Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6484&start_row=1

Quick ?

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 4/14/2016 3:30:40 PM

Would the herb show on hair sample from simply touching?

Iman recently done with a schooling program and need to move around now for a much higher wage

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/14/2016 9:50:44 PM

You mean if you touch a herb bud with your fingers? If so, I doubt it, unless maybe (just a guess) if you are handling it so much that enough is absorbed through the skin. But it can technically be detected in hair as long as you have the hair, but they usually test the newest 1.5 inches of hair, which would show if it was used within the past three months. There is shampoo that is supposed to wash out any traces, but I don't know if it would work for dreadlocks.

Check the link below

hair drug test

Are drug tests common?

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 4/15/2016 10:07:31 AM

The company Im employed with does random urine test, not worried about that tho. Certain sites do hair samples for entry and I may end up at one that does. I know of ppl failing urine samples from touching substances but this move could really increase I income and dnt wanna risk it with a failed screen

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 4/15/2016 4:16:26 PM

I was asked to do a hair follicle teat some years ago...mind you, I'm an ounce a week kinda woman, and my locs reach my knees, so I told them that for "religious reasons" they could not take from I crown. I let my underarm hair grow for this purpose, and applied that expensive shampoo for it, twice, that very morning...

...and I failed miserably! LOL

I suggest doing a good thorough research first mi bredren.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 4/15/2016 6:51:24 PM

I took one once from my chest but i dont smoke but ive handled some. Ive been around much smoke and hv handled in the past and pass urine test but thus hair had I a lil worried

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/16/2016 5:29:55 AM

Last time they wanted to take a sample of I dread I told them there was no point as it would be coming back positive with heavy use. I told them I frequently visit countries / states whe Ganja is legal and these are the only places in which I consume herbs but man a frequent fly. So no point taking I hair because it done positive but Its legit and legal :)
Dem cant prove a thing

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 4/16/2016 4:42:32 PM

LOL GARVEYS!!!

Yeah, I tried that route too. Told them best to save the $800 cost for drug test...hire me as an outside contract, as this was in the mid-west and finding a tri-lingual person isn't easy...but dem make I take it anyway, and ended up loosing a valuable asset. They advertised for that position for THREE years after me!!

Foolishness!

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 4/16/2016 6:30:51 PM

Yes pure d foolishness when nuff wine-o full up the departments.
What someone do with dem time off a da clock is their business. One has a certain hours gap for alchol testing but they a search a 30 day with herb.

Tri-lingual would be a rarity for much of the states I suppose and would very valuable just about anywhere.
Wish I woulda took French more seriously.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 4/17/2016 9:28:57 AM

You're right VDR, I can't tell you how many alcoholics keep a job, in the corporate world and otherwise. I mean, red nosed drunks at that! It nevah ceases to amaze me. And anti depressant addicts too.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 4/17/2016 9:29:05 AM

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I