Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6476&start_row=1

The Heavens declare the Glory of JAH

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/3/2016 9:12:27 AM

The Astronomical clock and the movements of the heavens in general has always been considered as the original book. Hon Priest Isaac give a very easy to understand yet mind blowing lecture of such a concept. "The Heavens declare the glory" is a lecture was presented at 'The One Love Center' at Stradford London. This lecture explains the mystery as it relates to the Zodiac Belt constellations and how the path taken by the sun,moon and planets tells the story of the Messiah. The Heavens declare the glory.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/3/2016 10:54:01 AM

Psalms 19.

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.

His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

The law of the LORD GOD JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD GOD JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I is sure, making wise the simple.

The statutes of the LORD GOD JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD GOD JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I is pure, enlightening the eyes.

The fear of the LORD GOD JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD GOD JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE Iare true and righteous altogether.

More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.

Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD GOD JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I, my strength, and my redeemer.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 4/4/2016 10:15:55 AM

Very good lecture! Afrikan scholars have been teaching about the Astrological and Cosmological foundations of religion, it is BLACKnificient to hear it from a Rasta as it applies to Rastafari.

It is VERY important to real-eyes and overstand the most powerful language: SYMBOLISM! All the holy books are riddled with cosmological symbolism, told in human form. The Sun/Son is an ancient principle. As Above, So Below.

What is ironic is that religious institutions have (mis)defined the study of Astronomy (the Heavens) as evil. Instead, they have twisted and DUMB-DOWN the esoteric symbolism into literal (fictional) characters, leading everyone into total CON-FUSION.

Ethiopian Astrological Chart

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 4/5/2016 8:11:28 AM

Big thanhks for the video Rasta.

Fulljoyed it and the reasoning sparked.
IandI found it extra relevant as Iman studying
procession of the equinoxes in I own search presently.

Hon Priest Isaac always reveal somethings
relevant, usefull and iducating to I.

Blessed LOVE
Yes I
Haile I
Menen I

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I