Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6383&start_row=61

The Oscars and PTAH

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 92
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/25/2016 3:06:55 PM

Yes N the archaic human types with which the early homo sapian sapians on the African continent were mixing with were not the Neanderthal; not the same as the archaic humans with which the early Africans who would become the Indo-European intermixed with. This is why it not so straight forward iah. It could be said the European shares the same ancestors as in early human species but not ancestors as in modern man. Timescale n chronology of the thing gives a perspective

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/25/2016 3:56:10 PM

Oh just to correct a typo as i dont proof read lol Where I said "Im defending Europeans" I meant Im NOT!

Yes King there's Neanderthal that its said ALL modern humans (including Asian/Indian/Pacific) have the dna of Except African Africans and also Denisovan Man which is prevelant in Asian/Indian/Pacific/Australian populations but not Africans but African mixed another archaic type but time and chronology would be a factor as dI state.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/25/2016 4:30:15 PM

Early humans (before Homo sapiens)

Early hominins moved out of Africa in at least three waves.
When modern humans reached the Near East 125,000 years ago, evidence suggests they retreated back to Africa, as their settlements were replaced by Neanderthals. It is now believed that the first modern humans to spread east across Asia left Africa about 75,000 years ago across the Bab el Mandib connecting Ethiopia and Yemen.

From the Near East, some of these people went east to South Asia by 50,000 years ago, and on to Australia by 46,000 years ago at the latest, when for the first time H. sapiens reached territory never reached by H. erectus. H. sapiens reached Europe around 43,000 years ago, eventually replacing the Neanderthal population by 24,000 years ago.

The latest genetic evidence strongly suggests, the African Homo sapiens and European Neanderthal populations had been evolving separately for at least half a million years.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/25/2016 4:32:03 PM

About one in 35 southern African blacks is a carrier of an albinism mutation. Scientists say "white skin" is a form of Albinism (a genetic defected offspring -- lacking melanin). White skin is a form of albinism. There is no difference, microscopically speaking, between the white skin of a Caucasoid person and the skin of a person designated as an Albino. But due to such lack of knowledge as to why their "white skinned" off springs came about, African mothers and fathers became more and more fearful and suspicions and began to separate their growing number of "white skinned" off springs away from the "black skinned" (pigmented) population.

Certainly Frances Cress Welsing hit the nail on the head with her book, The Isis Papers (1991).

White-skinned people came into existence thousands of years ago as the Albino mutant offspring of black-skinned mothers and fathers in Africa. A sizable number of these Black parents produced, rejected and then cast out of the community their genetic defective albino offspring to live away from the normal black skin-pigmented population. There were colonies of albinos formed which eventually migrated northward to Europe, to escape the intensity of the equatorial sun of the Southern hemisphere.

Biblical Evidence of White Skin

Leprosy in the Holy Bible is referring to white skin, meaning the white people in Biblical days were called leprous. Leprosy is also called a curse in the scriptures. Leprosy today is called albinism. The only time the bible mention that somebodies skin is "pale" or as "white as snow" is when some individual in the scripture is cursed/punished and therefore turned pale

The Book of Numbers tells us that Miriam and Aaron, sister and brother to Moses, revolted against their brother’s leadership. Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because he had married an Ethiopian woman. And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only to Moses? Hath eh not spoken also by us?” Their challenge to Moses angered God. As a punishment “Miriam became leprous, white as snow”

Lev 13:30
"Then the priest shall see the plague: and, behold, if it be in sight deeper than the skin; and there be in it a yellow thin hair; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is a dry scall, even a leprosy upon the head or beard."

From THE PALE RACE -- THE LEPERS-- IT GOES DEEPER THAN SKIN
by JAHwitness:

One may argue that "Skin color does not matter". But the Whole Point is that It goes way deeper than "Just Skin color". And This has been proven by History, Reality and Science. The Pale skin is a physical mark, but there are Spiritual reasons behind Why somebodies skin is Pale. And it most commonly comes along with certain negative personality traits.

Another one might argue that there are Black people who manifest these negative personality traits aswell. Of course there is, all and most black people do not have their third eye vision activated, neither have all recieved The Spiritual Crown or are in tune with themselves and even less the Creator. But a Black person Always have a spiritual benifit by being black, due to the fact that His/Her third eye vision is just waiting to be activated. While a pale person who wish to open his/her third eye often experience more difficulties to connect due to their leprosy. Most africans today have lost touch with our roots and go through life living the lifestyle of lepers, being stuck in the religions of lepers and therefore never finding Him/herself, Never finding True Spirituality or realizing His/Her True Role as a Black man and woman on this earth.

http://www.africaspeaks.com/reasoning/index.php?topic=4138.0;wap2

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/25/2016 5:22:54 PM

Quotes from the book The Iceman Inheritance by Michael Bradley (A WHITE MAN)

