Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6383&start_row=1

The Oscars and PTAH

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 92
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/20/2016 4:59:22 PM

"JADA SMITH AND SPIKE LEE SAY BOYCOTT THE OSCARS! YOU CAN'T BOYCOTT A PLACE YOU WEREN'T INVITED TO! THAT'S LIKE BOYCOTTING A KLAN RALLY!"
--DH HUGLEY

Have you wondered what's the whole yearly ritual with the Oscar Awards, Golds Statues and movie stars? Well it may go back way further than you think, way back to Africa in Ancient Egypt. In Egypt there were two major Gods one in charge of Picture making and craftsmen and the other with the Stars and the Afterlife. One of these Gods was called Ptah lord of PICTURE MAKING, CRAFTSMEN AND ARTIST. In the modern world where do you find ARTIST, CRAFTSMEN and MOTION PICTURES being made? In Hollywood of course, so the Oscar statues are modeled from the God Ptah.

The ancient scribes and sculptors who created the best sculptures and pictures for the temples after their work was completed they would be granted a statue of the God Ptah from the Pharaoh himself. This ritual would take place at the capital at MnNfr/Memphis in the HutKaPth/Temple of Ptah.

This ritual is still performed today where an actor wins a statue like the God Ptah for the BEST PICTURE.

The term Oscar also dates to an Egyptian God Asar/Osiris who ruled over the underworld in the constellation Sah today called Orion
According to the pyramid text the oldest religious text ever written by man the Pharaohs soul would ascend to Sah/Orion to be reborn as a ˇďSTARˇď to live for eternity. The only catch was according to the pyramid text is that Pharaoh's Ba/soul would have to transform into a AKH/spirit to travel and reach Asar in Orion, similar to how today you have to become a ACTOR to win a Oscar. Today scientist at NASA have discovered that Orion indeed has a Star Nebula where stars are born. How did the ancients know this before modern technology? It's not by chance that the Egyptian term Sah sounds like the modern word Star. In today's world Pharaohs are no longer attempting to transform their souls into Stars in the kingdom of Asar but actors are with their Oscar's.

A small note to add the brother of the star God Asar was called SeT lord of illusions, Chaos and materialism, and in Hollywood when they are creating a dream world or an illusion its referred to as a movie Set. So after leaving the movie SeT as a Akh or actor they hope to meet Asar or Oscar after playing the role of the Hero or Horus like the Pharaohs of old. The God of picture making Ptah and the God of Stars Asar when combined you get the Oscars. Ancient myths and rituals are still being performed in a modern form.

AFRIKAN ORIGINS OF OSCAR

What we must remember is that Hollywood's Golden Age was a distinctly Freemasonic enterprise. Some of the biggest names in show business were Masons including; John Wayne, W.C. Fields, Oliver Hardy, Bud Abbott, Gene Autry, Irving Berlin, Nat King Cole, Cecil B. Demille, Duke Ellington, Douglas Fairbanks, Clark Gable, Walt Disney, Audie Murphy, and Danny Thomas. Most importantly, three of the most powerful Hollywood moguls -Louis B. Mayer (of MGM) Jack Warner (Warner Bros) and Darryl Zanuck (20th Century Fox) - were all Masons. The primacy of Freemasonry (remember, just a small part of the overall Masonic network) is reflected in the fact that the Academy Awards used to be held in the Shrine Auditorium, which is owned and operated by the Scottish Rite.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/21/2016 7:00:23 AM

Bukoo knowledge the ancients had how they come to posses such hmmm? Maybe their tale of star beings are real or some ancient high technology not yet discovered. I was reading of copper pipes found in ancient China.

Bukoo things in our "modern" world is actually ancient high science some used in manipulative ways

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/21/2016 7:46:21 AM

Seen breddah. As they say, "ain't nothin' new under the sun". What is being misdefined as "new age" is in fact InI ancestral knowledge being rediscovered by the youngest children of creation...the "Johnny come lately".

PTAH was here loooooong before Johnny and his buddy Oscar! LOL

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/21/2016 1:12:41 PM

A lot of European "new age" people are using the religion of Europeans before Christianity, so it is not new to them either.

And regarding this : "the youngest children of creation...the "Johnny come lately""

Europeans are not "Johnny come lately". People from Europe have been on earth as long as any African, and have a history as long as any African, they didn't just suddenly come into existence when their skin became white.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/21/2016 4:55:23 PM

Bredren, I’m sure di I must know that the origins of Black/Afrikan peoples precedes whites or Europeans by millions of years! This is not some Afrocentric fantasy, but a fact acknowledged both by science and anthropological studies and DNA. Europeans are descendants/CHILDREN of the Afrikan man/wombman. They were not created simultaneously. Hence my term “johnny come lately”

Also, di I mention that “European "new age" people are using the religion of Europeans before Christianity, so it is not new to them either.”

Any religions, spiritual practices, knowledge, sciences, herbs/medicine they were dealing with prior to Christianity were taught them by the original peoples and handed down. Europeans seem to have an affinity for “discovering” that which has been known to Afrikan Peoples for thousands of years.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/21/2016 9:19:20 PM

By the way, if, as di I suggests, "People from Europe have been on earth as long as any African", please show I records of Caucasian remains as old as those of "Lucy's". Or DNA studies linking humanity to a European mitochondrial Eve. Knowing that the "Garden of Eve" is in Afrika/Kush, is di I then proposing that white folks were simultaneously created in Ethiopia? How is that historically, biologically, archeologicaly, scientifically, genetically and culturally possible?

Frankly, I'm a bit surprised to even be having this reasoning at this stage of di I's trod as a Rasta. This is elementary level reasonings. African and world history 101.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/21/2016 10:30:23 PM

Lucy wasn't a homo sapian, she was either an ancestor or "cousin" of homo sapiens, her species is called Australopithecus afarensis.

Both your DNA and my DNA have changed significantly from the time humans began and before, that is the nature of humans and all other life on Earth. That is how life survives in a changing Earth. Just because one of the various changes in my DNA makes my skin color white, is no more significant than the various changes that have occurred in your DNA. You are not my ancestor, and at some time in history, we have shared the same ancestors.

My ancestors extend a long time before I skin was white or I lived in Europe, just as long as your ancestors. Both of I and the I came from our own ancestors which at one point were the same ancestors, extending until the beginning of I and I existence.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/21/2016 11:09:32 PM

If science is true of InI genetic past and ALL humans do infact stem from certain ancestors in Africa then they Are also Europeans ancestors. Then their is no dividing of the human family in that respect only humans seek to divide.
Dealing with the far past is tricky because being certain isnt for certain, and there will always be differences in opinions among the "professionals".

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/21/2016 11:34:07 PM

Haile Selassie I Teaches Inity and Love amongst all people. He sees all people as the same people and doesn't use differences to divide. There are many speeches that show this.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/22/2016 1:31:41 AM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 92

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I