Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6383&start_row=31

The Oscars and PTAH

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 92
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 1/24/2016 12:33:09 AM

Ark I what you mean to say " again RastaGoddess is speaking about things that you don't hafa issue with?" Death to your European ego and sensitivities... caveman, barbarian, pale and sickly child, devil, evil, destroyer of life, mutant created by a mad scientist, genetically inferior, mentally inferior, murderous, violent by nature, genocidal by nature, anti-family, anti-community, incapable of spirituality, etc.all these names .. History have proven and taught us that, White people are rapers and robbers and then ???... You advocating now for the subhumanity of Europeans within a Black Movement ??? Burn confusion Haile Selassie I gave ini commandment and said we should make it our first greatest task...( Read Selassie I speeches he made ata opening in 1963 of the OAU that's now the AU) he said we should make it our first greatest task to liberate " Africans " still under foreign control so do not come with your European agenda inside a Black African movement we won't be sidetracked or brainwashed and your confusion won't confuse ini

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/24/2016 1:08:29 AM

I issue is with the derogatory comments like caveman, barbarian, pale and sickly child, devil, evil, destroyer of life, mutant created by a mad scientist, genetically inferior, mentally inferior, murderous, violent by nature, genocidal by nature, anti-family, anti-community, incapable of spirituality, etc."

Let us address each term:

Caveman: a general term used by european academia to define their own ancestors, found in all school books.

Barbarian: Forgive I, but what other term can be used to define the genocide of a whole race of people (Tasmanians, Native Americans), the horrific catholic Inquisitions, the Jewish holocaust, the African Holocaust, the Middle Passage, etc? What term would you find more acceptable?

Pale: Since when is this a derogatory term? Europeans use this term to describe themselves. Would "dark" be correct? Brown?

Sickly: the albino African (from whom europeans come from) is physically weaker. Lack of skin pigmentation makes for more susceptibility to sunburn and skin cancers.
Melanin is an important health factor. If it wasnt, it wouldn't currently be a marketable commodity. A very profitable one. One that europeans are flocking to get. WHY? Europeans, generally speaking, also do not reproduce as other melanated peoples. The use of artificial conception is a european commodity. Test tube babies an ting. They remain the TRUE minority as compared to the numbers of non whites on earth.

Devil/Evil/Destroyer of Life: Is not the western world responsible for the destruction against the environment? Have they been good care takers of JAH creation? How exactly should global destruction be defined as? Honoring life?

Are the collective deeds and history of Europeans towards the original people....angelic? Godly?

"the collective white man had acted like a devil in virtually every contact he had with the world’s collective non-white man...The white man is not inherently evil, but America’s racist society influences him to act evilly. The society has produced and nourishes a psychology which brings out the lowest, most base part of human beings" --Malcolm X

Mutant: Though I don't believe I have used this term to describe white folks,however albinism is caused by a mutation in one of several genes. 

Created by a mad scientist: this must be in reference to the Islamic scientist Yacub. One that, in my observation, has not been promoted by InI here.

Murderous/Violent by Nature:
Has the European collective and history not been a murderous and violent one? How else would you prefer to describe it? LOL!

Perhaps using terms by HIM would be more palatable? IGNOBLE? EVIL?

Incapable of Spirituality: Again, I don't believe these words were spoken by ini, however what was asked in my Tough Questions thread was something to the effect of: "is it coincidence that most holy men and prophets have been people from melanin lands?" A fair question.

Those who overstand, relate to and feel I wordsound and spirit, know that I am not mean spirited, divisive or racist, nor one who reacts emotionally without proper iditation, flinging random things that cannot be valifified by intelligent research. I do not back paddle on my word. I say what I mean and mean what I say. I stand behind I word.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/24/2016 1:45:59 AM

Di I has shared some crucial reasonings, ones that I and other Afrikan Rastas have shown respect to.

However I simply cannot imagine that the word sound you have shared on this thread could possibly be accepted by any conscious Afrikan Rasta. I cant imagine coming into a binghi gathering with that and not be swiftly dealt with. No suh! Some of the comments have not only been historically incorrect, but have also betrayed the very same UNCONSCIOUS PRIVILEGE that di white sistren Rootsie so eloquently and honestly expressed.

