Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6430&start_row=11

Pope tells Catholics to accept changes or face death

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 11/12/2018 2:24:05 AM

Standard Operating Procedure for the world's oldest, most organized and largest Paedophile group in the world. The POPE ( Protector of Paedophiles Everywhere) and the Catholic Church has behaved like this for 2000 years without sanctions but parents still send their kids to the Paedophile Centers. I again repeat my recommendation, kids should NOT be allowed to attend these Paedophile Centres and parents who insist on sending their kids to these Paedophile Centres should be charged with endangering the life of a child and for aiding and abbetting sexual crimes against a minor. people wake up!

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/12/2018 5:07:58 AM

Evison Matafale Skræling,
Parents should protect their Itren; however, I&i will never support casting parents to the wolves of the Babylon System because of their sincerely-made decisions which unintentionally result in a child's harm. Nobody's perfect. Everybody make mistakes and misjudgments. Do you want to be "charged" and tossed into Babylons dungeons for the well-intentioned errors in judgment that you make? Child-rearing is especially difficult in Babylon. Parents need support and access to wisdom, not prison time. For the vast majority of parents (I&i have raised a number of children), any consequence of a parental decision that ends badly and harms one's child is punishment enough and is a painful price to pay along the road to becoming a better parent.

We RastafarI do not call Babylon's Gestapo to come take away our brethren and sistren because they stumble. We have better, much more loving ways to help them.

"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone..."

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 11/12/2018 7:17:42 AM

Yes Bredren! Give thankhs, the i mek many wise points and i fully accept this point of view. I dont agree w that bit about prison for the parents unless they do know whats happening or are in denial.
If a one subjects a child to this fuckery knowingly, something must be done. And yes i have never and prolly will never call da po'lice for any reason.lol
JAH LIVE
RASTAFARI

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/12/2018 2:15:19 PM

Very cool,Evison Matafale Skræling, respect.

i appreciate your humility and candor - they're testimony to the strength of your roots in RastafarI.
I&i have all the faith in the Creation in His Majesty's Justice. Nobody ever "gets away with" anything regardless of what happens to them under the laws of man.

JAH! RASTAFARI !

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 11/16/2018 1:06:32 PM

It is sobering in a sense if the Catholic church can change and others can't. I mean the Catholics have some serious history behind them. The worst things they've done have truly been in service to maintaining their religion as if breathed into their organization by God.

In all my research I've learned that human beings are so fallible that it was only a matter of time before someone spoke for God and someone else listened. That's all it takes. And once a religion grows around a set of ideas and turns those ideas into doctrine it becomes a trap that stifles spirituality.

To be fair to the Catholic church (who have attacked many many times) just because a man abstains from women shouldn't turn him or pervert his sexuality or cause him to deviancy. Why? Because the spiritual path should lead one to overcome the desires of the flesh, replacing urges with discipline. But the problem is that people join religions for different reasons and without the mind to be converted... the mind to dedicate oneself to personal growth and enlightenment, then religion is just a set of beliefs and practices with no power at all. And that goes for any religion, including Rasta.

However, one thing I see is that most Rastas do their best to live it on a daily. But... but... we should realize that this is easier in poverty than in wealth. Because the temptation of that wealth and power creates an alternate agenda which talks over the voice of the spirit and conscience.

Most Christians I've seen are Christians one day a week. Same with Catholics but the priest hood is kind of on a different level where they're stuck at least trying preserve the appearance of the institution. But its a false priest hood that existed to maintain a system of control.

I do have to say that Pope Francis is a welcome change from the papacy of the past. He seems to be genuine and uncorrupted. On one hand he has to play to the history of the church, but on the other he's very progressive. And it may be a result of reading the tea leaves to some extent. Religion itself is slowly dying and stories of abuse aren't helping. So it makes sense for him to come in as a reformer and try to clean up the church's image. I believe they are facing the death of their religion if they don't adapt soon to a new reality.

In this sense, all religions have to be relatable to current events. People aren't as superstitious as science informs more and more of our knowledge about our planet. Things people couldn't have known and used God to explain now have credible explanations. There was fear that came from not knowing these answers. I mean imagine seeing a volcano erupt for the first time and having absolutely no prior knowledge of their existence. How easy would it be to convince you that it was actually an physical appearance of a personal deity? Islands were created by volcanoes. So, in my opinion, religions have to stop trying to compete with science and rededicate themselves to spiritual/moral development because that's what is lacking.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/17/2018 7:33:09 AM

Very wise thoughts, IPXninja.

i would mention that i am a professional scientist (i.e., licensed professional geologist) who practiced for 35 years in environmental science and engineering. The more i learned about science, the more i saw JAH's Hand in it and the more impressed i was with His Creation.

As the end of my active career when i looked at all i had learned in science & engineering, i realized not only how little we humans truly understand about the JAH Creation, but what an awesome scientist/engineer the Creator is.

i once asked a physicist friend of mine who was an atheist what he thought the probability was of a human being surviving for the first five years of life given how fragile they are - they're extremely sensitive to and threaten by thermal extremes, lack of water, lack of oxygen, presence of toxins, rapid deceleration, etc. I said, "what are the odds of a kid living to be five years old, let alone most of them living to their 50s, 60s, 70s or 80s? It's as if an invisible hand is protecting those fragile little carbon units constantly otherwise they'd be readily snuffed out in the course of life." He was intrigued.

I&i view JAH as a very real Life force and person who fills in for us that vast unknown of Reality which is left after the science of man has scratched its surface.

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I