Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6395&start_row=1

how to heal mental disease naturally

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Indi7 Sent: 2/2/2016 7:08:51 AM

Hello my dear brothers and sisters of faith,

I am suffering from schizophrenia. When I am without antipsychotic pills, I have uncontrollable mental states, I have voices and have strange behaviour. But taking the neuroleptic pills is also really hard, because I feel so sick on them because of the side effects.

I know that the Rasta livity means living Ital, and not take pharmaceutical pills. But is there a way to heal naturally?

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 2/2/2016 9:58:10 AM

Greetings Indi7...I've heard about a plant based cell supplement that is effective for that off balance...it's called STEMENHANCE...check it out on YouTube...in the mean time...I would advise the I to take 1 B50 vitamin daily to support the nervous system...I hope the I don't mind I asking...is the I a vegetarian or vegan?...
BLESSED LOVE...FEEL WELL SOON.

Messenger: Indi7 Sent: 2/2/2016 11:42:30 AM

Thank you for your message. I am a vegetarian.

I also see my "insanity" as something spiritual, I talk to different spirits, Angels and even Jah, and I feel guided by Jah. I am not sure if this what I have is a spiritual crisis, like I have special abilities that I have yet to learn to control or am I just deluding myself.

Messenger: EVOLUTION Sent: 2/2/2016 1:08:53 PM

Grčetings...no the I is not deluding SELF...don't view this as insanity...view it as IN-SIGHT...having the ability to communicate with NON-PHYSICALS is TRULY a GIFT...just ask JAH for OVERSTANDING+BALANCE so this GIFT can be COSCIOUSLY+JOYFULLY used to assist others...
BLESSED LOVE...

Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 2/2/2016 4:27:35 PM

Blessed Love Indie7
As the scriptires say... As Jesus Christ told us to walk in the spirit, i believe you are walking in the spirit. Scriptures also said it will not be easy. so dont give up. taking pills will bring you back to walking in the flesh, them dull your abilities n powrr n eventually they will be done n when you finally realise it... taking pills os bowing down to babylon when Jah trusted you with that gift as a warrior seen? pray hard n be strong. Jah soon come. Walk in the Spirit n Jah will receive us in the spirit! walk kn the flesh n remain in eternak damnation I am in the same situation n i stopped taking drugs n decided to accept that that was the new born again I! you are on Jah mission. one of the few chosen to help Jah people in this wicked world. Lets link n talk more bredrin. You may be in a mission to speak into peoples inner beings, those enslaved n those lost n those sleeping to revive them n to bring people back to Life. bless!

Messenger: Indi7 Sent: 2/3/2016 4:43:10 AM

African_Warrior_King, thanks for the I 's reply. My email is: rasindi7@gmail dot com. Let's connect. Blessed Love!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/3/2016 6:40:07 AM

Not all people labelled as schizophrenic are actually schizophrenic

Yet let's not be foolish

Not all people with schizophrenia can be labelled as just having 'insight' some of dem brain/spirit a misfunction.

I seen people labelled as schiz who recover without drugs or any outside help, they use their own methods to control / use it. Others don't need pharmaceuticals but benefit from cognitive therapies. Others NEED the drugs, as one example they may be a danger to themselves or others without it. Many YOUNG people in the black community especially who may or may not have behavioural problems, are misdiagnosed with Schiz for simply being loud, outspoken, free spirited etc..... They are many examples of misoverstandings of culture between young black adults and old white medical professionals (?? Agenda). I know a young Ras they labelled as schiz true he said he had a vision of His Majesty, and has an evangelistic (loud) style to his Rasta. A fukkery. I know another person label as schiz because a voice told them to try murder they mother. Theres levels, and it's really a individual thing. Don't just take blind advice It's not always what u want to hear.

Bless up

Messenger: African_Warrior_King Sent: 2/3/2016 9:51:56 AM

GARVEY AFRICA
JAH LIVE! HOPE LIVES!
LONG AS YOU HAVE LIFE THROBBING INSIDE YOU THERES HOPE AND HOPE IS GOOD
JAH IS GOOD!
JAH WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!
THE I IS WALKING WITH JAH!
JAH IS HIS STRENGTH
JAH IS LIFE
FULLNESS
ONENESS
BLESS!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/3/2016 10:10:51 AM

Natural alternatives to antipsychotics and lithium etc:

http://urbol.com/natural-mood-stabilizers/

It's all about the balance of transmitters within your brain. Dopamine is motivation and focus. Seratonin is mood and adrenaline is energy. If you have abnormally low serotonin and low adrenaline for example you are in a bad mood and feel you can't do anything about it. And so on. This is the methodology of most mental health disease. Studying this yourself could be more important to your recovery than any therapy drug or natural remedy. I am also interested in knowing if the I has tried any of the none pharmaceutical behavioural or cognitive therapies? And any results?

Some list of things for the I to look into/obtain which are natural mood stabilisers and antipsychotics:

Shilajit
Schizandra
Maca
Catuaba
Rhodiola Rosea
Yohimbine
Ginkgo
Tribulus
Ginseng
Kava kava
Ashwaghanda
Eleuthro