"History must be acknowledged and accounted for, and then and only then can it be reconciled. It is a racist move to suggest that the only thing standing in the way of a perfect world is the stubborn insistence of blacks that whites face reality...WELL YES that's the problem. Most White Rastas refuse to truly deal with the fact of race, let alone with racism."

That is a truth that white rastas MUST reconcile within themselves.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/24/2016 6:35:56 AM

What is derogatory?

caveman?

- the African race is the original caveman. With cave dwellings rock art and early glphs being found almost 100000 years old. See blombos cave South Africa. No derogatory

barbarian? Destroyer of life? Murderer?

- the Indigenous peoples of the earth have all been invaded and oppressed by the white collective with the White race declaring others as barbaric. They said they needed to invade to bring the world culture, civilisation etc. Since as long as InI people can remember through direct experience the one pointing the finger about barbarism is the one who's actions have been closest to such.

mutant created by a mad scientist, genetically inferior, mentally inferior?

- White scientists suggest themselves that if the white race did come from the african race it was with some admixture with other SUB homo sapians such as the Neanderthal .... And through mutation which is the loss of genetic information. These are not things to be offended by. it must be remembered it was the white man first who claimed and taught the world that black is inferior genetically with Darwinism. How else do you expect one to counter these teachings without pointing out the areas where they are wrong? Not morally wrong but literally wrong

Black and white are not equal in the true sense of equal. Black skin is literally superior in warmer climates, and the other way round for white skin and colder climates. You see what is an advantage in one setting being a disadvantage in another setting, which is balance. However, the White race, have been teaching the world for a long time that they are superior GENERALLY speaking for all and every aspect of life. SO when we find things.... Individual and specific things..... Like the skin colour and environment reasoning...... That clearly demonstrate Black over White superiority / advantage, then it is not offensive to anybody for InI to echo these statements and findings out loud and unapologetically

Still, this thread blown out of proportion. White people can claim dem ancestry as far as ancient Africans but the White RACE (racially) cannot. I see no reference to one generally referring to whites as subhuman in this reasoning.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/24/2016 6:54:55 AM

It is not offensive to say for example the black race specifically the Maafa tribe, are generally more physically capable, or superior than the White race. Demonstrated many times over in the realm of sports. This may be because of something inherent to black people it may be because the white man had been selectively breeding the biggest and strongest of InI people for 4 centuries. It is not offensive to highlight this or even to propogate it loudly, as the White race have been teaching White physical superiority to InI for generations.

It is not racism nor derogatory or offensive for InI black race to highlight our strengths and advantages over others who have been oppressing us. Black Supremacy and its teachings are a must for InI reparative efforts

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/24/2016 8:33:35 AM

Yes Iyah! Give thanks for di I's response.

Since the issue seems to be about the so-called "racist and divisive" term "subhuman" (which was NEVER used by InI ), let's deal with it:

As breddah Garveys points out:

"White scientists suggest themselves that if the white race did come from the african race it was with some admixture with other SUB homo sapians such as the Neanderthal .... And through mutation which is the loss of genetic information. These are not things to be offended by"

Simple Definition of Subhuman  (merriam-webster)

-not having or showing the level of kindness, intelligence, etc., that is expected of normal human beings

-not suitable for human beings

Have the COLLECTIVE and HISTORICAL deeds of white people proven to have shown "the level of kindness that is EXPECTED of human beings"????

Has their contributions to the world, JAH children and JAH creation........been "suitable" for humanity????

NO SUH!!!!!

They have been:

BARBARIC!

MURDEROUS!

GENOCIDAL!

EVIL!

DESTRUCTIVE TO LIFE!

IGNOBLE!

And yes....

SUBHUMAN.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/24/2016 11:30:00 AM

Yes, and many racist things spoken by racist non-Africans against Africans are explained away in the same ways the I them explain these away. The intention and context behind a word can make the same word be used in a racist or non-racist manner.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/24/2016 11:46:44 AM

As I have said before, you are taking the actions done by certain European nations and implying that all other people of all other European nations are the same kind of people and whether or not they have done it, would do the same things because it is part of their nature.

By your own logic the evil that African people or nations do can be attributed as a characteristic of the whole African race. As far as I am concerned, that is racist non-logic, and I don't apply it in I own thinking.

