KING-QUEENDOM OF AFRIKA
Ampuah (March) 21,
(Opener of the Way) Y40781
HOLY AFRIKAN RASTAFARI TEMPLE OF TA-NETERU & SHRINE OF OUR ANCESTORS
H.A.R.T.T.S. Is Lead By The:
ROYAL AFRIKAN NATIONAL
BOBO RASTAFARI PRIESTHOOD
OUR DAILY 3X A DAY REVERENCE
& DEVOTIONAL WORSHIP OF THE H.A.R.T.T.S.
If one cannot practice a full worship session take a moment to Silently utter if in public and openly in private our Hekau/Chant OM AUSAR AUSET HERU 3X and our Glory be Reverence and acknowledge the worship time and your higher Self and then go ahead with your activities.Make prostration before your Eastwardly Pointing Altar of Ancient & Modern Afrikan Trinity and Ancestors. Assume seated posture on a chair or prayer mat facing your Eastwordly Altar or the Morning Noonday or Evening Sun.
Glory be to the New Day Uprising and to Our Divine Holy Father of Creation and Priest of Priest Great God Holy Dja-Tahuti Ausar Obahtala Okumfoanche Menelik Imaniwel I, And to Our Divine Blessed Sun God & Defender of Creation Majestic King of Kings Great God Amun-Ra Heru Aye Nomar Menes Orunmila Selassie l,And To Our Holy Divine Merciful Mother of Creation & Wondrous Queen of Queens Great Goddess Maat Auset Yehmayaa Nyahbingi Tyitu l and To Our Holy Divine Trinity Guardian of Creation,National Hero & Mighty Prophet of Prophets, Great God Geb Ptah Ampuah Shango Maakus I, And As The All Encompassing Self Created Supreme Divinity That Lived In Our Ancestors and In Us All, NEBER-NETCHER-NETER-DJA was in the beginning and is now and forever shall be, DJA-JAH World without end.
-Holy Imani-wel I Jah Rastafari
1. Ritual step 1: Opening your morning worship by uncovering your Altar.
2.Ritual step 2: Lighting Incense oil burner which it's Fire Symbolizes the Akhu or Divine Light within You, that is to be awakened.The Incense Symbolizes the fragrance of your personality which will exude with a divine odor that will rise up and attract as well as commune with the divine.
3.Ritual step 3:Libation
-Pour purified water from a container on to another receptacle. Pour continuously-silent
4. Ritual step 4: Offering Place offering (live food item (fruit or vegetable) in front of your Altar. Recite the Offering Formula 3X times.
Hotep di nesu Neter aah Anpu Wep wat neb ta djser per kheru cha Ka-Aped si Ntr ari Maa-Kheru
"Offering is given to the Supreme Divinity and to Anpu and Wepwat, lord of the sacred land, the spoken offering is 1000 beef (maleness) and 1000 geese (femaleness). This causes the Divine to make one True of Speech."
Recitations of the 4 Great Truths of Nahest , for Morning, Noontime and Evening Worship
1. Pa Neter Ua Ua Neberdjer m Neteru (3x)
The Neter the Supreme Being in One and Alone and as Neberdja, manifesting everywhere and in all things in the form of Gods and Goddesses.
2. An-Maat swy Saui Set s Khemn (3x)
Lack of righteousness brings fetters to the personality and these fetters cause ignorance of the Divine
3. S-Uashu s-Nafu n saiu Set (3x)
Devotion to the Divine leads to freedom from the fetters of Set.
4. Ari Shedy Rekh ab m Maakheru (3x)"The practice of the disciplines of Maat will lead to knowing oneself and the Divine. This is called being True of Speech.
AFFIRMATION OF INNOCENCE: The 42 Laws of Maat taken from the Holy Nahest.
1. I have not done what is wrong. Variant: I have not acted with falsehood.
2. I have not robbed with violence.
3. I have not done violence (to anyone or anything). Variant: I have not been rapacious (taking by force: plundering.)
4. I have not committed theft. Variant: I have not coveted.
5. I have not murdered man or woman. Variant: I have not ordered someone else to commit murder.
6. I have not defrauded offerings. Variant: I have not destroyed food supplies or increased or decreased the measures to profit.
7. I have not acted deceitfully. Variant: I have not acted with crookedness.
8. I have not robbed the things that belong to God
9. I have told no lies
10. I have not snatched away food.
11. I have not uttered evil words. Variant: I have not allowed myself to become sullen, to sulk or become depressed.
12. I have attacked no one.
13. I have not slaughtered the cattle that are set apart for the Gods. Variant: I have not slaughtered the Sacred bull (Apis).
