Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6431&start_row=21

CANNABIS AND SIRIUS

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/1/2016 8:17:48 AM

Interesting
Seems unlikely with what we know today although you can see why some cultures have thought this way and used elements for the basis of their mythology. LOL at the two authors who disappeared, stories like this will always have the internet talking

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/10961412/Hollow-Earth-conspiracy-theories-the-hole-truth.html

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 3/1/2016 8:53:30 AM

I&I used to doubt much of what i will write, but the more i thought about it the higher the possibility of its truth manifested.. bless.

The Hollow Earth Theory purports something like this, read the metaphors to better under-over-stand.. From as above so below, macro to micro one might make inference with careful analysis that all forms have an internal inner and an external shell.. Trees, humans, animals, fruits like the coconut, are all hollow within, with an external shell, with also an inner.. Is it so ridiculous to think that our planet, earth, a living organism itself is hollow with an inner.. with possible openings thru subterranean and over-terranean passages...

Could a circular magnetic pulling opening that many explorers like Admiral Byrd, and old Norwegian, and German explorers encountered explain why the geographic pole is at a different position than the magnetic pole?? I didn't know shit about poles until i started reading some of these things, i mean who in school even learned about a second pole, or three, maybe four poles? all i was taught was: this is the North pole, this is the south. Scientists theorize that it may not even be 1 or 2 magnetic poles, but rather a whole circular magnetic pole, which would make sense as a result of the universe's own circular sacred geometric modes of creation.

I never realized before that nasa actually retouches all their satellite images before releasing them.. Since the 1940s or so, the poles have been on political military lockdown it seems. I didn't even know that airplanes aren't allowed to flying thru the poles.. Admiral Byrd on his journey to the north, described animals migrating north, and multiple multiple past explorers described the same, and also that the weather was surprisingly warm up up north, one explorer saying it was too hot to sleep comfortably since they had brought too many warm clothes.. Anyway continuing, Byrd in 1947 i believe, described his compass going haywire and just fluctuating madly there. That could explain the force of the magnetic pole A, and B, a theory that the opening and hollow inner top entry pulls you in, magnetically attracting you..

Admiral Byrd and a whole load of older explorers before him describe that when arriving inside it, they saw massive amounts of land that looked uncharted.. Some described prehistoric animals, and some breeds of new species, plants and animals, some massive in size.. Some spoke to its higher intelligent advanced natives.. Because of the inner earth's purported inner sun, the weather would be consistently better, and more sunlight would mean higher amounts of melanin i believe, and stronger more potent frequency fruits, pineal glands, which could explain why these explorers describe these higher beings as being on average taller than 8 feet tall.. one Scandinavian explorer who was about 6'4 said his eyes only went up to their belt buckles.. Could there be various races of inner terrestrials that make our surface earth history seem irrelevant and useless. How long has life truly existed on this planet. Hitler and certain Nazi party members were massively massively into the esoteric field.. It is common knowledge they made journeys to Antarctica, and theories, stories about them building thru Indian and other ancient sacred texts, vimanas or sky palaces, sky ships.. Hitler and co all got their idea of a race of tall blonde superhumans from past Scandinavian journey accounts into the inner earth, describing one race of the Hyberboreans as such.. amongst the many other shapes and forms of the other races..

How much of everything have we truly discovered? 60%, 70% on the surface maybe? parts of the Congo and Amazon rainforests that people can't even easily go inside to research.. And what about Underwater?

You see this? all that was dry land 20,000 yrs ago.. the deeper you go the more you see that the land that is now below was once above.. At any point in time our dry land could be under feets and meters of water.. and our pyramids, and designs hidden under.. so how much of the waters have we searched? 10%? 5%? It is no doubt that sunken islands do exist.

Openings in subterranean tunnels? Very likely, from Tibetans who claim to hold secrets thru mountains and caves into the inner earth, the Hopi tribe who claim there are subterranean channels inside the Grand Canyon, caves in Peru, and the subterranean passageways of Derinkuyu in Turkey as below which are massive.
In Kemet, the Giza pyramids have had ground-penetrating radar done on them.. discovered were 2 major points of subterranean interest ranging from 12-25 meters in depth! a 7 foot person is 2 meters tall, so imagine about 10 seven-foot people standing on top of each others' heads underground, that's how massive the depth, length, width, and overall size of all these places are.. from Kemet, to Peru to the Grand Canyon, Turkey....

