Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=652&start_row=11

IandI

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/26/2005 1:25:06 AM

Teff,

I know your aim is not good. In I man trod as RasTafarI I aim is always for good and I aim is good.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/26/2005 1:34:24 AM

Teff,

Burning Spear always sings that he never get swell headed and He gives thanks to Jah for that.

Go on swell your head some more and you will see why Burning Spear never get swell headed.

FIRE

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/26/2005 3:09:06 PM

Teff,

If you joke you joke, if you try to bring "fire" then bring "fire". But be careful about mixing the two to cover up the "fire", or you might forget it is there and get burned.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Kike_Roots Sent: 2/26/2005 8:31:58 PM

I know its not my buisness but people that don't know how to cover their mouth when they are sneezing get on my nerves.

Respect!

Messenger: Ras TajarI Sent: 2/26/2005 10:08:19 PM

BLESSINGS AND RESPECT TO EVERYONE

Did I miss something here?

Blessings

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/27/2005 2:17:25 PM

..... RasTajari..... did I miss it too???

What happened here?

From looking at all these posts, I only see 1 person who seems to think this is funny. I don't need to say who, do I?

hmm... leading Jah people?? where, into the fire? off a cliff?

Words of wisdom often conceal lies, and fuckery... This forum (and a few others) has not been wasted if we take this lesson from it.

Would people act the same way in person? Would 1 troublemaker say these childish things amidst real Ras --in person? Would a disguised wolf survive amongst the lions? ...1 bite...

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I