Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6383&start_row=41

The Oscars and PTAH

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 92
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/24/2016 3:53:44 PM

Gnatola ma no kpon sia, eyenabe adelan to kpo mi sena" -- Until the lion has his or her own storyteller, the hunter will always have the best part of the story.

"The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny, and it is useless for the innocent to try by reasoning to get justice, when the oppressor intends to be unjust"-- Aesop's Fables

"Susan Sontag once wrote, "the white race is the cancer of humanity". I must confess that I agree. It may sound harsh, but when one objectively analyzes the myriad of crimes committed by whites against people-of-color, Ms. Sontag's statement is obvious. For the past 2,000 years, white crimes against people-of-color include: slavery, imperialism & conquest, colonization, theft of resources, racism & discrimination, theft of dignity, robbing of language and culture... the list is endless. Wherever white people settle (ie. invade) they oppress, enslave, and abuse the indigenous non-white population.

WESTERN CIVILIZATION IS CULTURALLY "WIRED" FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Some progressives have stated that white people are genetically (ie. biologically) "wired" for racism and oppression. I tend to think the problem is culturally rooted. Specifically, the problem with white people is the following: whites are the embodiment of Western civilization and Western civilization is inherently based on greed, selfishness, oppression, racism, anti-Semitism, and murder. The history of the Western world is a never-ending sequence of horrific crimes against humanity.

The African Holocaust is the greatest continuing tragedy the world has ever seen. It was also the most impacting social event in the history of humanity. Not only in terms of scale but also in terms of legacy and horror. It is a Holocaust which is constantly denied, mitigated and trivialized. The African Holocaust is white-washed and Africans denied their human value and treated as a people only suitable for slavery.

And because the African Holocaust is rarely treated as a continuous history, worthy of an ongoing discourse, the inter-relations and the agents of this Holocaust escape treatment. It makes it easy to make people see slavery, colonialism, apartheid as divorced from one another. Treating them as isolated studies, often misses the pattern of white supremacy throughout African history. And in the 21st century the legacy of enslavement manifest itself in the social-economic status of Africans globally. Without a doubt Africans (as well as Native Americans and Australians) globally constitute the most oppressed, most exploited, most downtrodden people on the planet; a fact that testifies to the untreated legacy of Slavery, colonialism and apartheid. Not only is this reality in the social-economic spectrum, it is also experienced in the academic and political value the Maafa receives compared to the Jewish genocide. While African people are told to "move on from slavery", Jewish holocaust is a stample of World history.

However, It is estimated that 40 -100 million people were directly affected by slavery via the Atlantic, Arabian and Trans-Saharanroutes.

http://www.africanholocaust.net/html_ah/holocaustspecial.htm

When white people react defensively to people of color involved in the audacious act of calling them out for racism, they are, albeit usually unconsciously, struggling to reconcile themselves with lost white privilege.

That’s why I think white people are so touchy. It’s why begging to be understood as “good” and exaggerating the harm done to them by the accusation are so often part of the ritual of denial. They’re, more often than not, genuinely good people stuck in the belief that racists are exotic monsters, who are nonetheless resentful of conceding the privilege of being able to control the public consensus on race to begin with.

http://www.racefiles.com/2013/07/03/why-are-white-people-so-touchy-about-being-called-racist/

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/24/2016 7:19:34 PM

I think d Is are blowing wat Ark I was saying. Most of the reasoning seem not to relating to point Ark I was making.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/24/2016 7:24:01 PM

What point would that be?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/24/2016 8:06:25 PM

I think it important to highlight the fact that the disagreement isn't so much with the individual himself as much as it is with the IDEOLOGY.

This reasoning is a microcosm of the ideologies, both subtle and blatant, that continue to plague us.

The true intention is, as always, to bring forth overstanding and self reflection. Iron sharpen iron.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/24/2016 8:48:49 PM

What Ideology that ark mentioned?

InI dont have to put dwn Europeans to Uplift Africans. I can overs InI elders when they first come into some "knowledge" how they would wanna show that at a time when InI ancestors had high civilizations them Europeans ancestors societies were not as sophisticated. I overs that. Now we are supposed to elevating above and to I higher selves to whe we deal ourselves in upliftment we should be freeing up from the hold of our past subjugation and building up. By bringing up some 4000 year history shows we are still free mentally and ready to move forward

But what Ark saying about European ancestors being here as long as Africans is infact true. They just werent in Europe yet. Just as InI ancestors werent in the West yet. Africans didnt go to Europe and created Europeans out of nothing, they BECAME the Europeans. So any ancient African history before Africans migrated to Europe is Europeans history also.

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 1/24/2016 11:26:33 PM

Messenger: FarI-SightSent: 4/2/2009 2:11:51 AM

Natural, My Lord Kebre. True word sound,man. In fact, I would say, that what Marcus said, any Nubian, Kushitic, Kemetic, Itiopic King of our glorious Anciency would say the same thing in regards to the white race, and His Majesty is even the final and first fulfillmant of such an Incient Itiopian King of an R Kingdom.

