Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6382&start_row=1

Satanism ina Africa

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/20/2016 2:17:15 PM

Disgraceful children of mama Africa are buzzy with their works of wickedness. They kill fellow Black brothers & sisters to use their body parts in satanic rituals to get rich. They kill fellow Black brothers & sisters to uses their spirits as slaves & witchcraft weapon. They attack inocent people with witcraft. They are hungry fo power, they are obssesed with materialism. dem are downpressors, dem are robbers, dem are blood suckers, dem are de agents of de agents of de devil. Burn satanism

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/20/2016 10:34:23 PM

I was told by a Nigerian brother that many Europeans/white people travel to Nigeria for JuJu money rituals

Why they tell its evil/satanic backwards they use it for power/wealth

For the love of money they rob their own mother... They will kill their own brother! To much colonial mental

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/20/2016 11:08:30 PM

Everywhere you go in the world, you will find many different types of wicked people. Some using spiritual means, others mental, and others physical, and many with combinations of two or three.

There doesn't exist any nation or people that are free from the wicked. Part of RasTafarI Trod is to fight against spiritual wickedness in high and low places. I and I carry that Fire.

Here is a Reasoning I made a few months ago with an example of a person like that.

----------------
All the Strength and Heights to fight against spells and curses is within I and I.

With or without knowledge about specific rituals, I and I can fight off any curse. The first thing is to have faith that the I has this ability. Know that the I has this Strength without a doubt. If the I feels a vibration against the I, blaze Fire against it. Rise up the Fire from your center and push it through your body and out in every direction.

No matter how powerful a cursing man is, Haile Selassie I is more powerful and I and I are RasTafarI.

There have been a few occasions where people have tried to curse I to I face and I just said "what you say goes on your own self" and pushed out fire energy and there curse went back to them.

There was a this man who was known to have the ability to curse. This one woman he worked for angered him and he cursed and said she would die in a car driving between this and that town (towns shared border). Within six months she had a heart attack while driving between the two towns he mentioned and the car crashed and she died. We had an argument once and he said to me that I would become confused and start walking the streets not knowing where I am going, so I chanted "what you say goes on your own self" and pushed out energy and there was suddenly a strong burst of wind. The look on his face changed and he started saying, "no, I didn't mean it like that" and tried to back track from what he said. Within a year, I heard that he went to another city and became homeless and was living in the streets and in shelters.

Whatever we make ourselves weak to will make the weakness a reality. So don't make yourself weak in anything. Have Faith that the Irits within the I are stronger than any wickedness and know this is True because Haile Selassie I is I and I Father.

The experience I mention in the reasoning below was the point when I realized that I didn't have to fear any evil no matter how strong it was because the Strength of Haile Selassie I is so High and Mighty.

Duppy Conqueror
----------------

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/21/2016 7:34:00 AM

I respect the power of intention. I overstand the power of energy. Both of these principles can be used to heal or to harm. And both can be internalized or be “sent back” to the source. It can be defined as the "mirror principle"

WHO JAH BLESS NO MAN CURSE

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/21/2016 10:36:47 PM

Yes I people. I agree with de Idem dat de power to drive away every spell is widin I & I so long as I & I are troding with Almighty. I man have also noticed dat some witchcraft spells dat were sent to distroy I have bn turned back without even I bein aware of what is goin on. Some peoplke including some who claim Rastafari are accusin I of witchcraft yet dem are de ones dat sent witchcraft spells to I only to find dat its turned back to dem. Evil is rising even widin de RASTA community.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 1/21/2016 11:00:43 PM

From I a Child I hear of certain things veing done to protect certain ones from such root work and thing or some juss born with the protection. These certaint indiviuals seem to always be lucky in bad situations and fix never work on dem.

Yes I much evil abound but also much goodness abound as well. Lot of learning and teaching and awaking and risings goin on also. Lots of back to nature rising up

J.O.E

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I