world. Raspect

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 5/27/2016 9:27:42 AM

My decision to destroy the authority of the blacks in Saint Domingue (Haiti) is not so much based on considerations of commerce and money, as on the need to block for ever the march of the blacks in the world.” - Napoleon Bonaparte

Haiti’s great revolution and victory was the beginning of the demise of the French Empire and challenged the doctrine of White supremacy. The Haitian revolution, itself inspired several liberation movements, including Nat Turner, Gabriel Prosser, and Denmark Vesey and was the pride of all Afrikan People wordwide.

This is a great insult and desecration of Haiti's AFRIKAN history and ALL Afrikan People.

"Don't care where you come from
As long as you're a black man, you're an African
No mind your nationality
You have got the identity of an African" - Peter Tosh

Messenger: Jahoshua Imanuel black christ I Sent: 5/28/2016 12:47:50 PM

black people, as long as you stay divided, hate and fight amongst yourselves, be prepared to die. those who will unite and love one another shall live

Messenger: Jahoshua Imanuel black christ I Sent: 5/28/2016 12:58:12 PM

SHASHAMANE

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I