Could it be that animal life only exists on Earth and that Sitchin's extraterrestrials of Nibiru and Orion actually were born here.. Perhaps animal life does only exist here, and that these reptilian superlord overbeings missioned to other planetary bodies using antigravitational knowledge.. that kind of makes more sense for me than us gandering and guessing about animal life existing on other planets we haven't discovered.. Maybe they were born here and left to check out other zones, and made them their home then.. Maybe they aren't the evil beings that films and comic books show, and that they actually want humans to develop.. that they are indeed from our fruitful and very lively life-ful inner earth.. peace out i-dren

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/1/2016 10:01:11 AM

-----
Could it be that animal life only exists on Earth and that Sitchin's extraterrestrials of Nibiru and Orion actually were born here.. Perhaps animal life does only exist here, and that these reptilian superlord overbeings missioned to other planetary bodies using antigravitational knowledge.. that kind of makes more sense for me than us gandering and guessing about animal life existing on other planets we haven't discovered.. Maybe they were born here and left to check out other zones, and made them their home then.. Maybe they aren't the evil beings that films and comic books show, and that they actually want humans to develop.. that they are indeed from our fruitful and very lively life-ful inner earth.. peace out i-dren
------

Or maybe it is just imagination.

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 3/1/2016 10:06:08 AM

Maybe.. or maybe reality and truth is wilder than any of our fantasies could imagine..

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/1/2016 10:07:58 AM

Haha well he does have 'evidence' to back his claims. The problem is much of it relies on translations of ancient texts and interpretations of scientific theory which some have disputed as containing too many errors: like annunaki meaning people from the heavens when it is supposed to mean people of anu / royal blood. Not too familiar with all of his claims myself, the idea of a sun in the middle of the earth - an earth formed by gravity - yet which has a completely hollow middle? too much for i. I think any ancient reference to alien beings has to be taken as esoteric

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 3/1/2016 10:19:28 AM

We're all right.. Infinite universe = infinite possibilities.. but one of the researchers quoted that it's the mass that attracts the gravity, not the other way around.. Gravity itself is a nonexistent parameter if you were formless. These aren't my theories, I'm just projecting them for you individuals. Our opinions may actually end up being irrelevant to what truly exists.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/1/2016 12:12:32 PM

Some say "God" is the product of man's imagination. Others would define deifying HIM as Jesus is a Rasta's imagination. Plenty would say the same about the bible.

The idea of other beings in the Universe has been spoken of and recorded by many ancients. And of other dimensions and world's right here on earth. We can dismiss this as the product of primitive fantasies, but let us not forget that these people studied creation, the cosmos, , the laws that govern the universe, and had a Higher Mind and civilization then this "Babylon" that many consider "civilized, progressive and advanced"

This "Matrix", or what the Hindus refer to as "Maya" (world of illusions), has infinite possibilities. Quantum physics is simply "a world of potential"

Enoch spoke of equally strange things. As did the Dogon and many other ancestors.

Imagination according to who? "Reality" according to who's standard?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/1/2016 12:42:17 PM

---------
Some say "God" is the product of man's imagination. Others would define deifying HIM as Jesus is a Rasta's imagination. Plenty would say the same about the bible.
---------

Yes, and some people say that because they feel they have chosen verified reality over unverified imagination, while others say that because of their dislike of the Bible, Christianity, and/or RasTafarI people. Those that feel that they prefer verified reality over unverified imagination shouldn't replace one thing they consider imagination with another set of imagination.

Messenger: OrionXoo0 Sent: 3/1/2016 12:46:01 PM

Bless RastaGoddess... you are a true prophet of the I-niverse and the Most High; mad respects... People's opinions rarely change, it's best just to save your energy, because history, the universe, and all these tribes already confirm and agree with you.. Just levi-meditate with the breath in peace.. Respects, Infinite Eternal Oneness.

Peace to all, good day, good week wished for all.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 3/1/2016 7:39:52 PM

Blessing forwarded unto di I!

One Perfect Love!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I