Marcus spoke not as from the experience and encounter with whites in the west, but as a Black Man speaking of the encounter and experience with the whites since ancient of days. Sight?

The Incient Black Kings said the same things...(which i have no place nor time to go into now).If one understanding the science behind what shapes the behaviours and cultures of people, and how the hemispheres of the brain are implicated in this, reads this from this perspective, one would see how deeeeep Mosiah Garvey speech is

The human fellowship in God

Is lost to Europe's blood,

For man is but an angry beast,

Who spoils, like Noah's flood.

The Light of all the world must come,

To save the human race,

For Europe is a den of wolves,

Unfit to see God's face."

When he says europe is unfit to see God's face, it is not a new thing a Black man is saying. For they learnt spirituality through us, and would scientifically be UNABLE To do so on their own. It is because the L-brain dominance externalises their consciousness and prior to contact with Blacks lived as animals do, governed by their emotions and senses, the lower primitive part of our being/spirit, for e.g. cremated the dead, or left the corpse to be eaten by wild animals, had little regard or respect for women.

We must remember that Black High culture, of Africa, Sumeria, Black Babylonia, Akkadia, Chaldea(socalled Midlle East: Iraq, Iran),India (INDUS KUSH), even Australia and Amerika, only began to enter into decline and degeneration, from the point of contacts with whites.

Since the world has been dominated by Western culture and politics, it has been on the brink of destruction, entering into social decay, all of their institutions are failing.

The I also always say that only "some" whites were responsible for the evil deeds. Well, member what the italian journalist told his majesty, that the people didnt want war, but Mussolini did?

What did His Majesty reply?

Did He agree?? I dont reccall so...

He said the people are as much responsible (Like Obama said yesterday in London, " Some are to blame but all are responsible.) **!!!!**) as the government.

I hesitate not in saying that most people in the white race are evil and you have remnants of the race that are truly good, i am speaking from my experience only. I have met few good white people...there are some still...

That is why I declare that whites, especially,and all other nations through Rastafari is able to become divine and attain salvation, yet must humble to the Original Founders of Culture and learn from them and from their original understanding, and not the left-brain-Western approach to all aspects of life.

That is the importance of Emmanuel word that say " We want the world to walk black, talk black, eat, drink and live black in divine powers of Black Supremacy, HolY I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI. And Jah say He never create no white too..

Through this process, whites are able to polarise their right-brained and bring it into equilibrium with their left (which in history only the Kamau (ancient black "wgyptians") have done) and think in a black manner, a holistic and righteous manner.

Blackness is an Ideology put into Action. Rastafari is the embodiment of this Blackness.Thats why Jah say Black is Right and White is wrong. It is a state of being, a thought process, a philosophy culture, everything.

(NB: It is known and proclaimed by Western psychologists that Africans and some Orientals (Chinese, Tibetans,etc.) think differently to Whites and have major biological differences (the Westerners are more Left-brained and thus more segregative and could not help to be soand we are more Right-brained, and thus internalised, holistic, learning from within)

Till this day no one can say why Africans of Anciency (KMT) was able to found science, maths, religion, architecture, gemoetery,etc., in such a short period of time. Also how come the Chinese advanced so quickly since WW2 in science and technology and in the space of 100 or so years managed to do what the Whites took 2000 years to do, and even surpassed their level of technology!! It can only scientifically be proven to be because of the Right-hemispehere that is more dominant (which actually has a certain effect on the spirit too)

In my view, Marcus said what His Majesty was not in a position to say and Jah said the Truth through Marcus, which is another member of His Temple.

Holy John Marcus I Selassie I JAH Rastafari

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/25/2016 1:14:06 AM

U cant say Chinese did in 100 years what took whites 2000 to do. Chinese have been having civilizations for long time and what they did in 100 years as far as technology whites also just did 100 years or so. There was a set of copper pipes found in China some sources say they may date to over 100,000 years old deep in sone mountain as drainage pipes.

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 1/25/2016 2:53:13 AM

Brother Voodooroots that's not my saying I actually copied the message as shown above from the sender just to show that some six to seven years ago ini had this very same reasoning with this men ark I that was in 2009 .. Love is the key to open Zion door .. False ego and carnal mind catch a fire ..

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 1/25/2016 2:56:54 AM

That reasoning was under heading.. BLACK RASTA.TRUE RASTA

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 1/25/2016 5:16:46 AM

Voodoo the I said .. By bringing up some 4000 year history shows we are still free mentally and ready to move forward .. What is this 4000 year story u refer to as his-story and u call it "some" .. Was you taught this history by your parents??.. I story is not outdated since the half have not been told.. African history is world history so you refer to it as "some" almost like .. What you mean to say??.. Forgive and Forget??.. Cause forgive is within the African nature but are you wishing amnesia upon I and I??.. Is that some kind of solution to Europian guilt and sensitivies and emotionalism??..

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 92

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I