Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6505&start_row=41

Rasta and Muslim Relationship?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/25/2016 11:33:34 AM

Blessed Love All
Give thankhs for the reasoning.. This topic has given I the push to look deeper into Islam, read the Quran and Hadiths, and I am learning a lot, for that I give thankhs..
Give thankhs to JAH for Life Itinually

KweenKali I&I agree with what Black Heart Ixpressed, Oneness and More Life to the both of the I's...

Garveys Afrika I give thankhs for that very powerful and informative article. I think this issue is extremely relevant in today's political shituation and anyone living in a country with migrant refugees or with attacks from Islamic State (ISIS... although I really dont like to use AUSET name or ISES wordsound referring to them) or anyone who has heard about these events can see the result and intertwinement of pan-Arabism with Islam.

On the topic being discussed at the earlier time in this thread, the link between Islam and the reverence of the Goddess of Blackness, Allat; I was reading this in the Quran and I think it's very interesting, the paradox this message creates!:
SURAH IV:
116. God forgiveth not
(The sin of) joining other gods
With Him; but He forgiveth
Whom He pleaseth other sins
Than this: one who joins
Other gods with God,
Hath strayed far, far away
(From the Right).
117. (The Pagans), leaving Him,
Call but upon female deities:
They call but upon Satan
The persistent rebel!

(Emphasis Added)

More Iducation
JAH Love

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/26/2016 7:47:19 AM

Anni Cyrus: Live Up To Freedom
Heard this womban talking about her Ixperience growing up in Iran as a Muslim... It is worth looking at both sides of the story, although I realize that not all womban in Islam are treated this way, as Kween Kali shows.
JAH Love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I