“It is in the sphere of ‘abnormal’ violence that we Caucasoids excel among races. …. Intellectual violence is statistically rare among other races. Intellectual violence is typical of Caucasoids. Our wars of religion, our Inquisition, our philosophical conflicts have no parallel among yellow, red, brown or black men. It is this kind of violence that makes our history appear senseless to other men, and senseless and baffling even to ourselves.” [p. 14]

“…I will attempt to show that racism itself is a predisposition of but one race of Mankind — the white race. …. Nuclear war, environmental pollution, resource rape…all are primary threats to our survival and all are the result of peculiarly Caucasoid behavior, Caucasoid values, Caucasoid psychology. There is no way to avoid the truth. The problem with the world is white men.” [p. 3]

Sen. John James Ingalls, 1890

“Mr. PRESIDENT, the race to which we belong is the most arrogant and rapacious, the most exclusive and indomitable in history. It is the conquering and the unconquerable race, through which alone man has taken possession of the physical and moral world….All other races have been its enemies or its victims.”

British poet and writer Wilfrid S. Blunt, 1900

“The whole white race is reveling openly in violence, as though it had never pretended to be Christian. God’s equal curse be on them all!”

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/25/2016 6:33:01 PM

Where did Neanderthals ancestors come from??

Neanderthal dna is only a small portion of European dna.

Some East African tribes also show Neanderthal dna.

At a time when African homo sapien man was and the European Neanderthal were evolving seperately so were other forms of sapiens moving about Africa and muxingvwith the population.

But as before these and those are ALL theories or speculations of MODERN modern man trying to understand his past.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/25/2016 6:43:58 PM

Royal Dawta, d Iqueen emotionally responding, how you ever come up with I forgetting I self? How can I ever I come up in the heart of white racism towards blacks! I went somewhat segregated high school! My mom come up during segregation, grandfather at a time of lynchings. I have my own experiences with racism, Ive heard the stories from I elders.

My reasonings were NOT about slavery times or Kemet/Kush times but about mans ancient pre-written history and origins!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/25/2016 6:57:11 PM

There were several waves leaving Afrika, at different periods of time. In my overstanding, the time line goes something like this:

1- The Afrikan man/Woman are the first, the ORI-ginal. At this time, NO OTHER races but BLACK people walk the face if this earth.

2- The seed of albinism, a mutated gene, laying dormant thus far (nor sure of the exact reason for this, perhaps environmental factors) appears, and white skinned children are born unto us. This is the foundation behind the ALLEGORICAL Islamic creation story and the scientist Yacub.

3- Whether through voluntary or involuntary reasons, and/or due to the challenges of pale skin in the equatorial sun, these groups of Albinos leave Africa towards a climate more suited for their pale skin. It has also been.suggested that aside from environmental reasons, Afrikans did not wish to reproduce and have families with these albinos.

4- These albino groups settle in the Caucasian mountains . Whether through continental shift, being land locked by the ice age, and mutated genes reproducing with one another, they de-evolved from manKIND to a different kind of man: the Neanderthal.

4- As time progresses forward, other waves of Africans (not Albinos) journey out of Africa, and mix with the population of Europeans, becoming the prototype of modern europeans.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/25/2016 9:22:52 PM

Using that line of thought as your 4th point why wouldnt the European be African, IF his first wave of ancestors came from Africa then second more recent ancestors also came from of which is bout 95% his genetic make-up where as Neanderthal is 4 n Denisovan is 1%? How could he be not African? By that logic?

Seeing "black people" as a race is European in idea. Why not see the races by hair texture? Or height?
I for one could never see ALL "Black people" (Australians, Eskimos, Indians..)as the same and Im sure most of them feel the same way. Many African Africans dont see eachother as the same,that is a western Idea. There are some of the blackest people in india but have a lot more physically in common with whites than they do Africans yet some dont.

I just think that from what Europeans have done to I and the power they hold in the Earth today and I position in earth has led many of I to result to such language about Europeans to feel elevated in today.

We come call them sickly and all them things but they live just as long as I and somtimes longer. They are suited for their habitat just as I. The climate of europe is a natural part of earth as the sunny tropics is. Everything has its place and part.

And dont think for one Im defending Europeans, im not Im defending reality (my perception of it) however it maybe.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/25/2016 11:51:16 PM

Bless up Ras Goddess I like the I breakdown of the OOA theory

The point no 1 you are referring to. Black people are the only form of modern humans walking the earth but not the only kind of human / mankind.

I think it may be wrong to assume it is a single gene responsible for white skin or albinism. And still, InI remember that race is not dealing with ancestry/genetics alone

Brother Voodoo

can we call the European African?

- The process of the African becoming European if it happened didn't happen in Africa. The European was born in IndoEurope. As a genetically, now isolated seperate entity from those who remained on the continent. I can say they may be the children of Africans or the descendants of Africans but not African. No more than calling the entire planet African which serves no purpose other than to again lose our entitlement to the same level of self identification as all the other nations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 92

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I