As Haile Selassie I say

But let us take pride in the fact that as free men we attack and abhor racial discrimination on principle, where-ever it is found and in whatever guise.

Do the I them think your guise is any different? Other people of other nations become racist as a reaction to other people's racism against them. But not all people of any nation become racist in their reaction. A person can fight against an aggressor without becoming racist, a good example of that is Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/24/2016 12:36:15 PM

YA mean to tell I that THIS is your response in the face of the extensive reasonings brought forth? We have painstakingly addressed EACH term di I deems as "racist". We have minutely corrected EACH historical falsehood presented. We have challenged the ingrained perspectives di I so stubbornly cling to...

Yet you do not hear us.

Or simply refuse to.

We point out the universe but all you see is our fingertip.

When you fling serious personal accusations such as "reverse/racist", "divisive" and allude to InI as not being "true Rasta", you must be ready to wisely justify your position. The vague and passive aggressive responses betray the crumbling western foundation you apparently still stand on, whether or not you are humble enough to realize it.

Di I said:

"Yes, and many racist things spoken by racist non-Africans against Africans are explained away in the same ways the I them explain these away"

Don't just throw that out there into the wind with the expectation that it will be glossed over. I ask for a concise example. I ask that you show I EXACTLY what InI said in reference to the historical deeds and actions of the western world....of WHITE PEOPLE...that you NOT ONLY equate as the oppressor's definitions of ANYONE that isn't a white Christian male, but more importantly, the GLOBAL CONSEQUENCES of such racist attitudes.

When we define the collective history of europeans as the "devil", or as "evil" (for they certainly cannot be defined as just or godly).....what are the consequences? What global impact does it have? Does it threaten your existence? Those of your descendants? Your freedom? Your civil rights? Your benefits as a member of the European collective?

What have been the results of white racism? What have been the historical and GLOBAL impacts of such attitudes?

When we expose such neanderthal like attitudes, and expose the violent history of white people against the rest of the world....what historical and global impact does it have?

We have put a self refective mirror in front of you, but you seem to stubborn to humbly polish it and SEE.

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 1/24/2016 2:18:14 PM

We are all one but we will never be the same ark I...you should know Africa is the highest heights Right .. U need to stop attempting to compare Afrika with your sick land...

Europe was about to explode within Europe then Europe rise from the Middle Ages or the Dark Ages, Europe searched for something outside of Europe to eat, Europian emotionalism sucking on the life of other people, Europe tryna find a scapegoat for his own anger of his own enslavement of other Europeans, while their crusades run the battles for them Peter Mills gave them victory in many cases you people got the hell beaten out of them...Europe has lost one third of its population through famine..and plagues..now on the eve of 1400 A.D this is the sight you see in Europe far less then anything in Africa or Asia..Europe was still hungry while it was awakening it began to pay some attention to the new light in Europe and the older light in Europe was in the Mediteranean Era being ruled by Africans, Arabs and Berbers..giving up the old laws In Europe the priviledge of First Knight....if you live on his land and you marry he has the priviledge of spending the first night with your wife but The Africans were totally in control of Spain, parts of France and Portugal before the African had left 1240 A.D but in 1455 an argument between the Afrikans and the Arabs over certain approaches to women has weakened the Afrikan hold on Spain purely Religious arguments weakened the Afrikan...Spain and Portugal would then approach the Pope and the Pope would say to them.." ...stop fighting amongst yourselfs!!... You both are authorised to reduce the servitude of all infidel people"....I despise people who waa make ini try and forget ini selfs so lemme remind ini of where u cometh from and who u are you see
the Afrikan Holocaust: Slavery was the Rise of European Capitalism
“The Middle Passage. Our Holocaust. It is our holocaust because this is a holocaust that started 500 years ago and it is not over. We do not start our count at 6 million, we start counting at 60 million, and we have just began to count. Now I do not mean to negate the German and the European Holocaust. Whether the number was 6 or 60 million, even if it was wrong. But it was a problem started in Europe by Europeans that should have been resolved in Europe and Europeans. There is no comparisons between this tragedy and our tragedy which was the greatest crime in the history of the world. why haven’t we memorialized our dead? It was almost like the crime of not burying them.” –Dr. John Henrik Clarke ...u can't compare devil bwoi.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 92

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I