14. I have not eaten my heart (overcome with anguish and distraught). Variant: I have not committed perjury.
15. I have not laid waste the ploughed lands.
16. I have not been an eavesdropper or pried into matters to make mischief.
17. I have not spoken against anyone. Variant: I have not babbled, gossiped.
18. I have not allowed myself to become angry without cause.
19. I have not committed adultery. Variant: I have not committed homosexuality.
20. I have not committed any sin against my own purity.
21. I have not violated sacred times and seasons.
22. I have not done that which is abominable.
23. I have not uttered fiery words. I have not been a man or woman of anger.
24. I have not stopped my ears listening to the words of right and wrong. (Maat)
25. I have not stirred up strife (disturbance). I have not caused terror. I have not struck fear into any man.
26. I have not caused any one to weep. Variant: I have not hoodwinked.
27. I have not lusted or committed fornication nor have I lain with others of my same sex. Variant: I have not molested children
28. I have not avenged myself. Variant: I have not cultivated resentment.
29. I have not worked grief, I have not abused anyone. Variant: I have not cultivated a quarrelsome nature.
30. I have not acted insolently or with violence.
31. I have not judged hastily. Variant: I have not been impatient.
32. I have not transgressed or angered God.
33. I have not multiplied my speech overmuch (talk too much).
34. I have not done harm or evil. Variant: I have not thought evil
35. I have not worked treason or curses on the King.
36. I have never befouled the water. Variant: I have not held back the water from flowing in its season.
37. I have not spoken scornfully. Variant: I have not yelled unnecessarily or raised my voice.
38. I have not cursed The God.
39. I have not behaved with arrogance. Variant: I have not been boastful. (21)
40. I have not been overwhelmingly proud or sought for distinction for myself. (22)
41. I have never magnified my condition beyond what was fitting or increased my wealth, except with such things as are (justly) mine own possessions by means of Maat.
42."I have not Stolen food or destroy the possessions of what belong to e children or the Gods or Goddesses".
Kemetic Bobo Rastafari Creed:
As an Afrikan Centered Rastafari, I follow the Ancient African Nubian-Kamitan-Kushite Spiritual Religious Ancient and Modern Theology and path of , Man and Woman of Righteousness are Gods and Goddesses in Flesh.From Lord God Dja-Tehuti and Merciful Goddess Maat to Holy Imaniwel I, all have taught us about the mysteries of the Supreme Being, Neber-Netcher-Neter-Dja, (the All Encompassing Divinity). Neberdjer proceed all the Neteru (gods and goddesses), and all the worlds, and the entire universe. Since Neberdja manifests as the Neteru, Neberdja can be worshipped as a god or a goddess. There is only one Supreme Being, Neberdja, and that the Universe , Nature, the gods and goddesses are all expressions of the One Supreme Being, Neberdja.We must strive to come into harmony with Our Ancestral gods and goddesses, the Neteru, by developing within my personality the different virtuous and divine qualities they symbolize; this will lead me closer to Neberdja. Supreme Being I an I Ancestors call Neberdja is the same Supreme Being that is worshiped by other Spirituality and Religions under different names.
Neberdja established all of Creation through Divine Thought written by Lord of Intelligence and Righteousness Great Creator God Dja-Tehuti and Established by Lorddess of Wisdom ,Truth, Mercy and Order, Great Creator Goddess Maat.By living Maat our actions, termed Ari, determine the quality of life we lead and experience. If we act with Maat (positive Ari) our path will be free of suffering and pain. When we forget Maat and act in an unrighteous manner (negative Ari), we invite suffering and pain into my life.When our body dies, our heart's actions will be examined against Maat. If it is found that we upheld
Maat during our lifetime, we will have positive Ari(Reaction), and our Akhu (spirit) will become one with Neberdja for all eternity to Travel the Universe is so choose or Reincarnate as Spiritual Teachers to Help Humanity Reach True Enlightenment. This is called Nahest, the Spiritual Awakening and Enlightenment. If it is found that we acted with selfishness and greed, we will have negative Ari(Reaction), and our Ba (soul) will suffer after death and then forced to be reincarnated again to live in the world of time and space again as yet another chance to learn through pain and Suffering True Enlightenment. This is called Uhemankh (reincarnation).
As a Reincarnated Soul we should strive to Study of Wisdom teachings (Rech-Ab), Devotion to God (Uashu), Acting with Righteousness (Maat) and Meditation (Uaa) all found in the Oldest Most Ancient Holy Book on Earth the Afrikan Holy Book of the Nehast , Written by Lord God Dja-Tehuti in the Oldest Language on Earth the Afrikan Medu Neter (hieroglyphic scripture). These Scriptures were written by Lord Tehuti and Taught by Lordess Maat so that we their Royal Afrikan Family and the rest of Humanity might study the wisdom teachings of our Divine Royal Afrikan Ancestors as Divine Guide towards our Enlightenment.Remember the Two most important Ancient Afrikan Spiritual Scriptures in the Nahest are the Pert M Hru and the Hessu Amun, and the most important Afrikan Spiritual Teaching is the Asarian Resurrection.
By practicing of the disciplines of Maat, we will discover Nahest (Enlightenment) in life and become Maakheru,(Pure of Heart). We will become one with God even before death, and we will discover supreme peace, abiding happiness and fulfillment of life's purpose, and promote peace and harmony for the world.
Amma Su En Pa Neter Sauu-K Su Emment En Pa Neter Au Tuauu Ma Kete Pa Heru.
Give Thyself to God Keep thyself Daily for God & Let Tomorrow Be As today.Holy I Trinity Jah Rastafari